Black Short Stories : Thug Life / wide spread myth

This was very informative and I loved it. If someone would have had those words for me when I was growing up maybe I would have done something different when I was younger. The streets of St. louis r nothing nice as u know being frm the CHI. Some don't have a choice because there is no other choice that presents itself. This so-called thug life was passed down like a badge of honor, I was "generations" if you know what I mean. All of this may sound like an excuse but it was a reality to me and is to so many others. One question, with this knowledge r u beating the concrete trying to reach the misguided and lost? Knowledge is worthless unless it can affect a positive change in the ones that u r speaking of. As-Salaam Alaikum Ahki

Salaam is a Mob of destruction wit hate and deadly deeds of action
these kind of men and people are what is known as Fundamentalism
they are mentally set on this way and the funds to back them gives them
power and more evilness .

Surely the positivity is reaching the world of which we live as a people that we are \not THUGS just caught up in the mist of a wannabe or foolishness of bad behavour that
trigers acts to inflick on another humankind alike .....Better know as Black on Black killings & crime .

Deadly Deeds often targets a hub of people whereas our hoods bad-boyz labled as
Thugs only ring in one-some , again this is no more then trying to be a clone or double
to a true real cold blooded REDRUM.

Thankz Bluewater and Nasheed for the visit and read to the truth and reality.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back