Black Relationships : Does A Man Need A Woman By His Side Just Because He Gets Older?

1. I have never heard brothers worry about dying alone. I have heard plenty of sisters.

2. The data shows we live longer and better with a good spouse

Likewise, I have heard women say this for years. Including to me. That some man will suffer dying alone just because he may choose to be single/unmarried. When these women say it, they say it, having contempt for men that choose not to be in a relationship or marriage.

There's probably some data out there, as well, that shows that unmarried men can live just as long as a married man. It all depends on how that individual man takes care of himself. Quite often, men that are single become focused on eating good, exercising and being spiritually fit.

I have to question whether or not those stats are true, claiming that married men supposedly live longer. I believe those are just talking points , that we are supposed to accept as true. I believe there is an underlying motive behind that. I believe those alleged stats are made up for the purpose of motivating men to sign up for an institution that has been known to facilitate destroying them.

There are a few entities that benefit by men being legally married. The court system, lawyers, and anything related to weddings and/or marriage. Including using men to support women and their children who cant support themselves. Married and divorced men help keep women from bleeding the welfare system dry.

Many married men Ive observed over a few decades tend to disregard their health. Many tend to get fat and lazy. Their women tend to accept them as they are. Leading to a downward spiral , sometimes depression. Especially if the sexual relationship becomes stale or non existent.

Once married, enough men lose the incentive to focus on their health or appearance. I notice though, when there's a possibility of dealing with a woman outside of their marriage, many men switch back to caring about their overall well being. They start exercising again. Having a wife often leads to not caring about their appearance for enough men.

So even if the wife is good for him, that doesnt necessarily mean a man will live longer. There are a lot of factors that can cause stress to a married man, that will distract him from focusing on his health and well being. Especially the stress of trying to take care of a woman and/or a family. With the woman or the family being a contributing part to his stress.

Especially if he is going through trials and tribulations trying to meet his obligations and responsibilities. Single , unmarried men may not have the same level of stress, due to not being responsible directly to a woman and/or an entire family.

Stats also claim that most marriages end in separation or divorce, so I cant for the life of me figure out how they came up with the idea that married men supposedly live longer if half or most marriages end in divorce, separation or one of the spouses have died??? How did they get, that married men live longer?

Likewise, I have heard women say this for years. Including to me. That some man will suffer dying alone just because he may choose to be single/unmarried. When these women say it, they say it, having contempt for men that choose not to be in a relationship or marriage.

There's probably some data out there, as well, that shows that unmarried men can live just as long as a married man. It all depends on how that individual man takes care of himself. Quite often, men that are single become focused on eating good, exercising and being spiritually fit.

If all men married, there would be millions of females with no mate. So, it is what it is

Unmarried men don't get nagged out of bad habits. That's why they die early :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have to question whether or not those stats are true, claiming that married men supposedly live longer. I believe those are just talking points , that we are supposed to accept as true. I believe there is an underlying motive behind that. I believe those alleged stats are made up for the purpose of motivating men to sign up for an institution that has been known to facilitate destroying them.

There are a few entities that benefit by men being legally married. The court system, lawyers, and anything related to weddings and/or marriage. Including using men to support women and their children who cant support themselves. Married and divorced men help keep women from bleeding the welfare system dry.

Many married men Ive observed over a few decades tend to disregard their health. Many tend to get fat and lazy. Their women tend to accept them as they are. Leading to a downward spiral , sometimes depression. Especially if the sexual relationship becomes stale or non existent.

Once married, enough men lose the incentive to focus on their health or appearance. I notice though, when there's a possibility of dealing with a woman outside of their marriage, many men switch back to caring about their overall well being. They start exercising again. Having a wife often leads to not caring about their appearance for enough men.

So even if the wife is good for him, that doesnt necessarily mean a man will live longer. There are a lot of factors that can cause stress to a married man, that will distract him from focusing on his health and well being. Especially the stress of trying to take care of a woman and/or a family. With the woman or the family being a contributing part to his stress.

Especially if he is going through trials and tribulations trying to meet his obligations and responsibilities. Single , unmarried men may not have the same level of stress, due to not being responsible directly to a woman and/or an entire family.

Stats also claim that most marriages end in separation or divorce, so I cant for the life of me figure out how they came up with the idea that married men supposedly live longer if half or most marriages end in divorce, separation or one of the spouses have died??? How did they get, that married men live longer?

This has been tracked for decades by the CDC and census. So, it's hard facts.

We tend to marry for dumb reasons. We tend to divorce for dumb reasons. Laws are only now catching up in some states

Most married men who do that, don't have good wives.

Wives fatten you to take you off the market. Then nag you to keep up the torture, lovingly, of course :lol:

The data shows otherwise

That's part of being a man. Some guys choke. Many females are just no good

Actually, the stat.s show, BW end their marriages for silly reasons

I did a thread on men attacked by crazed PMS women, as a joke. You should look it up. The ones on the defunct site were best

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back