Black Spirituality Religion : HOPE FOR THE HOPELESS (When life seems as if it isn’t worth living) (A Solution)

In The Name Of Allah The Most Gracious, The Most Compassionate

As-salaam alaikum (peace be unto you).

On Faith and Religion

Those who are regarded as believers or religious people, and are incapable because of habit of behaving in any other manner, may be called religious but cannot be regarded as having faith. If on the other hand, this is faith, then some other word should be used to convey the kind of faith which is not produced by the parents or the surroundings of the person.

The Mystery

of

Fatima (Portugal)

Here I want to address the powerful presence of God when he decreed (brought forth) the Holy Mother Mary, the Devine Virgin Empress of all three monotheistic faiths: Judaism, Christianity and Islam, to make her presence known to three humble children in Portugal during 1917 by apparitions (appearance visions), to Francisco and Jacinto Marto and Lucia DeSantos. Note: (All three are now canonized saints in the Catholic Church). Holy Mother Mary revealed to the what has become known as The Three Secrets of Fatima. Here they are: (1) A vision of the souls in hell, (2) predictions of the end of World War One and a prediction of the beginning of World War Two, as well as a request to consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary, (3) A vision of the Pope, along with other Bishops, Priests, religious and lay people being killed by soldiers. This signifies World War Three.

The Fourth Prophetic Revelation Is Outside Of The Fold Of Fatima Of Portugal It Involved The Countries Of (1) Egypt, And (2) Bosnia (Medjugorje)

I will address Holy Mother Mary’s apparition (spirit appearance) in Egypt first. Holy Mother Mary made two separate appearances in Cairo Egypt, the first appearance occurred in 1947. She didn’t appear where many people could see her, she appeared to a holy Coptic Bishop who by God’s grace on him deserved to see her. When she appeared to him, he wasn’t afraid at all, as he had longed to see her. Holy Mother Mary did not speak out loud to him, she communicated with him through silent facial expressions of which he was able to interpret clearly. The first message of his interpretation was concerning her son Yeshu (Jesus) Ben David (This is Jesus’ full name). The Bishop asked why? Because Allah (God) had His son to teach them about the mysteries of the kingdom of heavenly Israel – not earthly Israel. As earthly Israel had violated God’s laws almost beyond repair. The 144,00 of God’s elect will be known by their signs (spiritual markings) which is invisible to unbelievers, but can be seen by believers. It’s a spiritual ancestry line of devout believers and that sign is the fish symbol of the zodiac Pisces of the Aquarian age of the New Baptism of the Judeo-Christian tradition, and the re-affirmation of the Taqwa (one minded purity in God consciousness in Islam. Note: Islam has no baptism rites. John the Baptist’s holy teachings will be restored as it was taught to Jesus Christ. The second appearance of Holy Mary in Egypt occurred during 1968. As she appeared upon the sacred church rooftop with many people seeing her. Once again, she was silent. This was a sign for all Egyptian Christians to love one another regardless of religious denomination, and to do more for the orphans in Egypt. She appeared in her colorful dress of blue and white. The symbolic meaning of the color blue is twofold, (1) it represents the virginity of herself, and (2) that true believers will ascend heavenward (skyward), from the earth to God’s mansion. The color white represents all the martyrs who died in the cause of righteousness, the seen and the unseen.

Bosnia-Herzegovina Revelation

Holy Mother Mary Apparition (spiritual appearance)

During 1981 Holy Mother Mary appeared to six children in Bosnia. Although they didn’t understand the appearance, they did get blessed to see her and received some blessings. During her 1981 appearance the Holy Mother Mary uttered the words, “Peace…Peace”. The four-year war of ethnic cleansing of Bosnian Muslims by orthodox Christians Serbs was a horrible tragedy. But all lost in that endeavor as both Christian Serbs and Catholic Croatians were killed as well. Holy Mother Mary’s apparitions are always about peace and love for humanity. Never become narcissistic (false ego of self-love). Allah (God) has to be first in your life and daily thoughts. If not, then Satan will be your guide and he will lead you to hell, his false whispering will enter your mind and encourage you to do wrong.

