Black Spirituality Religion : Ray Hagins: The False Teachings of The Apostle Paul

Peace

What if paul didn't even exist? Which anyone who studied in kmt. Would know.

None of those folks existed..That is why no one can't find not one uncle, 3rd cousin, brother they don't claim, or anyone that is a descendant from their line.

Peace!

Okay, so we need to ask willa what is the "one truth", agreed?

Because to say there is only one truth and yet not reveal what that is,
doesn't do any good.

"One truth", as it pertains to what (is what willa should explain)?

It can't be done because they don't even know what that one truth is, because the person that told them don't even know. Saying the the one truth is that Jesus is god, or something to that effect is a none argument.

Peace!

Enki - you more than lost me with the maths there - but i think your trying to argue that more than one thing can be true - but i dont think Willa was saying only one thing can be true when she said theres only one truth - my impression was she meant concerning the topic at hand there was only one truth.....

i mean obviously theres more than one truth in absolute terms - like im black an im a girl - so thats 2 truths for starters - but..... im either a girl or i aint - so in terms or gender im either one thing or the other there cant be multiple truth to that - thats what i understood her to be meaning - like for example she oviously believes paul existed - you think he didnt - one of you is right - you cant both be right at the same time - to me this just seems kinda simple an logical - if you think im wrong - which no doubt you will can you please try an explain it in words not equations - all that math is startin to make my brain go :11300:

None of those folks existed..That is why no one can't find not one uncle, 3rd cousin, brother they don't claim, or anyone that is a descendant from their line.

Peace!

Peace

None of who didn't exist? I only named one person.

Some did exist, but not under the names/titles given. I mesn think about it, man-kind had to get those stories from somewhere.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back