Black People : Baltimore Riots: Mom Smacks Son for Participating

That is an assumption no black male or mom can afford to make. Moreover, mom told him NOT to go. Hitting does work. It has been proven to work for over thousands of years. It has NOTHING to do with the dysfunction in the black family. I have written on that ad nauseum. That argument is BS!

:bs:

Like I said get off of the BS, abuse does not work sir, I feel sorry for kids if you have any.

Back it up with facts

I can post links to plenty of psychological studies , but this issue is like telling someone that the bible is not 100 percent real,breathe or finger strength I don't feel like wasting. Yes many things have been done for centuries, such as back in the day in the USA child labor laws had to be enacted to protect children from being mistreated in factories. It used to be legal to beat your wife, in some countries adults are still raping children and not being prosecuted. what i mean is some things are out dated,barbaric,primitive,and simply evil.

The over all point I want to make is humans bend but don't break when it comes to "getting caught" , so if a young human feels their going to be hit,they'll just simply hide what they're up to. or abuse their spouse or children when become adults such as Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson, his mom spanked him to "raise a good boy" , so then he beats his son and catches a court case...lol good job mom.

I can post links to plenty of psychological studies , but this issue is like telling some the bible is not 100 percent real,breathe or finger strength I don't feel like wasting. Yes many things have been done for centuries, such as back in the day in the USA child labor laws had to enacted to protect children from being mistreated in factories. It used to be legal to beat your wife, in some countries adults are still raping children and not being prosecuted. what i mean is some things are out dated,barbaric,primitive,and simply evil.

With historical precedence please

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back