Science and Technology : Almost Godlike (Science and Spirituality)

ok. This is the part I wanted to focus on. Yes. The spirit animates the body. I've thought a lot about the subject of animation and what we consider "life" and at what state something that is "animate" vs "inanimate" is thought to be alive.
We Live in a Living Universe in which Every thing is Alive -Water Mineral Flora and Fauna etc.
We tend to say there are different forms or orders of Life.
Animate means the ability to respond by volitional movement against or with the path of least resistance...In short movement by choice.

This somewhat references back to our previous conversation on different levels of consciousness. So a tree, for example, may be conscious but not have the same level of consciousness as the animals living in the tree which don't have the same level of consciousness as the microorganisms living inside the animals living inside the tree. But they are all animated. And what animates them if not "energy"?
Energy animates them all....but the way they each express this energy is individual and depends on the characteristics of their design and function.

We can call energy different things because it appears in different forms. The periodic table shows us different forms energy can take. And yes Air is energy because every component of air is on the periodic table and can be used as energy. However, I will simply take your point that only the oxygen component is used by the body. The output is carbon dioxide so that air would naturally have both. But then plants use that carbon dioxide so it is useful energy to them. But yes, what you said about oxygen as far as humans go, is fair.
Yes....Oxygen is one of the components used by the body that exist in air

What I'm trying to get at is that... like with a computer. How many parts can I take away before it is no longer a computer? How many parts can I take away before it will stop working? How many parts can I take away before I plug it in and absolutely nothing happens?
They are expendable and essential parts....take away an essential part and one would not function as a human being

One of the things at issue here is what capabilities are because of the spirit and which are capabilities of the body?
For the most part the Spirit uses the body....Everything the body does depends on the spirit
The body can express more or less of the spirit.
All Capabilities is of the Spirit.....Once it is within the design parameters of the bodies functionality
In short the Spirit is without Limits....The bodies is limited

I'm proposing they are the same in that, if you take one away, the other will not work.
The body will no longer be animate...The Spirit will be unperturbed.

If you disconnect a computer from electricity, it will "die". However, there is still some energy still in its components right after that. That's why when tech people say "turn it off and back on", the ones with more understanding usually say "wait up to 20 seconds" before turning it back on. So if you think about it, this is similar to how long the human body can be "Dead"...technically speaking, being the human cannot be brought back to "life". And how do we do that? We jump start them like you'd do a car. What does a car have to do? circulate fuels and electricity. So if the heart isn't pumping oxygen, brain cells can only survive for so long without it and so even if you can bring them back after that, they may be severely damaged or brain dead. And so the body can be "kept alive" but without the brain... its just a body. And it can have its parts taken and given to others.
The Computer is analogous to the Body...while Spirit is comparable to Electricity.

Now a lot of people have this idea of the spirit as some kind of energy that is "attached" to the body and when the body dies it floats away. This is the view I'm challenging.
Yes.

What I think is that it's more like a cell phone running out of battery. You can get it down to 1% but at some point its going to shut itself down. When it restarts it is a fresh version of itself. It's RAM is cleared. The instructional identity of what it is, is saved in its programming, much like our DNA. But all of what it was doing at the time, the "memories" that drive its behavior within the bounds of its programming via other programs/"apps" that we load into RAM... all of what it is at the time, is FLUSHED when it loses power completely. That's why phones shutdown at 1% so that the OS can be in control of what is remembered at this "time of death".
Ok
Transmigration is when one moves from one Physical body to the next with all of personality (memories) retained...as in Avatar the movie.
Reincarnation is when the Character is retain but the Personality is forgotten.

What I'm proposing to you is that humans are the same. When we get "low" we get sleepy. Now... this doesn't mean we're about to die because our energy production is still going. It's just that our reserves are low. Even after death, the body is still going to be warm for a bit because cells are still alive creating energy until they run out of oxygen. But once those cells are dead, because I believe we are based upon "parallel processing" which is the foundation of the "collective" aspect of the collective consciousness... we are not the energy of 1 spirit, but the combined energy of all the cells in that body. But the energy of cells that do the thinking... the neurons... are in a hive collective. When they "think" it is a collective action of different groups of neurons "talking" to each other.
It is the spirit that animates the cells....somewhat like how electricity animates the many components of a computer and each part express the spirit so as to fulfill its role in the computer.

