Black Spirituality Religion : Are we living in Hell, but don't know it?

And, yet, we put on uniforms and kill strangers for him, we take jobs to collect what he considers to be debts owed him, we vote for one of two Heads of States he picks for us every four years, and we have enthusiastically adopted his religion of choice as our own.

What is happening is that we _choose_ to be slaves because we do not _believe_ we can do better. Yeah, we don't like it. We cry about it all the time. But, then, after we get thru crying about it, every day, we get up, clock in, and do what ever Massa tells us we have to do to 'make a living'.

Note, we have always had the necessary weapons to fight for and win our Self-liberation.

But, we _choose_ not to. Instead, we keep on blaming Massa for not freeing us slaves. And, we keep on blaming _other_ slaves for nor rising up and killing Massa.

So we wait ... and wait ... and wait for those ignorant other slaves to kill Massa for us.

In this hell which we create for ourselves on Earth, we are all [white and black] demons. What distinquishes black from white demons here in hell is that Satan has setup a hierarchy which we all [black and white] follow -- a hierarchy where we all [white and black] work for Satan. The white man's job is to be the slave master and the black man's job is to be the slave.

A most relevant question waits to be answered ...

Who is this Satan who both whites and blacks are currently working for?

If I could condition you into thinking that "MY WAY" was the only way, or that my way was the best way, or that my way was the prosperous way, or that my way was the supreme way....you too would do all the things that you blame the poor uneducated and abandoned black people of doing. And...there is no "ONE SATAN" just as there has never been no "ONE GOD". I don't know where we get all this crazy stuff from...oh, I forgot...the people that conquered us. And isn't it so strange that we carry the names, speak the languages and practice the religions of those who have conquered us!!??? I know that this is supposed to be a coincidence, but is it???

If I could condition you into thinking that "MY WAY" was the only way, or that my way was the best way, or that my way was the prosperous way, or that my way was the supreme way....you too would do all the things that you blame the poor uneducated and abandoned black people of doing. And...there is no "ONE SATAN" just as there has never been no "ONE GOD". I don't know where we get all this crazy stuff from...oh, I forgot...the people that conquered us. And isn't it so strange that we carry the names, speak the languages and practice the religions of those who have conquered us!!??? I know that this is supposed to be a coincidence, but is it???

What do you mean "no 'One God'"?

My question to you is, were we living in hell before the caucasoid or non black was born on this planet?

The categories of caucasoid and non black are illusion. There is only the One. All else is Maya.

I personally feel non blacks are serving a purpose. That purpose, mainly being to manifest the opposite of ourselves which is evil, which in turn is a hellish existence. Most black people are unaware of this, but initiated white folk are.

This was a conversation that took place on ATS. It was supposedly a illuminati insider who came on the forum and was giving out certain details on their plans. Now he clearly states he was allowed to do so to serve a purpose. This becomes a common theme if you read on further. I must warn you that this as always has its eurocentric twist to it, but if you are familiar with Black Roots Science you will notice the similiarities...

... This scene from the matrix I found very revealing. Who do you think Agent Smith is really referring his dialogue towards? Morpheus? I think not. If you are familiar with the psychosis of projection, you will see what I mean.

Agent Smith is speaking to mankind --- all mankind. He is the mouthpiece of Satan.

In that regard, so is the Illuminati/Masons/Bilderbergs and similar groups. They are not happy here in hell, any more than Smith was happy in the Matrix. They and he have, at least, figured out that what the sheeple perceive to be real is an illusion. In that regard, they and Smith and I agree. Where we differ is that they and he have flip-flopped Good and Evil from what I believe it to be.

They consider the One, who I sometimes call God, to be the Evil One and they consider their Father, Satan, to be the salvation of humanity. But, of course, the Smiths [and the Illuminati] seriously believe the herd should be thinned out. Just as Smith thinks humans are viruses, the Illuminati think not just non-Whites but even whites who do not agree with the Smiths/Illuminati must eventually be thinned out of the herd.

This is evident when you read "Turner's Diaries". Earl Turner does not just hate blacks and browns. He also hates Jews and liberal whites. He hates _everybody_ who disagrees with him.

Read the posts here carefully and you will discover a variation of this the-herd-must-be-thinned-out mentality. I am referring to black folks who think whites are the viruses which must be thinned out of the herd.

But, getting back to a question I asked earlier, who is this Satan --- this puppeteer --- who is pulling the strings of Smith, the Illuminati, and the Blacks-are-Gods-Among-Men folks?

How is he able to manipulate white bigots and black liberation types alike to work, as one, towards his [Satan's] dream.

And, what is Satan's Dream?

To destroy all that the One Creator, who I sometimes call God, loves and seeks to save.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back