Black Spirituality Religion : The children of Cain

Nevertheless, I hope you hold no grudge. We came to severe disagreement, but would still like site participation, huh? So, I walk away nothing taken nothing gained, save for a heavy heart.

Well, i don't want you to have a heavy heart and I hope you understand that I'm only wanting to get at the truth, that's all. I believe that we all know in part and I just want to put out what i have researched in the Bible and from contrasting and comparing other disciplines and published works about some vital issues about human life and struggles. I would hope that both of us want Black Unity and I saw that you wrote about how we have been lied to by White people, and this is my only focus. It is not to make you have a heavy heart. If you have given you teachers respect for teaching you something, such as English, and how to read and write, I would hope that you have given them credit for improving you qualitfy of life so that you can verify information based upon what your read and write, sister, and i would hope that you would at least give me some respect for my years of studying the Bible and of getting a B.S. degree in Biology with emphasis in Secondary Education and for being employed for some years in environmental science and etc. At any rate, I have just a few references for now and hopefully will pull up what sister cherry researched so brilliantly about leprosy right here, in this forum.

Unfortunately for me, she is not here right now and has often been banned but she has a degree in literature and is a staunch researcher in the Bible and she seems to be on point when it comes to referenceing exact scriptures. She is far better than me on this but sister Destee has had to come in with her 'gun' and lower 'the boom' because sometimes, I think when sister cherry gets into a debate , she sometimes comes into debates like this:

bill+in+china.jpg

...But sister Destee is so gracious and she tries so diligently to help us out here, and give us chances and I know I'm grateful! but any way here are a few scriptures based on some of the points you've raised that I addressed:

[20] Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. T PETER 1:20

[12] And it came to pass, when he was in a certain city, behold a man full of leprosy: who seeing Jesus fell on his face, and besought him, saying, Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean.

[13] And he put forth his hand, and touched him, saying, I will: be thou clean. And immediately the leprosy departed from him. T LUKE 5:12-13.
*Note: now that means that the leprosy DEPARTED! Now, I understand where you are getting the 'white' issue but the books of Moses went into detail about 'scabbing' as a sign that the leprosy 'did not go into the flesh' and hterefore the person was healed if they scabbed and etc. Like I said sister cherry laid this out iwth references. Peole did not get leprosy, turn white and then got pregnant and start having White babies. Or they did not turn white from leprosy healing and then get pregnant and start having black babies. For the most part when White people reproduce with anothe white person, they pass on thier DNA and it is not from leprosy.
Here is another reference scripture;

[20] O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:
[21] Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen. 1 THIMOTHY 6:20-21.

*Now I believe that you have totally misconstrued this scripture. the word 'science' is stated two time in the KJV Bible and this is one of the two times. And it does not mean that Paul was saying ignore science, but it actually means just the opposite! He says to avoid 'false science'! but here is a commentary on this very scripture:

Religion has nothing to fear from true science, and the minister of the gospel is not exhorted to dread that. Real science, in all its advances, contributes to the support of religion; and just in proportion as that is promoted will it be found to sustain the Bible, and to confirm the claims of religion to the faith of mankind.

http://bible.cc/1_timothy/6-20.htm

Science can be exact in relation to certain concepts and it actually confirms truth! it's a discipline. Amd here is the only other time the wrod 'science' was stated in the Bible;

[4] Children in whom was no blemish, but well favoured, and skilful in all wisdom, and cunning in knowledge, and understanding science, and such as had ability in them to stand in the king's palace, and whom they might teach the learning and the tongue of the Chaldeans. DANIEL 1:4

*Now the bible acknowledges so many other forms of 'science' in other terms in regards to other civilizations too. but the Chaldeans were noted for choosing Saniel because he was already educated and they knew he would be an asset to their court. In fact, the Chaldeans were like total masters of science themselves and their knowledge goes so far back even before Abraham was even though to or born. And the bible acknowledges this too, in Jesus called these Sumerian men, THE GOLDEN EMPIRE. They ere the best of the best, so to-speak. They were apart of ancient kemet in so many ways. Anyway, I hope you don't have a heavy heart. And accept my resehar as sharing information for the building of knwledge and gaining a bettter grounds on today.

For truth? Point out every one of them that ridicules, I'll apologize for each one. You seem to be taking folly particularly harsh. Maybe I'm seasoned to the word, I don't know, but when I say this, I don't mean to say you're dumb or are any worse than I've been. I mean to state those very things you find for truth aren't truth but a means of stumbling. Do you think I enjoy pointing out mistakes to people? I don't because I know what a wretch I've been, but I won't have a flattering tongue for fear I lose my brother or sister to sin and myself from the Father by reason of my own...folly. And so, you say I'm not backed but the words I speak are so. I can only go so far in showing by the Word before you need to do your own pulling, but I'll show what I can to the best of my explaining.

But if Moses was disciplined, Daniel was disciplined, Paul was very well disciplined, even Peter had to learn how to write his books, then hopefully, you will put down your credentials right now, so we can have some kind of assurance in what youprofess as being so truthful that you have to think you can correct me, who have shared my background and education on the subjects upon which I have just discussed.

Thank you.

I didn't come to make an enemy, not one, but to gain a sister or brother, or many. When I speak, I do so lowly of heart as I'm a lesser person only seeking to help out who I must. But I knew as much would happen: I'm not so well off with words as much as I love the Word. Not eloquent, nor persuasive, nor profound. I can only speak it as raw as I know it, and that strikes nerves with people often.

peace

Does anyone have any historical PROOF outside of the 'by-bill' that 'Cain', indeed EXISTED?

I mean, i ask because if the Adam & Eve story can be proven to be just that A SYMBOLIC STORY, then it stands to reason that the cain & abel STORY can be as well.

Right now, brother, I'm just debating from the perspective of what the thread question which was based on the Bible, out side of that, I'm so 'worn out' from debating someone who won't even back up that proof, I can't even address your inquiry right now.

peace.

I didn't come to make an enemy, not one, but to gain a sister or brother, or many. When I speak, I do so lowly of heart as I'm a lesser person only seeking to help out who I must. But I knew as much would happen: I'm not so well off with words as much as I love the Eord. Not eloquent, nor persuasive, nor profound. I can only speak it as raw as I know it, and that strikes nerves with people often.

but you come from NO TEXT, and say you are 'helping' someone but you are imparting 'your own interpretation' of 'whatever' and it is not coming from any source, save yourself. come on sister, you can do better than that.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back