Black Relationships : Does A Man Need A Woman By His Side Just Because He Gets Older?

This has been tracked for decades by the CDC and census. So, it's hard facts.

We tend to marry for dumb reasons. We tend to divorce for dumb reasons. Laws are only now catching up in some states

Most married men who do that, don't have good wives.

Wives fatten you to take you off the market. Then nag you to keep up the torture, lovingly, of course :lol:

The data shows otherwise

That's part of being a man. Some guys choke. Many females are just no good

Actually, the stat.s show, BW end their marriages for silly reasons

I did a thread on men attacked by crazed PMS women, as a joke. You should look it up. The ones on the defunct site were best

What are the top five reasons, based on these stats, for women to divorce?

What are the top five reasons, based on these stats, for women to divorce?

1. MONEY!

2. He wont let me run him or his money and he actually thought my money was our !

3. He wont do what I say

4. Irreconcilable differences: He hurt my feelings!

5. I listened to my stupid g/fs and female relatives. None of whom have anyone

Please look these up. They are documented. 7.% - 80% of break ups are female initiated. We don't leave

You aren't perfect. The stat.s aren't made up. They have been studied for decades. The exceptions aren't the rule. Now you're starting to sound like a bimbo female, in denial

BS! The data is the data

Regurgitating information where one doesnt know and hasnt determined how and where it doesnt apply, I find to be problematic. Cant trust circular argument people. I asked you specifically what bad habits am I supposed to have as a single, unmarried man? Then I asked you, what bad habits do I actually have? And I asked you what are the stats on the exceptions when it comes to single, unmarried men outliving married men? Can you answer those questions that I asked , will you answer, and when? That fact that a person cant and wont answer those questions ( and instead resorts to ad hominem retorts ), tells me all I need to know.

Regurgitating information where one doesn't know and hasn't determined how and where it doesn't apply, I find to be problematic. Cant trust circular argument people. I asked you specifically what bad habits am I supposed to have as a single, unmarried man? Then I asked you, what bad habits do I actually have? And I asked you what are the stats on the exceptions when it comes to single, unmarried men outliving married men? Can you answer those questions that I asked , will you answer, and when? That fact that a person cant and wont answer those questions ( and instead resorts to ad hominem retorts ), tells me all I need to know.

The data is not an opinion. You can look it up, unlike your opinions or feelings. So, look it up

The truth is, you cant and wont answer the questions I posed to you. That would require critical thinking in order to address those questions intelligently. A more intelligent and competent approach is to also include and address the factors that lead to single men outliving married men.

The problem is all too common, is people easily are bamboozled by entities designed to be trusted, believed, and relied on. All for the purpose of keeping one from having to think for themselves.

One of the worst examples you used as a source of information was the CDC? Since when did the CDC become a trusted source of information for the masses to rely on? This last 3 yrs has been a true eye opener on how corrupt all of these agencies are in spreading propaganda and lies to manipulate the masses. Using data that they interpreted for mass consumption.

Like I said before, the institution of marriage is just that. An institution designed to enslave masses of men into thinking that getting married is somehow better than being single, and unmarried. So they come up with the appropriate propaganda to sucker people into thinking legal marriage is supposed to help a man live longer. Meanwhile men get tarred and feathered through the court system. The husband managers.

The emphasis on longevity shouldnt be on marriage in the legal sense, but on having a healthy relationship where both parties are compatible. A nagging wife is not one of the attributes to longevity for a man. Marriage is not required. A certain type of relationship is what matters. And the truth is, many legal marriages lack what it takes in order for enough men to reach the type of fulfillment that would lead to peace of mind with their companion. Very often their companions are the major contributors to their stress level and poor health.

You indirectly debunked the premise of longevity for married men, over single unmarried men. By stating the following below. A tendency to marry or divorce for dumb reasons, does not necessarily equate or lead to longevity just because a man gets married. The major issue I see, is that many marriages dont have longevity. How are men going to outlive single, unmarried men if they cant sustain longevity within the institution of marriage?

"We tend to marry for dumb reasons. We tend to divorce for dumb reasons."

"Most married men who do that, don't have good wives. the stat.s show, BW end their marriages for silly reasons"

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back