Black Relationships : Does A Man Need A Woman By His Side Just Because He Gets Older?

If all men married, there would be millions of females with no mate. So, it is what it is

Unmarried men don't get nagged out of bad habits. That's why they die early :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Unmarried men dont need to be nagged out of bad habits when they are self-disciplined.. I believe what I see more frequently with my own eyes more than what some stats claim. I see more unhappy men suffering in marriages, often in silence. And I see many unmarried men relatively happy and less stressed being single.

A typical married man will be tethered to a family health plan. So tracking a man like that would be easy. But what about the unmarried men that are NOT in the system, who believe in natural or holistic health? Who arent into taking prescribed meds. Are not under the clutches of a corrupt medical system.

Aint nobody gonna track them and their progress for decades. There are no available stats on men like that? They may not be in the health care system, like some married dude, who is taking a few medications, and subject to a bunch of tests. As far as the world is concerned those unmarried men that I described don't exist. Or dont matter. They dont generate income to the exploiters of men.

Where are the stats from the authorities on things they should be tracking, but they arent? My own small study suggests that many single men are satisfied living a single life. And enough divorced men are on the brink of suicide caused by what happened in their marriages. .

Nope!

No more than a woman needs a man by her side! Periodt!

Unmarried men dont need to be nagged out of bad habits when they are self-disciplined.. I believe what I see more frequently with my own eyes more than what some stats claim. I see more unhappy men suffering in marriages, often in silence. And I see many unmarried men relatively happy and less stressed being single.

A typical married man will be tethered to a family health plan. So tracking a man like that would be easy. But what about the unmarried men that are NOT in the system, who believe in natural or holistic health? Who arent into taking prescribed meds. Are not under the clutches of a corrupt medical system.

Aint nobody gonna track them and their progress for decades. There are no available stats on men like that? They may not be in the health care system, like some married dude, who is taking a few medications, and subject to a bunch of tests. As far as the world is concerned those unmarried men that I described don't exist. Or dont matter. They dont generate income to the exploiters of men.

Where are the stats from the authorities on things they should be tracking, but they arent? My own small study suggests that many single men are satisfied living a single life. And enough divorced men are on the brink of suicide caused by what happened in their marriages. .

As people age, the bad habits set in. The stat.s are more accurate than your views

Actually, until Obamacare, most didn't have a decent health plan. The census tracks everyone

The census and CDC does. So,....

If you think you aren't being tracked thru your cell phones and credit cards, ....

Last edited:
As people age, thew bad habits set in. The stat.s are more accurate than your eyes

Actually, until Obamacare, most didn't have a decent health plan. The census tracks everyone

The census and CDC does. So,....

If you think you aren't being tracked thru your cell phones and credit cards, ....

What bad habits am I supposed to have as a single unmarried man? What bad habits do I actually have? Truth is, no stats theyve made up that tries to pigeonhole men into limited categories can say what a individual single mans habits, or issues are supposed to be that could lead to his alleged early demise. Especially in contrast to a married man. Whats the stats on the exceptions? And how is it manifested?

If that hasnt been established. The stats being used to pigeonhole men, are worthless to me. Men live lives as individuals, not as a statistic. If someone is gonna use a blanket approach to pigeonhole a particular groups choices, I cant go along with that.

What bad habits am I supposed to have as a single unmarried man? What bad habits do I actually have? Truth is, no stats theyve made up that tries to pigeonhole men into limited categories can say what a individual single mans habits, or issues are supposed to be that could lead to his alleged early demise. Especially in contrast to a married man. Whats the stats on the exceptions? To the rule?

If that hasnt been established. The ones being used to pigeonhole men, are worthless to me. Men live lives as individuals, not as a statistic. If someone is gonna use a blanket approach to pigeonhole a particular groups choices, I cant go along with that.

What bad habits am I supposed to have as a single unmarried man? What bad habits do I actually have? Truth is, no stats theyve made up that tries to pigeonhole men into limited categories can say what a individual single mans habits, or issues are supposed to be that could lead to his alleged early demise. Especially in contrast to a married man. Whats the stats on the exceptions? And how is it manifested?

If that hasnt been established. The stats being used to pigeonhole men, are worthless to me. Men live lives as individuals, not as a statistic. If someone is gonna use a blanket approach to pigeonhole a particular groups choices, I cant go along with that.

You aren't perfect. The stat.s aren't made up. They have been studied for decades. The exceptions aren't the rule. Now you're starting to sound like a bimbo female, in denial

BS! The data is the data

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back