Think about it. We're always thinking of ourselves as 1 person. As separate. But we can clearly see that we are a collection of all these cells that live and die and are not reborn but rather replaced by new cells through the process of mitosis. And in that process cells divide just as single-cell organisms reproduce asexually. So then what is the difference between asexual reproduction and mitosis?
We are not separate...we appear separate - primarily because we think ourselves end at our skin.
There are many subtle energies that emanate far from and close to our bodies that overlap with other beings.
Similarly a cell may think itself separate....not know it is a part of a bigger system

Do you see?
I see but I am not in total agreement

And collectively, you agree that we are 1 singular God. Right? You also know that "as above so below". So what I'm suggesting is simply an extension of that. I've seen how PCs have shifted from making 1 powerful processor to dual processors, then to dual-core processors, then 8 core processors, then 30, then 128, etc.
Yes all on the physical level....we human have two brain hemispheres - some creatures may have more or less

So what sense does it make for 1 body to have only 1 spirit? Rather that, that 1 "spirit" is the sum total power of the entire system. And in reality the body is more of a innerspace of networked systems in what is relatively a biological universe that expanded (like the big bang) from the fertilization of the egg. That sperm was "alive". It had energy. It was animated. And when it joined the egg it now had the completely blueprints to produce stem cells that could lead the way into becoming the different systems that would be networked together. But this asexually reproducing colony has generation after generation of babies that expand that (what is to them a) "universe" just as our universe is full of "cells" or maybe not even that but rather "organelles" and the ones with biological "life" are the ones with a lot of water.
Not really following this line of argument...There is only One spirit - Responsible for all life.
Just as how all human life is believe to be stemming from One human woman out/in Africa...

We look at any colonies, bee colonies, etc. we see how life reproduces. But for some reason we get trapped into the deception of scale. We think on our own scale. We think of ourselves as 4-7ft tall bipedal creatures made of small parts, just as everything else is made of small parts, but when it comes to the spirit, we revert into thinking it is alone a separate thing at our same scale. I don't think so. I think it is produced by each cell. And how much energy you can generate depends on how much mitochondria you have. And this is important because as the body changes, gets bigger, its needs more energy to power those systems. So if you develop a condition where you are no longer getting enough energy (oxygen, biomass, etc.) to power the body then it slowly turns off because everything requires energy to function. And if even the instructions for creating energy are corrupted over time then this would also affect cellular mitosis. And maybe that's triggered by the universe (the body) not getting any bigger and therefore triggering a contraction response (which is likely a reaction to gravitational forces like the forces affecting the size of a tree).
All Life is One...because it is animated by the one Spirit.
Spirit exist out side of time and space....size is irrelevant and so is time - the body exist in space and time

So just like we have multiple power plants spreading electricity throughout homes all across the world, and an attack on power plants would devastate the areas around them, I think the same thing happens inside the body. As long as we have enough power we're alive. But if the lights have gone out in the brain for too long then everything that person was is more like the neurons are all RAM. The neural pathways are still there but if too much of it dies what's left wont be the same person anyway because who they are, what they think, how they think, is all a product of that combined neural networking.
True...but only for the body.
Electricity is not affected by whether or not there is a human power source.....electricity been here from before power generating plants.
We use power plants to harness and manipulate electricity....not create it

So again, I think the idea that we are 1 person is an illusion of the collective operation of all of our cells working together. Therefore the idea of the spirit being this meta-mystical singular thing, is also an illusion we create by not seeing that it is constantly generated and perceived by a singular consciousness that itself is the product of a "hive mind". It's like having 2 eyes that produce 1 singular image. If one eye is covered the image is still there but now you're only seeing from the perspective of that one eye. If you had an eye for each cell, would you even be able to "see"? Or would that be simply too much information to process? How would you even know which direction you were looking in? So this is why I think our singular experience is for the purpose of interacting with this 3D world (simulation or not) but that doesn't mean there is anything "single" about what we are. It's an illusion. When 2 people have sex, 2 universes are colliding. Our experience is different from the experiences at the cellular level. Their "intranet" is our nervous system. And it basically operates the same as our "internet". We think we're so clever but we're copying nature.
I see your logics.
You are looking from the small to the large and from the large to the small....trying looking from Wholeness

