Black Relationships : Was i wrong in asking help about the brother calling me?

hi aurora,

i don't think you were wrong to ask (based on your feelings about your destee family). however, i know that had i been the young man who wanted to call you and then visited the site to see you asking for guidance (eventhough you did'nt name names in your initial post) i would have wondered if you were going to say my name in the next post and i probably would have been turned off.

you asked for advice, you were given good advice, so now let it all sink in since you say you want to learn. you don't have to agree with everything the family says but you could walk away from their post with more insight.

for instance:

kente
sam
pan

all stated a point of view that your gentleman caller could very well take. also, they are men and who could tell you better about a man than another man?

also:

money
poetic

gave you another point of view that you could chew on (food for thought).

at the end of the day it's your call/decision to make not anyone else's. it's also your business (and be mindful that this guy could be very private). if you feel a tinge of uncertainty then follow YOUR INSTINCTS and conduct yourself accordingly. follow that small still voice and you will make the right choices.

take care.

btw- may i ask where you are from?

Monetary said:
If the Brotha wanted to talk to you, he'd talk to you regardless of what you did...or what we said.

Let's be real. Women AND some men talk to other people about their dates...who they should date...who they should call....or what not. And if ANYONE on this site believes that no one that they've talked to in the past has done that, then they need to WAKE UP.

That's what some women do. Hell, that's what A LOT of women do. So, get over it. Most of the time, their girlfriends tell them to go out or to call the guy anyway...because they feel their gf needs to get out and enjoy herself.

So, ya'll need to quit it. It's life. Nothing like this would ever stop me from calling a woman. Skip that.

He's an ol' punk. Forget him.

:D

yay!!!! i agree!!! fully!!!!!

:great:

he was trying to find some dumb excuse or sumthin anyway! then you gave a him a green light.... it's not your fault...
although, mentioning he's online wasn't REALLY a prob either. i mean,
"ain't no mountain high enough" right?

so, be glad he freaked out... it proved... he was just the janitor in the movie of your life!

:great: :great: :great: :great:

xoxoxoxoxoxoxSTAY STRONGxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back