Black People : The Origin & Ending of Self Hate

.......Wherever you go brother, this is will be the case because of the "psychological engineering" our people have suffered and continue to suffer, over and beyond that of any other group of people; and this point of view exhales from Brother Umar Johnson:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/show.a...l=the-cows-w-umar-abdullah-johnson-no4&ie8c=0

He is dynamic!!!

I told myself to log off, but for some reason kept feeling that I needed to browse the board a little while longer, and voila!

He flows so well, I couldn't even stop listening until he finished. What is the saying; 'men shall be lovers of themselves in the last days'... this very prophecy is directly linked to, as you say; 'America, the Fall before Rome'. This deliberate action against the Black man, as the brother says, is directly linked to the ancient white supremacist movement of the Greco Romans and the Romans.

He just laid it out so eloquently. Now, I need to go back and look at the links that Bro Chinelo and sis Amnatt77 put up about this man in more length.

And like he said, white woman are placed as teachers in front of these young Black men deliberately to kill their spirit. And also, incarceration is basically the fruit of 'miseducation'--this is a big issue with me. Our children are deliberately being miseducated by the system. It is so wrong to place a white women [and men] in front of Black students and teach them subjects such as history. In my opinion, that is a severe form of abuse and exploitation. How can anyone grasp their cultural history from anyone other than a teacher of their own culture and experience. Yet, this is what we've been subjected to for a long time.

He said so much in such a short time, even about the failed responsibility of the church of which is another issue that strikes me to the core. You know, I just spent about two hours venting to my family about my frustration with my church. Even though I did not go this past week, I asked my family what was spoken word and they gave a good response on how the pastor spoke about certain black presence in the Bible. When they finished, I guess I went into sort of like a rage, and at first I realized that they could not follow me, but eventually they became just as passionate as i had been because I brought it full swing.

I told my family that what was done in the past needs to be upgraded today. I believe that these pastors and leaders need to step up, build up on the good works of the past in order to help us as a whole. Today, we cannot afford tell Black people that this person or that person in the Bible is Black, these pastors can't just point out only that Simon of Cyrene was Black to try and prove the Black presence 2000 years ago in 'the Middle east'. That is just not good enough. It is a hit or a miss. I believe that if these pastors don't step up today and stop being afraid to speak the truth, they can preach fire and brimestone on many subjects but, if they don't start hittin the nail on the head, they will see every member in their congregationa and community that they boasted they helped completely fall apart, and then they will be judged. Today, it time to stop highlighting Simon as if he was the only black man, and it's time to start pushing the fact that JESUS WAS WHAT!?--BLACK!!! it's a hit or a miss. We need to stop teaching from a eurocentric format and stop managing the church from this basis. We need to read the name 'Jesus' and 'Muhammad' for ourselves and stop believing just because someone said 'it reads Jesus'. We need to read and confirm some stuff for ourselves.

I believe that if these pastors don't start preaching that Jesus was AbraHAMITIC then, they are going to be in trouble. Why else would the Creator waste his time sending his son to be born in a specific CULTURE with specific dominant physical and historical traits if HE wanted these pastors to skip around the issue and just point out that only Simon of Cyrenacia was Black!? We need to wake up. If they don't focus on the race/ethnicity of Jesus, then they will continue to miss the very point as to why Simon was singled out to help JESUS carry the cross. John 3:16 does not read 'For God so love the world that he sent Simon...' Simon was not bold enough to subject himself to being executed but, he was forced and compelled to help Jesus carry that cross. Give credit where credit is due.

If a white man was seen walking on water and raising people from the dead you better believe, we'd see a full Roman bust, statue, painting or etc. of him. We would know exactly what Jesus looked like. How in the world can we be so naive to live and know what all, let me repeat, ALL of the Roman emps looked like and not realize that the reason why we don't know what Jesus looked like is because he was_______!!!?

How in the world can Black people claim to be so black oriented and kick against a Black history and think they gonna get some where in a Black struggle? Let me stop.

