Black Astrology : Your Childs Health and Psychology through Astrology

Astrologer4U

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 18, 2008
California
Occupation
Self Employed
I remember when I first had my baby 16 years ago, I wanted to protect her and just plain old keep her safe from harm. I breast fed my baby for 2 years, I kept her clean and I did my very best to do what I thought mommy's should do. However, my daughter also had a father who wanted to be in her life as well but he and I could not be together.

My baby began to become constipated, even when I was breastfeeding her, she was not having normal bowel movements. The doctors gave her all kinds of stuff and none of it worked.

Finally, when my daughter was about 9 years of age, I discovered health and Astrology. At that time, my daughter was still having difficulty with her stomach. I had been into Astrology at that time for 5 years but I had not yet discovered or even knew that Health was involved in Astrology to such an extreme as I later began to see.

Any way, once I discovered Health and Astrology, I began to apply it to my daughter. Asking these questions "why is her stomach always hurting?" "Why is she having problems with her bowels?" "why is she always seeming down?"

I forgot to mention, that my daughters father and I shared custody of my daughter which was very stressful for her. The sharing custody began when she was 9months of age. Not only did this issue contribute to her health, but it also contributed to her emotions. Emotions is a part of psychology make up as well as health.

I always knew my daughter was a Cancer and that Cancer is ruled by the stomach and breast but I didn't make the connections until some time had gone by and I had discovered health and Astrology. Not only is my daughter a Cancer and Cancers love to eat but her rising sign is Virgo. Virgos part of the body rules the lower digestive tract or intestines and the nervous system. Not only that, my daughter has Jupiter in the first house which makes her even more so love to eat. My daughter also has Moon and Saturn in the 6th house of her chart. The 6th house is the house of service to others and health for ones self. Saturn rules the father Moon rules mother which in my daughters case, her mother and father would affect her health even more so than outsiders. Me and my daughters father never got along and this made my daughters nervous system react causing it to affect her stomach which in tern affected her lower intestines. I remember breast feeding my daughter one day and I wasn't paying her any attention because I was spaced out thinking about all my burdens. Mothers let me tell you this, a mother should always do her best to focus on the happiness of her child when breast feeding, especially if the child has the Sun, Moon or Rising Ascendant in a water sign Cancer, Pisces or Scorpio... All of these signs are Psychic. When I finally realized I was not paying attention to her, I snapped out of it and looked down at her to discover that she was not feeding and hadn't been for a while. She had her little lips still slightly wrapped around my breast starring at me like "I need you, why aren't you here with me?" She was starring at me and not moving one bit, she was stiff as a board but don't worry, she was breathing. Even though I wasn't even in to Astrology at that time, let alone health and Astrology, I instintively felt that that was what my daughter was feeling. My poor child was absorbing all of my negative thoughts about my life and I could imagine at that time, she was not feeling safe at all. When I got into Astrology plus astrology and heath, I reflected back on that moment and even though my daughter was now 9 years of age, I began to cry.

Any way, before I began to cry again, moving right along. With the Scorpio child it wont do you any good to fake your happiness when breast feeding a Scorpio child because they can peep through muddy waters faster than you can spell the letter A. However, the Pisces and Cancer has an exception to that rule even though they too are psychic as well.

Getting back to my daughter, I was unaware then what my baby was going through and when I realized it all, I was hurt and felt like I had not protected my baby. All I could do was focus on the now at that point and help my daughter the best I could. At the age 9, I gave her her first colonic and from then on, I gave her some herbs that would help her release at least twice a day. I never been a fan of over the counters and they never worked for my daughter any way. I gave her herbs once every 3 months because this is all a spiritual thing in which it is going to take for nature to cure, not any doctor. Needless to say, my daughter is fine and she is very much so conscious of her condition according to Astrolgy. Now at the age 16 she makes an effort on her own to take care of her health.

Below are the signs and what parts of the body they rule...

Aries:
Head.

Taurus: Neck and Throat.

Gemini: Hands, Arms, Shoulders and Lungs

Cancer: Breast and Stomach

Leo: Back, Spind and Heart.

Virgo: Nervous system and Intestines

Libra: Lower Back, Buttocks and Kidneys

Scorpio: Genitals

Sagitarius: Liver, Hips and Thighs

Capricorn: Bones, Joints, Knees and Teeth

Aquarius: Circulatory System, Shins and Ankles

Pisces: Feet

Amnat, you are a sweet heart, how are you doing my friend?

What would you like to understand about Health and Astrology?

Chronic conditions like the one you described in your daughter, I've had stomach issues ever since i can remember: nausea, hypo-active bowels, pains (i have to really watch what i eat, almost like a Virgo) how is this linked to astrology?

what about physical impairments: like a child born with a club foot?

and physiological impairments e.g lisps, a stammer, etc.. can you tell a person that has this conditions from at looking at their charts.

if so what would you see?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back