Black People : The Origin & Ending of Self Hate

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Peace and Love!

and when ever I post about collective effort to build the community some folks are amazingly absent, but want to challenge me regardig the same,

just for posting Washington policies and actions,

and then ,
ask me to join in with

this??????

.......Wherever you go brother, this will be the case because of the "psychological engineering" our people have suffered and continue to suffer, over and beyond that of any other group of people; and this point of view exhales from Brother Umar Johnson:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/show.a...l=the-cows-w-umar-abdullah-johnson-no4&ie8c=0

In order to successfully ensure an end to the self hate which is the foundation of dis-unity,the old plantation education received, by black men and women during our early enslavement as a collective must be defined as racially counter-productive.Comparing the black man and woman of America to other organized nations around the globe,we find no other people with such a peculiar type of psychological basis for socializing with one another.Within the mental perimeters of the so-called freed slave lies the oppressor's idea of a crippling self sabotage behavior.

Chuck:

Another case study of the flawed nature of continuing/extending/etc. somebody else's thread etc., destee.com posters...

I. e., if the brother who actually started this thread was around, wouldn't he be leading this discussion/debate, etc.?

Something else that makes me go:

"Hmmmm..."

:SuN034:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back