Black Relationships : Okay...I don't know what to do

Hey Sis....

I'm sorry to hear about what's happened, I can definitely relate to the hopelessness you might be feeling right now, if contact has ceased. If he won't speak to you, why not send him a link to this thread? That way, he'll be able to see that you were sincere in your explanations for your behaviour, how upset you are about it, and your endeavours to make amends? Why not send him a link to that 'Lutera' thread too? Just an idea, can't see that you have anything to lose, you're not using his name, so he couldnt accuse you of talking his business...

good luck Sis :grouphug:

Thanks ladies....

And I have stopped taking the pill three days ago. The effects of it are wearing off slowly.

@Sis Enquiring Mind I sent him the link about Lutera and I feel like I've exhausted everything.

And like Stefia said I guess I have no choice but to wait for him to respond.

I feel terrible that I pushed him to that point but it was like I had no control over my body thus I had to go the hospital and my blood pressure dropped. I had a full blown panic attack.

I'm just worried about the whole outcome. Everything was great up until this point.

So as some ya'll may have read on my thread about Lutera and how it's the devil.

The pill has ruined my relationship...

I don't know what to do....I started to wig out on him but it is only cause I couldn't control my emotions cause of the birth control pill.

I asked him do you want a break over and over (and it was like I was having this uncontrollable panic attack) cause we were arguing about something that was not worth arguing about so I feel like I pushed him to say that he needs a break from us.

What does that mean?

He knew that I wasn't feeling right because I told him how the pill was making me feel even before the argument.

Now he won't talk to me.

And it's like I lost my best friend.

And how I acted wasn't even me at all.

I sent him facts and reviews on this drug.

I just need advice.

Should I just wait a couple weeks? Should I move on? When he said he "needs a break from us" does that mean he will talk to me later or he's done with me?

I'm really scared that I lost the man I loved.

Sending this whole post and the link here to his email might be a good move and then just "wait and see."

If he's really not ready to "throw it all away," he'll come around with some time.

In spite of the pill, he may feel like it was more YOU pushing him away because you kept repeatedly asking him if he wanted a "break."

And now, that he's taking a "break," even you feel like you pushed him away.

....JMHO

wow!!!
A pill did this to your relationship , out of control reaction.....

I do hope now that u stop and , you can redeem your relationship with him
and i'm sure we will understand it wasn't you , Good luck sis i wish the best

sometime we have to be very careful what we intake in our bodies......

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back