Black Spirituality Religion : What Did Jesus Or any Biblical Character Really Look Like?

We all can talk
Everyone............but you apparently.
I require proof, authentication,
What makes ya think anyone cares, or should care for that matter, what YOU want?
where's the proof?
Look in your sock drawer........................
and stuff it.
It'll help while polishing the jv bench you so proudly observe from.

Again here you are making noise, talking loud, yet saying and showing nothing! as a Observer I require proof, authentication, etc. You got none. We all can talk, but where's the proof?
This is my last response to you swagll unless or until you can come up with something beyond a petulant 3rd grade child.

Everyone............but you apparently.

What makes ya think anyone cares, or should care for that matter, what YOU want?

Look in your sock drawer........................
and stuff it.
It'll help while polishing the jv bench you so proudly observe from.

This is my last response to you swagll unless or until you can come up with something beyond a petulant 3rd grade child.
Quit all dat naive ranting... seems like you acting out that 3rd grade scenario. I require proof which apparently you don't have, cannot produce, etc. So keep it moving! No need to rant that further shows your true character. slow your row! I an't ranting...

Answer: like Donald Duck or which ever imaginary character you choose!

Last edited:
Why are their no original drawings of this one Jesus and of any of those involved Biblical Characters? Especially his father Joseph and his mother Mary! There were no drawings, painting, etc., even of Moses! There certainly were artist capable of making such drawings, etc., during these biblical times. Even while this Hebrew Jewish man named Jesus was persecuted and nailed upon a cross, his face and such a event, should have been immortalized on paper or canvas. Yet not one bibical character has been painted or has a original drawing created by a artist, etc., back in those wandering preaching days of Jesus. It seems as if it's all fable, invisible, whereas one is led to beleive that such events actually happened. And with no physical factual proof that any of this actually did happen! Example: "those Ten [stone] Commandments, where are they? Apparently nobody knows, etc. How could such stones not exist whereas modern day humans could view them? Everything about this era in time involving Mary, Joseph, Jesus, Moses, etc. is without any original drawings, etc. Now I am asking anybody why? All are invisible characters, etc. Not one event can be seen as verifiable by substantiated proof of it happening, etc. Who in this world has a actual drawing, picture, etc., of what exactly did Jesus or any Biblical character look like? Let me guess, "nobody."

Well first of all... let me state the obvious. There were no color printers back then.

Why the need to say that? Even the bible had to be hand copied and so the only people who originally had bibles were temples and wealthy individuals. This is also a reason why many errors occurred in that process.

Even though Barak Obama is my favorite president and represented one of the most historic events in my lifetime, I never once commissioned a painter to make me a painting of Obama for my house. I don't even have a print of a painting nor do I have a photograph. And I love me some Obama. Yet no pics or paintings.

On the other hand, if every president had looked like me and I had their pictures on my wall people would probably wonder if I was some kind of insane patriot.

When comes to people in the bible.... 1. Yes. There was a prohibition against graven images but that covers idolatry.
2. The people would have to want an "original painting" of a person who is living
3. The live person has to also pose for the painting. They didn't have photographs and other paintings to go off of.
4. why would you pose for a painting that some random Hebrew wants of you? Who got time fo dat?!
5. And if you were Moses (who had an extremely low approval rating) who's gonna want to see you hanging up in their tent over their bed while they trying to make babies?
6. if paper from even after those time period is so volatile that they have to be cared for and kept away from gen pop how would these magical paintings survive?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back