Black Relationships : He didn't put his hand on my lap he put it in my lap, lol!

That is really disrespectful thing to do on a second date! I dont normally kiss until the fourth or fifth date or so, much less think about sex so soon. It is good that you didnt follow the game because only easy woman fall for that kind of thing...

But I can not really comment any more than this because there are always small details that could make the story seem more understandable like...were you dressed provocative? did you flirt with him openly? It could have been a simple case of misunderstanding of him reading the wrong signals from you; guys tend to be stupid with that!
I had on jeans and a sweater with some high heel boots, that is about it. I did have on some perfume that, if I do say so myself, smells too good. I did flirt, but I never did more than touch him on his arm. We never got into a conversation that was sexual in any kind of way, that is a huge turn off for me. I honestly think it was just him.

Yeah, I have gone over the moment in my head, and wondered how should I have responded to it. I know there was a better way, but my silly butt just jumped out of the chair...geez. Then afterwards, all I wanted to do was get back into the car, so juvenille. I think my problem lies more with how I handled it than what he did. I am not excusing him, but I am grown, I should have handled it better since I do like him. Maybe I should call him tomorrow, or meet him for a cup of coffee before he goes to work and talk to him, I should stop being such a punk. Yeah, I think that is what I will do, I got to have some ownership in this, and if I like him then I have got to at least tell him that I don't feel comfortable with that. His response should let me know what to do next. Thanks.

lol @ i can see you jumping out of the chair in the theater ... :lol: ... ohhh Sister ... bless your heart.

yeah ... you gotta own some of that ... poor Brother was problee scared to death after that ... :lol:

I wonder though, why weren't you as uncomfortable with the first touch? That would have been the one that set my alarms off ... not the 2nd.

You don't really have to answer that, but consider it for a moment ... for listening / responding to the first broach, could have avoided all of this.

Yeah ... give him a call ... he may not have even noticed that you hit the theater ceiling during the midst of the movie ... :lol:

If he didn't notice ... and seems all the same as before ... i'd just play it off ... invite him to coffee or something ... and try to work on myself.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

lol @ i can see you jumping out of the chair in the theater ... :lol: ... ohhh Sister ... bless your heart.

yeah ... you gotta own some of that ... poor Brother was problee scared to death after that ... :lol:

I wonder though, why weren't you as uncomfortable with the first touch? That would have been the one that set my alarms off ... not the 2nd.

You don't really have to answer that, but consider it for a moment ... for listening / responding to the first broach, could have avoided all of this.

Yeah ... give him a call ... he may not have even noticed that you hit the theater ceiling during the midst of the movie ... :lol:

If he didn't notice ... and seems all the same as before ... i'd just play it off ... invite him to coffee or something ... and try to work on myself.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee
The first touch was nice, it was on the top of my knee, I was about to snuggle closer to him, then he slipped it between the legs and about 3 inches north. I am not a touchy feely person, I don't hug my family, we love each other dearly, but I just don't like to be touched. Nothing happened to me in my childhood, I just don't like to be touched. When he touched the top of my knee the first time, I felt the sweat begin to form on my forehead, but I told myself to not be weird, it is just the knee. It was kind of....nice. Then when he touched between....OMG, I can count on one hand how many people have touched the inside of my thigh, and two of them did it because I was driving and they needed to remove a cigarette that I dropped. He was no where near the ill na na, but it just made me sooo uncomfortable, I felt like he had grabbed a breast or something. I guess I am just weird like that. I do not like to be touched, at all...ever.

Oh he noticed when I jumped, as a matter of fact the people in front of and behind us noticed too lol! It took him about 5 minutes, but he leaned over and told me he was sorry if that made me feel uncomfortable. Now that I think about it, I didn't say anything back, I just turned my head back to the screen like a mute.

Oh no, don't say that!!! Ughhhh, everytime I convince myself that maybe he just was doing what some do, I get told this. Lots of thinking to do.

I think your reaction was pretty natural. Girls will usually jump if the hand goes too low unexpectedly and that even if you are intimate. Slaps are not unheard of in that case. :) Your story reminds me of Antoine Doinel .

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back