Men and Knowledge

There are many trees: not all of them bear fruit. There are many fruits, not all of them may be eaten. Many too are the kinds of knowledge, yet not all of them are of value to men.

Jesus, Son of Mary (According to the Book of Amu-Darya).

May Allah (God) keep you all safe and healthy until we meet again.

Salaam (peace)

Master Warren Muen

Quranic Verses:

16. “Relate in the book (the story of) Mary. When she withdrew from her family to a place in the East.

17. She placed a screen to screen herself from them: Then we sent to her our angel, and he appeared before as a man in all respects.

18. She said: “I seek refuge from thee to (Allah) Most Gracious: (come not near) if thou dost fear Allah.”

19. He said: “Nay, I am only a messenger from thy Lord. (To announce) to thee the gift of a holy son.”

20. She said: “How shall I have a son, seeing that no man has touched me, and I am not unchaste?”

21. He said: “So (it will be): Thy Lord saith, ‘That is easy for Me : and (We wish) to appoint him as a sign unto men and a mercy from Us’: It is a matter so decreed.”

22. So she conceived him and retired with him to a remote place.

*Holy Quran, A. Yusuf Ali translation, Surah (chapter) 19, ayats (verses) 16-22

Nation of Islam, Tucson Study Group

P.O. Box 5282

Tucson, AZ 85705

*Email: info@nationofislam-tucsonaz-studygroup.com

Phone: (520) 347–3656

When Allah (God) said, let there be light, one must understand the deep spirituality of that meaning. What could God want man to know beyond the bare surface meaning of that god presence statement?

Well, let’s start with the creation story of Adam and Eve, and then from there we’ll move to Jesus Christ’s mission that was for Israel, and then the whole world. (1) When Allah (God) placed Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden (earthly paradise), why did he do so? (2) And why were Adam and Eve disobedient towards Allah (God)? Two main reasons why Allah (God) said let there be light; the first reason was so that the universe, which includes the earth could come alive with God’s life-giving energy. The second reason was so that Adam and Eve could come alive as adults and carry out his plans for earthly humanity. Note: Adam and eve were born as adults and were not born as children. Adam and Eve did not have navels as regular birth babies do because they were never attached to umbilical cords. The third reason is that only as adults could Adam and Eve communicate, comprehend and understand His (God’s) spiritual orders of instruction that He would give to them.

Now mind you, Adam and Eve lived in this state of blissful, and harmonious joy as Allah (God) intended, until Satan disrupted that blissful harmony with “subtle” thoughts of evil suggestion. To this day many people still wonder what is meant by the “apple” referred to in the sacred Judeo-Christian scriptures as well as the Islamic Muslim traditions. One has to understand that the apple has both literal and symbolic meanings. (1) The physical apple wasn’t an apple as we know of an apple today, as in the case of the western world apple. In the middle east it was a pomegranate fruit, and there was different types and kinds of pomegranates. Some of them were almost the shape of an apple, and some were highly intoxicating as well. The symbolic meaning of the apple is, a “delicious desire”, which one would like to spiritually fantasize on in the mind to take a bite of for a fiction fantasy benefit of some kind which is usually short lived, and brings spiritual harm to that person or persons, as it did in the case of Adam and Eve.

Now, most of you are familiar with the story of Adam and Eve so I need not repeat it here, however, there are many things, higher spiritual things that you all do not know about Adam and Eve and I am only going to share a bit of that information with you to expand your knowledge so that you can see that there is more to be learned about such. When Allah (God) created Adam and Eve He gave them full knowledge of their current life in the Garden of Eden and their future outcome as well. But never did Adam and Eve have a past life. After Cain slew able, Allah’s (God’s) curse fell upon all mankind, not only from Cain’s and Able’s line, but from the parents = Adam and Eve as well. Mankind became liars, cheats, murders, robbers and thieves!! It wasn’t until the coming of prophet Isa (Jesus Christ) that humankind could be redeemed and have joyous life upon the Earth. Why was Jesus chosen to help deliver mankind out of this horrible mental, physical, spiritual, emotional condition? Ans: Because he was without the blemish of the curse that had fell upon mankind!! Allah (God) was Jesus Christ’s father, not a human man, but the cosmos God (Allah)!! Holy Mary was his mother, as that was so he could redeem the Twelve Tribes of Israel who had fallen into disbelief and Satan was guiding their hearts.