Thanks Bro Clyde, for posting this blog.

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Peace and Love!

...I believe that if these pastors don't start preaching that Jesus was AbraHAMITIC then, they are going to be in trouble. Why else would the Creator waste his time sending his son to be born in a specific CULTURE with specific dominant physical and historical traits if HE wanted these pastors to skip around the issue and just point out that only Simon of Cyrenacia was Black!? We need to wake up. If they don't focus on the race/ethnicity of Jesus, then they will continue to miss the very point as to why Simon was singled out to help JESUS carry the cross. John 3:16 does not read 'For God so love the world that he sent Simon...' Simon was not bold enough to subject himself to being executed but, he was forced and compelled to help Jesus carry that cross. Give credit where credit is due.

If a white man was seen walking on water and raising people from the dead you better believe, we'd see a full Roman bust, statue, painting or etc. of him. We would know exactly what Jesus looked like. How in the world can we be so naive to live and know what all, let me repeat, ALL of the Roman emps looked like and not realize that the reason why we don't know what Jesus looked like is because he was_______!!!?

How in the world can Black people claim to be so black oriented and kick against a Black history and think they gonna get some where in a Black struggle? Let me stop.

Thanks Bro Clyde, for posting this blog.

yvw Chevron,

Of all you've said, which I agree with, my focus will be on the above for a report on the significance it has in my immediate life. My pastor friends have begun to call me saying exactly what you have stated. Moreover, they are challenging themselves to teach the truth of the overwhelming black presence in the Bible, this is exciting. Its a confirmation of the seeds planted now growing...Peace In my sister friend.

yvw Chevron,

Of all you've said, which I agree with, my focus will be on the above for a report on the significance it has in my immediate life. My pastor friends have begun to call me saying exactly what you have stated. Moreover, they are challenging themselves to teach the truth of the overwhelming black presence in the Bible, this is exciting. Its a confirmation of the seeds planted now growing...Peace In my sister friend.

Thank you!!!

And I really believe it's a press. We have to press this information and not expect our listeners to receive it with open arms, initially. We can't expect everybody to grasp the truth, but no matter, some will recieve it! --Because it's THE TRUTH, the Way and the Light!--That's what Jesus represents. After all, if the Black presence was received way back then as being a positive presence on the earth, then the Creator God would not have had to send his son and frame him within a specific culture of 'Hamitic-typed people' to mark our presence! It's kind of like 'a catch 22' situation. And in many respects, we are our worst enemy when it comes to exceptance of the truth! Our ancestors allowed this history and truth to be suppressed and covered up by white premeditated movements to erase the ethnicity of Jesus, the Jews and the many other kinds of Black people back then. And if we don't start professing the truth, we will be guilty of the same self-hatred. In lieu of this very thread, we are 'the origin and ending of Self Hate'.

We need to start pushing harder. We live in the last days.

Thanks again.

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Peace and Love!

Thank you!!!

And I really believe it's a press. We have to press this information and not expect our listeners to receive it with open arms, initially. We can't expect everybody to grasp the truth, but no matter, some will recieve it! --Because it's THE TRUTH, the Way and the Light!--That's what Jesus represents. After all, if the Black presence was received way back then as being a positive presence on the earth, then the Creator God would not have had to send his son and frame him within a specific culture of 'Hamitic-typed people' to mark our presence! It's kind of like 'a catch 22' situation. And in many respects, we are our worst enemy when it comes to exceptance of the truth! Our ancestors allowed this history and truth to be suppressed and covered up by white premeditated movements to erase the ethnicity of Jesus, the Jews and the many other kinds of Black people back then. And if we don't start professing the truth, we will be guilty of the same self-hatred. In lieu of this very thread, we are 'the origin and ending of Self Hate'.

We need to start pushing harder. We live in the last days.

Thanks again.

.......yvw Chervron...Press indeed, remember latter rain teachers :)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back