Black Relationships : Was i wrong in asking help about the brother calling me?

Auroraflower said:
why do you put it into maturity ?....Pan and kentemojo ...

I didn't say anyone was immature. I just said I don't blame him for not wanting to continue persuing a woman that feels the need to ask an entire website if she should take his call, especially if he's a member of that site. It's nothing personal, it's just that in my experiences, women that do that never seem to know when not to share certain aspects of the relationship, so someone is always sticking their 2-cents in where it's not warranted. In a relationship, there should only be two people putting their input in, unless there are serious issues such as abuse etc. If he sees that, you can't blame him for feeling the way he does.

sorry kente you :( didnt say the mature ...part...

my fault...
forgive me for that.....

it was pan and samunray ..

Well yes that was my responding than .......

that i ask not a WHOLE SITE but like i said my family......

i see you as my family....

I would respond the same way ......

CAUSE ITS SUMTHIMES A MIRACLE IF PEOPLE EVEN TALK TO ME... ....

OR DARE TO MAKE CONTACT.....

for real...

Loveauroraflower:heart:

LibertyLady:

I mentioned that if I was in a similar situation I would question the maturity of the person in question. That is not to say I feel you are immature (I really wish you didn't take everything I say to you so personally). It is safe to say, that the brother in question took offense to what happened. Therefore I see no need to tip toe around this question. He took offense and I tried to help you see how he might have viewed your original post. I thought you were looking for understanding. If that it not the case, I'll gladly back out of this thread. I wish you luck in the future.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back