Black Relationships : She Wont Put Out?

Ok, you have been dating the woman steadily for over a month. Yet, she seems totally disinterested

• D. Up the ante with flowers and poems

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
well i think that is mostly young people i would think mature people would spend more time being themselves and not waste time lol, i mean you don't have to go out all the time, what about just accompanying one another like your friends do, you don't have to impress a woman, if she likes you its you not what you buy or show her.... seeing you would be sufficient don't you think? maybe im odd, but im more interested in the person and not being distracted by things trying to figure who they are exactly to some good extent.

You'd be surprised how uncommon maturity is, especially when it comes to relationships. Females 18-80 still like bad boys. Moreover, good relationships usually dont happen on a 1st sight basis. One usually has to wear on the other. Instant hook ups are an immature phenomenon if there ever was one.

IMHO, the wonderful thing about mutual attraction and common desires is that when they mesh, there isn't much to it...the nature of things will flow, for the most part. If you have to question one's motives or interest, it may be safe to say you both are not on the same path. Not that this is a bad thing, but clearly, there is a gap and timing is everything. Women glow when we're truly interested, there is something about our disposition that can't hide where we're at with a man...it all shows. I think you know that but are trying to keep hope alive *smile*, not a bad thing, but it could be a waste of time and deter you both from someone who is clearly on your path, available and ready..for now anyway:)

Mutual attraction isnt always there. Many times people arent sending out an attraction vibe that day or week. So instant coffee and relationships

Mutual attraction isnt always there. Many times people arent sending out an attraction vibe that day or week. So instant coffee and relationships

In your case, this 'vibe' was missing for a month and now we are into October. IMO, by now if you have to question it, that's your answer. Either play by her rules or move on..she's talking to you non-verbally.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back