Q: But what if the fundamental nature of all energy is the same? Ie. consciousness?
Yes...
This my conjecture of how I have come to understand it.
Consciousness is the Fundamental to all that is and Isn't....Being/NonBeing
Awareness is Consciousness being Aware that It Is
Spirit is Consciousness Experiencing it's Isness/Beingness
Force/Energy is Spirit differentiated or Specified

Not only is thinking analogous to electrical storms in the brain but it is electricity running through the nervous system that communicates with our muscles, causing our bodies to move.
yes

Is seeing the electricity moving through the nervous system the same as seeing electricity moving through a circuit board?

In fact, I have thought about the first law. That's why my opinion is what it is.

Conservation of Energy doesn't mean that Energy stays the same. It just means that it isn't LOST when it changes forms. If, for example, it turns into heat, the heat generated by my computer cannot then OPERATE my computer. And without anything to contain heat, that heat gets absorbed into the coldness around it because it's looking for balance.
The Heat is a result of Movement....Coldness is less Movement - hot and cold reconcile in the degree of Movement/Vibration

So realistically, if one lost their human body/container/vehicle there is no logical reason it would still be "coherent" or able to function in any kind of way.
You seemed to think that the body generates Electricity......Electricity is in the Atmosphere - Lightning.
Only the body will be affected deleteriously.

NOW... let balance that by saying this....

If you could "Save" that energy into some form or medium, then maybe you could put it into a different body. But then that could be wishful thinking that doesn't correlate with how the natural world actually operates. Which only leaves an artificial means of doing the "upload" and "download".
The same force that holds your body (atoms) together....electromagnetism.
We see this in the Nuclear(small) and Gravitational(large) forces of Nature.
Ball Lightning...or a wave collapsing into a Particle(double slit)

However...

What if something of that spirit's experiences is "Save" biologically, in DNA? Then children and grandchildren carry on the spiritual nature of the person who came before.
yes

If that gene is "strong" then even in far distant future generations we would still see those certain features reoccurring. It doesn't mean the same "spirit" came back or was reinserted or reincarnated, but rather future generations, having enough of that code, found similar paths and decisions (referring back to the discussion on free will) that would either make it seem like the same person coming back or the same person but simply dealing with a new set of challenges and circumstances. If people are already predictable in many ways because of the constants and variables we cannot control, then we will most likely repeat many of the same behaviors which (if the person was famous or simply remembered) would cause others to believe that person has come back.
We are our DNA..
The Ancients speak of people coming back with the personal memories of the dead.

I see your logics.
You are looking from the small to the large and from the large to the small....trying looking from Wholeness

Basically, I'm saying that all energy is manipulated by parallel operations. Just as the brain uses parallel processing with many neurons working and communicating together using electrical impulses, the energy needed to maintain the body is also a function of parallel generation. The bigger the body is, the more energy would be required to move it. Therefore, the amount of energy needed to be generated has to expand. That is form. Same with function. The more functions, the more energy required, the more cells needed to deliver that energy. You burn calories just by thinking.

If the same complex thought was simply under the capability of the spirit independent from the body then babies would be able to understand complex math and science. How much can a baby even speak? So yes, reincarnation and things like that sound very good because we all have a basic survival instinct. The thought of our own lives continuing in ANY form, is comforting. I'm comforted by having children to carry on part of my character, personality, and physical DNA. Either they were coincidentally very similar to me before they reincarnated or they actually learned from me and where influenced by the some of the same forces and factors that shaped and influenced me; good and bad.