Now, as Jesus roamed the Earth spreading his gospel message he had to stare death in the eye many, many times, but he knew the great death of himself was going to come soon!! The Great Soul Sacrifice!! (1) For his pleasing of Allah (God), by helping to heal mankind of their sins, (2) to help bring about spiritual change of the Twelve Tribes of Israel so that the 144,000 could be called to paradise in his heavenly kingdom. Ah!! But all is not lost! The gentiles have a place in Jesus Christ’s kingdom too! How and when will this take place? When Jesus Christ told the people of Israel; I (Jesus Christ) told the people of Israel; I do have other sheep that are not of this fold (not Jews), and they will join me in my kingdom as well. When the Christian believer goes to church and partakes in the Lord’s Supper, you’re eating Christ’s body and drinking his blood! Didn’t Jesus say, whomever believes in him must eat of his body and drink his blood? What is meant by this? Ans: The Holy Gospel is Christ’s body! The wine is symbolic of his blood that was shed on Mt. Calvary from the brutal beating he received. While being beaten Jesus Christ never said a mumbling word! Didn’t he assure the two criminals who were crucified beside him that they too had a place in Allah’s (God’s) kingdom? As Jesus Christ’s spirit returned to Allah (God) and he said it is now finished! What was meant by this statement? Ans: Jesus Christ came, started and finished his mission. He talked the talk and walked the walk! All of us must do the same if we believe in Allah (God)! Just as the pot of gold sits at the end of the rainbow, so must humankind strive for paradise (heaven), battling demonic forces, unkind human actions, doubt, etc, etc., and as for the Muslim believers who recognize the Holy Prophet Isa (Jesus Christ), as our holy book the Quran, and our Islamic traditions teach us through our Holy Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H.) stated about Isa = Jesus Christ; that he Isa = Jesus Christ will slay the one eyed Dajjal (God and Magog) when he descends from on Hish (the air), lands on planet Earth and visits the Prophet Muhammad’s tomb. When full resurrection takes place, he will mount the white horse that the Prophet Muhammad left for him; They both will talk, the Prophet Muhammad will convince the Prophet Isa, Jesus Christ to take Islam as the faith and Christ will accept. And then world peace will take place! For all who read this article one must understand each monotheist faith i.e., Judaism, Christianity and Islam will keep their sacred religious traditions according to religious culture. What’s going to be spiritually different is the greetings of peace (salaams) to one another regardless of race, creed, color, or national origin. Now, don’t forget, Satan will still be causing havoc upon the Earth and fighting him must still continue. He’ll just be causing less problems, but nevertheless, still problems.

Now, back to the apple in the garden of Eden and Satan leading Adam and Eve astray. The apple, according to ancient Gnostic Masters, was an hallucinogenic pomegranate fruit that Iblis=Satan physically used to intoxicate both Adam and Eve. Although Satan gave it to Eve to bite into first to become disoriented and open to suggestion of evil. Adam too fell to that suggestion of wrongdoing, and that evil penetrated their children, Cain and Able and their offspring for generations to come. Jesus Christ came to remove that curse and the Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H.) came to affirm the Torah, Injil = Gospel, and the Quran message of Allah (God). Never must a believer in Allah (God) listen to the subtle thought of Satan, one must stay on course.

