Black People : The Best — and Worst — National Anthem Performances Ever

Btw, "extra sensitive" in the ENFP profile means having Spidey-senses, i.e., being extra-alert, catching stuff others miss or overlook. Which is how I peeked yo' hole card so easily. Unlike yourself, the astrological Cancer, whose feelings are so easily hurt. ;)

P.S.
Thanx for reprinting the Champion Idealist profile.... and attaching my name to it. The honor is mine. :)

... btw, it the real world, it means the following ...

16 Habits Of Highly Sensitive People

Do you feel like you reflect on things more than everyone else? Do you find yourself worrying about how other people feel? Do you prefer quieter, less chaotic environments?

4. They prefer to exercise solo.
Highly sensitive people may tend to avoid team sports, where there's a sense that everyone is watching their every move, Zeff says. In his research, the majority of highly sensitive people he interviewed preferred individual sports, like bicycling, running and hiking, to group sports. However, this is not a blanket rule -- there are some highly sensitive people who may have had parents who provided an understanding and supportive environment that would make it easier for them to participate in group sports, Zeff says.

10. They're more prone to anxiety or depression (but only if they've had a lot of past negative experiences).

"If you've had a fair number of bad experiences, especially early in life, so you don't feel safe in the world or you don't feel secure at home or ... at school, your nervous system is set to 'anxious,'" Aron says. But that's not to say that all highly sensitive people will go on to have anxiety -- and in fact, having a supportive environment can go a long way to protecting against this. Parents of highly sensitive children, in particular, need to "realize these are really great kids, but they need to be handled in the right way," Aron says. "You can't over-protect them, but you can't under-protect them, either. You have to titrate that just right when they're young so they can feel confident and they can do fine."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/26/highly-sensitive-people-signs-habits_n_4810794.html

Btw, "extra sensitive" in the ENFP means being alert, catching stuff others miss or overlook. Which is why I peeked yo' hole card so easily. :)

Lion_waiting_in_Namibia.jpg

... btw, it the real world, it means the following ...

16 Habits Of Highly Sensitive People

Do you feel like you reflect on things more than everyone else? Do you find yourself worrying about how other people feel? Do you prefer quieter, less chaotic environments?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/26/highly-sensitive-people-signs-habits_n_4810794.html

See what I mean? Only an easily hurt feelings Cancer would know EXACTLY where to look for tips for the sensitive.... unlike the "bad a.z.z." ;)

Btw, copying and pasting pix of lions doesn't make you a.... Champion. Just a wannabe me. :)

Sorry, I was late getting these up ...

Highly sensitive people may tend to avoid team sports, where there's a sense that everyone is watching their every move, Zeff says. In his research, the majority of highly sensitive people he interviewed preferred individual sports, like bicycling, running and hiking, to group sports. However, this is not a blanket rule -- there are some highly sensitive people who may have had parents who provided an understanding and supportive environment that would make it easier for them to participate in group sports, Zeff says.

10. They're more prone to anxiety or depression (but only if they've had a lot of past negative experiences).

"If you've had a fair number of bad experiences, especially early in life, so you don't feel safe in the world or you don't feel secure at home or ... at school, your nervous system is set to 'anxious,'" Aron says. But that's not to say that all highly sensitive people will go on to have anxiety -- and in fact, having a supportive environment can go a long way to protecting against this. Parents of highly sensitive children, in particular, need to "realize these are really great kids, but they need to be handled in the right way," Aron says. "You can't over-protect them, but you can't under-protect them, either. You have to titrate that just right when they're young so they can feel confident and they can do fine."

Ten really concerns me though ...

See what I mean? Only an easily hurt feelings Cancer would know EXACTLY where to look for tips for the sensitive.... unlike the "bad a.z.z." ;)

Btw, copying and pasting pix of lions doesn't make you a.... Champion. Just a wannabe me. :)

Sorry, I was late getting these up ...

Ten really concerns me though ...

Anybody ever call your wiel biddy sensitive self a "lion," CC? Didn't think so. ;)

Another diff between me and wannabe-me YOU. :rofl:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back