Black People : The Origin & Ending of Self Hate

Tariq Muhammad

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 8, 2008
St.Louis Mo.
Occupation
Computer Sales & Repair
In order to successfully ensure an end to the self hate which is the foundation of dis-unity,the old plantation education received, by black men and women during our early enslavement as a collective must be defined as racially counter-productive.Comparing the black man and woman of America to other organized nations around the globe,we find no other people with such a peculiar type of psychological basis for socializing with one another.Within the mental perimeters of the so-called freed slave lies the oppressor's idea of a crippling self sabotage behavior.

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

In order to successfully ensure an end to the self hate which is the foundation of dis-unity,the old plantation education received, by black men and women during our early enslavement as a collective must be defined as racially counter-productive.Comparing the black man and woman of America to other organized nations around the globe,we find no other people with such a peculiar type of psychological basis for socializing with one another.Within the mental perimeters of the so-called freed slave lies the oppressor's idea of a crippling self sabotage behavior.

Tariq Muhammad,

Again Brother Muhammad, you have spoken truth to power. Our peculiar socializing behavior toward one another is unique. Precisely why I view this Community, which is our Internet Family as grounds upon which our mental perimeters, as a collective, can be made productive through our interactions.

Destee.com is a conduit that reaches into our real-time communities. I have read many reports of our members that as a result of being here, makes it easier to get along on jobs, shopping, church affairs, etc..

So, when we are here, our best manners are required, our best knowledge is shared, and all these things are passed on. Love is the missing ingredient. We must love one another, ironically, these are the words of Jesus/Yashua.

I find that most African people from the African continent carry the same social issues amongst each other as well. They to have been affected culturally, socially and spiritually by slavery, although not a peculiar institution in Africa like in America... However, Colonialism was of a peculiar instition in Africa. Actually, all black people from around the world are affected with the self hate syndrome.

Sister

Astrologer4U

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

I find that most African people from the African continent carry the same social issues amongst each other as well. They to have been affected culturally, socially and spiritually by slavery, although not a peculiar institution in Africa like in America... However, Colonialism was of a peculiar instition in Africa. Actually, all black people from around the world are affected with the self hate syndrome.

Sister

Astrologer4U

Astrologer4U,

So true Sister, so very true, Astrologer4U. You also speak truth to power. In fact, Africans from the continent are worst off than we are through colonialism of the most divergent.

Recall this case in point, Liberia is the result of freed slaves from America, yet tumult reigns!

Whoa.
This was potent.

Indeed Brother Coger, your reference to Liberia is accurate and striking to the point. A painful discovery I made despite trying to deny it, but even after freedom and homecoming did we fail to liberate ourselves. Let it be said though, that I hear good things are going on this those regions.

As for Afrikans at home, their problems, although of the same type, are of a different caliber. If only we would heal each other and rid ourselves of the arrogance falsely passed unto us from the perpetrators. Even here in scandinavia do we see clearly the vestiges of what has been done to us.

If I am not mistaken, it was brother Asante (or perhaps Akbar) who said we must break down to break through, and similarly we must UN-LEARN and RE-LEARN and re-program our behavior and thought-processes.

True words.

One.

- Ikoro

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back