As far as looking from wholeness... that is the starting point to breaking things down into individual parts. If I'm breaking down a "car", the car is a whole. But you gain more of an understanding of that whole by breaking it down into subsystems and parts. If someone says "I know cars" but cannot tell you about their parts, would you trust them? So we're talking about parts that contribute to the whole. If I'm going to talk about the spirit I need to also have some means of breaking it down. In the mystical sense, it cannot be broken down. Therefore I challenge the notion of it being 1 thing in that sense. Instead, I see that energy generation is broken down by mitochondria using ATP. And since energy is something that is as you said:

We use power plants to harness and manipulate electricity....not create it

Which is very true... If we consider a "one spirit" then that is the energy ("the Force") moving through all life and whether we get it out of very dead things (fossil fuels) or less dead things (plants & animals) we're basically transferring that energy in a way that gives it individual consciousness within separate containers we call bodies. But that energy, outside the container, is not "separate". Separation is a mental construct that is possibly our own illusion, because of zooming in and out of our own relative perspective as "the observer". When we say "this is a car"... we've created one body with one engine and (generally) four wheels. This is a whole "car" just like like we separate energy into different "bodies" we call "elements". Why? Because these different arrangements of energy have different behaviors and therefore functions just as we humans have different personalities and behaviors and functions. So we are kind of like elements. But if you break an element apart, what happens to that energy? Does that element have a spirit that is maintained when its bonds are broken? No. The energy that is "lost" changes forms. We're even using this process to create energy for ourselves. And the byproduct of that process is heat. Right? If you do a lot of exercise you sweat because the water is used to carry that heat away so your body isn't damaged by it, just like what I was saying about too much energy going through components at HAARP if they weren't specifically built to handle it.

So I am a big fan of "As above, So below". And so you might know where this is going. If this is how energy works in general, then why would it be different/special, when it comes to our energy... our "spirit"? So this is why I'm saying our Qi... our "combined energy" is that which is generated and contained within this physical body, including the brain. Same energy that makes the fingers move is the same energy (oxygen is needed to convert energy from one form to another) that allows us to think and collect memories. And our personality is built upon memories. That's why if you have problems in your personality the type of doctor you go to is one that explores your memories (RAM). If you have a physical problem with your brain that more of a "hardware" problem (HDD) so you might need a neurologist. We can effect memories by training different experiences; some of which builds what we call character. If you take those memories away, the character goes with it; however, this is less likely because character is cumulative so a lot of memories would have to be erased in order to do that.

I believe this is why, when a person has significant brain trauma, they can have memory loss that can even be to an extreme that affects their personality but not necessarily their character. Then you also have the observable effects of Alzheimer's, Dementia, and Schitzophrenia.

If all of these personal elements were tied to the spirit simply operating the body, then why would they change with the body? Now once the energy animating their body leaves (changes forms), it could be "absorbed" in another life form. Their bodies can be eaten by bugs, then eaten by larger bugs, then eaten by small animals, larger animals, part of it fertilizing grass, eaten by other animals, part of it becoming trees, and on and on and on. But this is why it depends on how we see our own "energy"... if we see it as a ghost then we have to then explain how it is able to think and carry on functions that a brain dead person cannot have. We even imagine that ghosts can see or hear as if they have ghost versions of their 5 senses and the brain's ability to process them. I'm saying this is the fantasy view of the spirit. And if people want to believe in that, that's fine. I think it inspires us in some ways and hurts us in others. But if we see our "spirit" as energy... as this tangible force that we're consuming and manipulating, if we can relate that back to mitochondria which has its own DNA, now we can apply the laws of physics to it. You cannot apply the laws of physics to a ghost that can float through walls while still having some kind of form similar to what they had in life. If what happens to energy is transference or transmutation, then once we are dead then our mental construct separating it from the One Spirit ("The Force") becomes null and void. So why would it still have this continued individualistic existence as if it still had a "separate" container? But if we dispense with the mystical ghost version and see energy as energy and all energy as conscious but not having "awareness" without that concentrated form that allows it to have function... then we can see how our energy, taken from plants and animals (the Circle of Life), goes back to it.

Left field: I don't know if you've ever watched Bleach, but it basically creates an ecology in the spirit realm where "hollow" spirits feed on others and can evolve through this consumption. Inuyasha, same thing to some extent.

Yes...
This my conjecture of how I have come to understand it.
Consciousness is the Fundamental to all that is and Isn't....Being/NonBeing
Awareness is Consciousness being Aware that It Is
Spirit is Consciousness Experiencing it's Isness/Beingness
Force/Energy is Spirit differentiated or Specified

The same force that holds your body (atoms) together....electromagnetism.
We see this in the Nuclear(small) and Gravitational(large) forces of Nature.
Ball Lightning...or a wave collapsing into a Particle(double slit)

yes

We are our DNA..
The Ancients speak of people coming back with the personal memories of the dead.