Insha-Allah (God willing), I’ll be writing future articles explaining the Nephilim and other Islamic esoteric traditions that all of you are unfamiliar with. Note: Adam’s and Eve’s disobedience didn’t occur because they had free will, it came about due to Stan’s demonic persuasion of thought suggestion. I’m going to tell you all another secret of secrets; “Whomever of you fails to truly fails disregard Satan’s evil presence, paradise is already cut off from you”. I give you my spiritual thoughts of love from my heart, just as Allah’s (God’s) prophets gave it to the religious teachers of yesterday. Stay safe, keep up trust in Allah (God), and may you all always strive for true happiness in this life. Allah (God) gave us a mind, spirit, and body for use, use it wisely. Always know that “Dreams don’t work unless you do”.

Salaam (peace),

Master Warren Muen

Surah 114, An-Nas (Chapter 114)

1. Say: I seek refuge with the Lord and Cherisher of Mankind,
  2. The King (or Ruler) of Mankind,
  3. The god (or judge) of Mankind,-
  4. From the mischief of the Whisperer (of Evil), who withdraws (after his whisper),-
  5. (The same) who whispers into the hearts of Mankind,-
  6. Among Jinns and among men.
**Verses from the Holy, Quran, English Translation by Yusuf Ali

For more information contact:

Minister, M. Omar Rasul

P.O. Box 5282

Tucson, AZ 85705

*Email: info@nationofislam-tucsonaz-studygroup.com

In The Name Of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Compassionate

As salaam alaikum (Peace be unto you)

First Blessing: Before the Jewish Shofar (ram’s horn) blower gets ready to blow the shofar, he has to say this holy blessing prayer to Yahweh; “Baruch afa Adomi Elheinu mlekh ha-olam asher kidshanu b’mitz-otav vtziana Lishmoa koi Shofar” (Blessed are you, Ruler of the world, who has made us holy with commandments, and who has commanded us to hear the sound of the Shofar). Note: The sacred shofar means creativity for the people of Israel, as well as for its nation.

Second Blessing: The Shema (Hebrew: to hear) the Jewish confession of faith made-up of the three scriptural texts (Deuteronomy: 6:4–9, 11: 13–21; Numbers: 15, 37–41, together with the appropriate prayers, forms an integral part of the evening and morning services. Shema (Judaism meaning — Sh’ma yisarel Ddomai Eloheimu Adomai Ehad (“Hear, O Israel: The Lord is our God, The Lord is one”. This was/is for the congregation of Israel.

Third Blessing: Allah’s (God’s) Sacred Rainbow. In Rabbinic Judaism and Christianity, the sacred rainbow means God’s Devine Anger and Patience. Whereas, in the religion of Islam it means, Allah’s (God’s) Spiritual Restoration for Humanity. All these are well meant meanings.

When the Muslim Adhan (call to prayer) is yelled out a significant meaning is a reflection of same in unity for the ummah (Muslim congregation) as well. That is; come and stand before Allah (God), praise Him, worship Him, and show Him what you’ve done creatively throughout the day, and each and every day of your life. Failure to try to fully understand these triune (three) sacred blessings makes one’s life a dull one! So, study and reflect on each one seriously so that you may grow in spirit, which will help you to reach your life goals.

When Allah (God) gave and placed the Sacred Rainbow in the sky, for humanity to become more spiritually focused and in tune with Himself (Allah’s [God’s] presence), it was for the purpose of not having a second flood to come upon the Earth again! When Allah (God) gave man a “pass” of His forgiving love that didn’t mean that humanity was totally forgiven of every sin that was committed by man during that period of time. Allah (God) knew that man would suddenly repent more to avoid being punished than to repent for the sake of God. Allah (God) gives His blessing to the sincere as well as to the insincere, but the reward of the blessing is different for each! Now, that is the nature of Allah’s (God’s) love for humanity. So, one has to look at Allah ‘s (God’s) Baraka (Blessings) in many different ways with self-evaluation so that Satan can’t leave you with zero blessings from a sin which one may have committed, whether consciously or unconsciously, understand?

