Black Relationships : Men don't like it when a woman knows what she wants??

The older I've been getting, the more my standards for dating and men have changed. I can say my list has gotten longer and the descriptions much more broader, but that's because the men I've come across have become much more ignorant.

So I was on this dating site and I put up what I look for in a man and what I don't. This brother sent me a message saying I was cute, but too straightforward.

I didn't know a woman could be too straightforward?

And my list wasn't outrageous or anything

Here's what it says:

So then he said that women should show thugs love too...and that every man needs a lil "gangster" in him...

WTH!

my sister likes octopus. why do women like octopus?

The older I've been getting, the more my standards for dating and men have changed. I can say my list has gotten longer and the descriptions much more broader, but that's because the men I've come across have become much more ignorant.

So I was on this dating site and I put up what I look for in a man and what I don't. This brother sent me a message saying I was cute, but too straightforward.

I didn't know a woman could be too straightforward?

And my list wasn't outrageous or anything

Here's what it says:

So then he said that women should show thugs love too...and that every man needs a lil "gangster" in him...

WTH!

He is clearly letting you know how low his standards are, what to expect from him, and the type of women he is used to...i bet he still lives with at home his mommy...:bawling:

shake him off and move to the next, and i don't think this is indicative of what most men want... but if it is then....:SuN018: we all are screwed...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

It's a lot going on and I know I have not been here for a long time but it is about to change.
Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Back