Black Spirituality Religion : Study Finds, Children Exposed To Religion Have Difficulty Distinguishing Fact From Fiction

I read the study and it was determined that even though the secular kids seemed to look at things as real or not real according to one version of study, there was still another which determined that even the secular kids thought that a divine power was "plausible".

I talked with a six year old who went to Disney Land and he told me that Micky Mouse is real. "I know because I saw him." Our discussion continued because I want him to be aware that there are things you can see and hear, that are actually made up by people. I didn't want him to be taken advantage of somewhere in the future. He still likes the character, Mickey Mouse.

i'd like to see any living person that has not been exposed to religion ... let alone children

isn't it sort of everywhere ... even on the money we teach babies to count

on the surface it seems an impossible task to present or find such people

let alone conduct a serious study using them

but obviously it is doable ... :look:

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back