The sacred rainbow of Allah (God) is just what it is, the spiritual restoration of humanity. Allah’s (God’s) personal stamp is placed upon the three monotheistic faiths of Judaism, Christianity and Islam — which is unity of the world. (1) The late great Rabbi Gammiel told the Jews of yester years, Israel’s life line rests upon the Shema; (2) The divine one of Christianity, Jesus Christ (Isa) told the messianic Jews, whoever has seen him has seen the Father; (3) The Prophet Muhammad of Arabia stated, whoever wants for his brother as well as himself is striving towards Allah’s (God’s) paradise. My brothers and sisters, all this clearly spells out one thing, unity of peace, love and charity for humanity. Keep up prayers to God and strive for spiritual perfection. Stay safe until we meet again.

Salaam (peace)

Master Warren Muen

13. O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise (each other). Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of Allah is (he who is) the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well acquainted (with all things).

Holy Quran, Surah (chapter) 49:13, (Abdullah Yusuf Ali Translation)

c/o Minister M. Omar Rasul

P.O. Box 5282

Tucson, Arizona 85705

USA

Telephone: (520) 347–3656 (leave message)

Email Address: info@nationofislam-tucsonaz-studygroup.com

@mwmw ... thanks for joining us and sharing, but you can't just dump bunches of stuff on us at once.

We are not a dumping ground for information, but instead a community that is more than willing to discuss what is on your mind.

I have merged all of your threads into this one, if no mistake.

Leaving links to your own site, advertising your address, etc., more than once, is reserved for Premium Members.

If you want to become a Premium Member, you can do so at this link : https://destee.com/account/upgrades

If you have any questions please ask.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

(The Other Worlds)

The first world, (1) Heaven (2) Earth (3) Space (4) Time (5) Astral, are the first four dimensions of time. The fifth dimension is the astral plane where one has the possibility to enter Allah’s (God’s), lower heavens = other physical worlds as our own planet Earth. My early spiritual occult Islamic training in America and Egypt included deep meditation of astral projection techniques for out of body space travel. I’ve never had any problem performing astral projection space travel alone. The most joyous was when I participated in group space travel with other spiritual adepts. I am not here to share with you any of my personal space travels, but I am here to share with you a particular story of a Sufi master who was way before my time, who had performed astral space travel to clarify to his Sufi Islamic students a clear spiritual message of what the lovers of Allah (God) had to say concerning their doubts, as supposedly believers in God’s way of life and His mercy for all humanity.

The Most Ancient Masters

Bahaudin, in a reverie cast himself back in time.

He told a group of visiting seekers, “I have just seen and had companionship with the masters of the most ancient times, whom I thought long to be dead.” The said to him, “Please tell us how they appeared to be.” He said, “Such is your attitude toward the teachings that they would have thought you to be demons. Matters are such that if you had seen them, you would have considered them quite unsuitable for companionship with you. You would not be asking questions about them.”

Note: Khwaja (master) Bahaudin Naqshaband lived in the 12th and 13th centuries in central Asia.

Special Note: Never try to do astral projection space travel on your own, this has to be taught to you be a high spiritual master of the occult mystical arts. When I work with someone and teach this spiritual occult science to any of my students, I have to be sure that they’re ready for it.

Faith

May faith guide you

When you cannot see

Hope

May hope comfort you

When you need it most

Believe

May you believe

At all times

May Allah (God) bless you and keep you all safe and healthy until we meet again.

44. The seven heavens and the earth and all beings therein declare His glory: there not a thing but celebrates His praise; and yet ye understand not how they declare His glory! Verily He is Oft- Forbearing Most Forgiving!

Holy Quran, Surah 17 (Chapter) 17:44, Al Isra (The night journey), Abdullah Yusuf Ali translation

c/o Minister M. Omar Rasul

P.O. Box 5282

Tucson, Arizona 85705

USA

Telephone: (520) 347–3656 (leave message)

Email Address: info@nationofislam-tucsonaz-studygroup.com

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back