My understanding is VERY similar to yours. However, I start with

THE FORCE = All energy/consciousness, non individualized, can become anything or be expressed in any way.
|
V
Consciousness = the "mental" transmission of the force through the network of interconnected aspects of itself.
|
V
Spirit = Individualized aspect of consciousness that is self-actualizing and self-organizing
|
V
Awareness = self-reflection of Spirit, Gnosis, a.k.a "Knowledge of Self"

This is a process of becoming/evolving that can flow both ways. Not all of The Force becomes... "visible" consciousness (similar to energy moving through a medium that is also energy operating at a lower vibration) so perhaps that lower frequency, like the "subconscious" of the mind, becomes the great amount of consciousness that exist below the surface of awareness (as taught in the Metu Neter).

So from the visible part of Consciousness we get spirits forming bodies out of the "subconscious" of the (All is Mind) Force. This is like the seed planted into the womb, or the (visibly conscious) "animated" sperm fertilizing the (subconscious) egg.

This spirit, transported by the container/body of the sperm cells (maybe it's one spirit split into the millions or however you want to think about it... it's still the "life spark" of the male, then merging with the divine feminine aspect and having "children". Mitosis. And this process continues to create a universe within that body that grows/expands as they have more generations of offspring having their own generations of offspring, all harvesting the energy consumed by that micro-universe (which all basically comes from the nearest star - the mitochondria of the Universe)

They may not individually have self awareness but as a collective they obtain powers created by parallel processing (collective cooperation). At this point they want to survive but they work together as one in order to do so which forms the "Ego". If consciousness is like an iceberg, and most of the ice is submerged below the surface, then what I'm looking at is the fact that ice is a collective of water molecules bonded together.

So what happens if you melt that iceberg? It no longer has a body and those water molecules simply get absorbed into the ocean; no longer individualized because they don't have a body to contain an identity apart from the identity of the ocean. If we're the ones continuing to call it spirits after the ice has melted, that is simply our own desire to create a mental construct to support the idea that we, as the individual, continues on in spite of losing the bonds between all the cells that generate energy and all the neurons that use that energy to form our awareness and, with it, our instinct to survive. But once we lose that instinct, which I believe may naturally occur near death but earlier the faster one reaches "enlightenment", we then let go. We let go of our "self" and that need to continue our existence. We let go because holding on either gets too painful or we simply get tired of fighting it. I think this is why certain people sound like they have given up on life and they talk about letting go as a means to escape "suffering". For others, we'll take the pain and suffering because that's part of life. That's part of what lets you know you're alive and in "the game". Imagine playing a video game where you should be taking damage but you don't. There's some kind of bug, and now you've entered "God mode". Except... now you feel infinitely powerful but soon you get the sense that you are now "overpowered" and after awhile its not fun anymore. We have fun overcoming challenges. Take the challenge away and we will naturally stop wanting to play. I also believe this is why elderly people will age faster towards the end because their avatars simply cannot do all the things they used to enjoy and have fun doing. And so why keep pressing continue? There has to be a "reason to live". That will to live actually helps us find the strength to keep on going.

The Heat is a result of Movement....Coldness is less Movement - hot and cold reconcile in the degree of Movement/Vibration

Nice. Very nice.

You seemed to think that the body generates Electricity......Electricity is in the Atmosphere - Lightning.
Only the body will be affected deleteriously.

Yes and no.

Electrical energy is the power an atom's charged particles have to cause an action or move an object. The movement of electrons from one atom to another is what results in electrical energy.
- https://www.vocabulary.com/dictiona...s the power,what results in electrical energy.

Now, forgive me because I had to drop out of Physics, but fortunately, PE (Potential Energy) and KE (Kinetic Energy) were introduced pretty early on. So electrical is just one type of KE.

note: examples of stored/potential energy

Most of the body uses Chemical Energy. The brain does in fact produce electricity.

