Black Spirituality Religion : Is Ma'at really pro black...?

as God is my witness...a gay dude did this one i know who got the HIV and I know who the **** he is...and he know too. plus this other dude was involved and he hate Obama, and found out some things....and then one other thing this lady who had a HPV issue and a leep can't blame me for the baby issue. so i know what's up. NO confusion here...Christ in me defies satan

I'd think it doesn't really matter, this whole melanin, pineal gland, awakening seems to me only for melanated people seeing as Caucasians pineal gland is calicified and was originaaly thought to have no purpose, but Caucasians are always up in everything, we know this. The first time I heard of tantric sex, Sting did it, yoga, groups of white people, they know everything about our past, traditions and rituals and we just leave them to it until a few years later, we realise it was and always has been ours from the beginning. Let the white people have their time in the sun, leave them to it, our day will come.
As for the 42 Divine Principles of Ma'at, I'd say they're for our souls to profess, not for us in human form. Don't forget, if the purpose is to leave this matrix, then when we do we should have no knowledge of what we did on this planet, just a knowledge of our true self and soul.
Nice post still.

Difference is we have no 'hard' copies we can call our own.What are we going to do? Get a print out of Ma'at? Do a google search everytime we need to see it?

It would be so much better if we had hard copies of these philosophy like Christians have the Bible and Muslims have the Quran etc.

Kemetian philosophy aside it would be good to have "traditional African religions" compiled as well.

I can't see any reason why this would be a bad idea unless it goes against something im not aware of?

I wholeheartedly agree with you, it is well overdue that this is done. I know there is to be a film released on the same topic titled Ancestral Voices: Esoteric African Knowledge, the trailer is on youtube but I'm not sure when the full film is coming out.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back