The movement of ions (anions or cations) called sodium and potassium covering the cell membrane leads to the production of electric potential (electricity) by the nerve cells. The brain generates electricity with the movement of ions to perform various bodily functions. - https://homework.study.com/explanation/how-does-your-brain-generate-electricity.html

That electricity, in small doses, runs throughout your nervous system causing your muscles to contract. So I refer to electricity is similar form to a computer because in both cases, electricity is moving through these pathways in the system that causes different functions to activate. And yes, thinking resembles lighting activity.

The third video is crazy but there's a lot that can be learned from it. But basically, through neuroscience, we're able to bridge the gap between computers and biological neural networks. We see that they don't have to be big, but the larger they are the more information they can process. And therefore, even though a baby has "a spirit", it cannot process information like an adult. So scientifically, we have to draw some sort of coherent relationship between the body/mind and its capacity, and the functions we ascribe to the "spirit" whereas I am saying, vis a vis these sorts of experiments, is that our Qi/Energy is what's operating the mind and performing the mental tasks. And so it is the parallel processing... the configuration of all of our 86 Billion neurons working together that is allowing us to have this conversation. And when my 86 Billion neurons touches your 86 Billion neurons my mind can learn and develop new pathways from our constructive interaction. So again, my mind to yours, I'm grateful and also humbled by the time you give me. It's all love.

We are our DNA..

So yes, this brings up the question... CAN DNA store memories? And what "type" of memories are stored? Just like we can separate energy into types (ex: chemical vs electric), I think we have to separate memory into types. Because just as programming language is very layered, language itself is very layered. And what is captured is basically some form of "language". Of course, we know the language of DNA is chemical, using 4 elements rather than the binary 1 vs 0. But for the most part these memories seem to be related to the evolving path of the body. If a particular experience leaves an impression on DNA it's probably not able to duplicate the type of memory we have in the brain which is more RANDOM ACCESS. Why?

Well DNA is like a genetic thumbprint. So it's more like ROM (Read Only Memory). It's duplicated and held in every single cell. So if it could be updated, it would have to be updated in each cell, otherwise you'd have different cells with different DNA and as that DNA replicates through mitosis you'd have competing DNA sequences constantly being invalidated by cell death and production. It would be a mess.

"While theories about the inheritance of specific memories have been thoroughly disproven, some researchers have theorized that more general associations formed by previous generations can pass from generation to generation through the genome." - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_memory_(psychology)

And this wouldn't pass to a single individual but every individual who gets that specific DNA sequence.

Basically, I'm saying that all energy is manipulated by parallel operations. Just as the brain uses parallel processing with many neurons working and communicating together using electrical impulses, the energy needed to maintain the body is also a function of parallel generation. The bigger the body is, the more energy would be required to move it. Therefore, the amount of energy needed to be generated has to expand. That is form. Same with function. The more functions, the more energy required, the more cells needed to deliver that energy. You burn calories just by thinking.
Yes
That is as it is understood today

If the same complex thought was simply under the capability of the spirit independent from the body then babies would be able to understand complex math and science.
No
The body acts as a censor...one must first over come this effect.
Some are born remembering...most of us do not.

How much can a baby even speak? So yes, reincarnation and things like that sound very good because we all have a basic survival instinct.
Survival Instinct is from the body.
Intuition is of the Spirit.

The thought of our own lives continuing in ANY form, is comforting. I'm comforted by having children to carry on part of my character, personality, and physical DNA. Either they were coincidentally very similar to me before they reincarnated or they actually learned from me and where influenced by the some of the same forces and factors that shaped and influenced me; good and bad.
Yes
As far as looking from wholeness... that is the starting point to breaking things down into individual parts. If I'm breaking down a "car", the car is a whole. But you gain more of an understanding of that whole by breaking it down into subsystems and parts. If someone says "I know cars" but cannot tell you about their parts, would you trust them? So we're talking about parts that contribute to the whole. If I'm going to talk about the spirit I need to also have some means of breaking it down. In the mystical sense, it cannot be broken down. Therefore I challenge the notion of it being 1 thing in that sense. Instead, I see that energy generation is broken down by mitochondria using ATP. And since energy is something that is as you said:
The car perform at its best as a whole
Me understanding the parts do not mean i can drive.

Which is very true... If we consider a "one spirit" then that is the energy ("the Force") moving through all life and whether we get it out of very dead things (fossil fuels) or less dead things (plants & animals) we're basically transferring that energy in a way that gives it individual consciousness within separate containers we call bodies. But that energy, outside the container, is not "separate". Separation is a mental construct that is possibly our own illusion, because of zooming in and out of our own relative perspective as "the observer". When we say "this is a car"... we've created one body with one engine and (generally) four wheels. This is a whole "car" just like like we separate energy into different "bodies" we call "elements". Why? Because these different arrangements of energy have different behaviors and therefore functions just as we humans have different personalities and behaviors and functions. So we are kind of like elements. But if you break an element apart, what happens to that energy? Does that element have a spirit that is maintained when its bonds are broken? No. The energy that is "lost" changes forms. We're even using this process to create energy for ourselves. And the byproduct of that process is heat. Right? If you do a lot of exercise you sweat because the water is used to carry that heat away so your body isn't damaged by it, just like what I was saying about too much energy going through components at HAARP if they weren't specifically built to handle it.
You seem to be making my argument for me...wholeness means no separation.

So I am a big fan of "As above, So below". And so you might know where this is going. If this is how energy works in general, then why would it be different/special, when it comes to our energy... our "spirit"? So this is why I'm saying our Qi... our "combined energy" is that which is generated and contained within this physical body, including the brain. Same energy that makes the fingers move is the same energy (oxygen is needed to convert energy from one form to another) that allows us to think and collect memories. And our personality is built upon memories. That's why if you have problems in your personality the type of doctor you go to is one that explores your memories (RAM). If you have a physical problem with your brain that more of a "hardware" problem (HDD) so you might need a neurologist. We can effect memories by training different experiences; some of which builds what we call character. If you take those memories away, the character goes with it; however, this is less likely because character is cumulative so a lot of memories would have to be erased in order to do that.
Personality is who you are outwardly...a mask we don to appease society family and our ego.
Character is who you are Inwardly...is our mental and moral constitution.

I believe this is why, when a person has significant brain trauma, they can have memory loss that can even be to an extreme that affects their personality but not necessarily their character. Then you also have the observable effects of Alzheimer's, Dementia, and Schitzophrenia.

True...
The equipment is damage it will not function 100% as it was design to

If all of these personal elements were tied to the spirit simply operating the body, then why would they change with the body?
They do...Most personal habits are a result of upbringing.

Now once the energy animating their body leaves (changes forms), it could be "absorbed" in another life form.
Yes it could.

Their bodies can be eaten by bugs, then eaten by larger bugs, then eaten by small animals, larger animals, part of it fertilizing grass, eaten by other animals, part of it becoming trees, and on and on and on. But this is why it depends on how we see our own "energy"...
Yes

if we see it as a ghost then we have to then explain how it is able to think and carry on functions that a brain dead person cannot have.
The Brain does not think...it is a more like a transducer/antennae.

We even imagine that ghosts can see or hear as if they have ghost versions of their 5 senses and the brain's ability to process them. I'm saying this is the fantasy view of the spirit. And if people want to believe in that, that's fine. I think it inspires us in some ways and hurts us in others. But if we see our "spirit" as energy... as this tangible force that we're consuming and manipulating, if we can relate that back to mitochondria which has its own DNA, now we can apply the laws of physics to it. You cannot apply the laws of physics to a ghost that can float through walls while still having some kind of form similar to what they had in life. If what happens to energy is transference or transmutation, then once we are dead then our mental construct separating it from the One Spirit ("The Force") becomes null and void. So why would it still have this continued individualistic existence as if it still had a "separate" container? But if we dispense with the mystical ghost version and see energy as energy and all energy as conscious but not having "awareness" without that concentrated form that allows it to have function... then we can see how our energy, taken from plants and animals (the Circle of Life), goes back to it.
Here is an analogy purely on a physical level
The Worm dies(transformed)....and is born a butterfly

Left field: I don't know if you've ever watched Bleach, but it basically creates an ecology in the spirit realm where "hollow" spirits feed on others and can evolve through this consumption. Inuyasha, same thing to some extent.
Again I am sorry did not see it or them.
but most things of so called evil nature that happens in the Spirit realm tend to be self inflicted

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back