Black People : It's best and worst of times for black Americans, Henry Louis Gates tells Dallas audience

Maybe an apology and acceptance would be nice. I don't know the other gentleman or what the gripe is. I just hope this can be settled too!

hi butterfly#1 .... i can't make anyone apologize, that comes from the heart.

If one is inclined to give such, they have to do it because it is in their heart to do.

It is not anything i can require.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Truth to Power

2016 State of Black America Spotlight Essay

There is an old adage adapted from the Bible that many Black families—indeed all of us—know well: “But for the grace of God, there go I.” In the case of African-American men throughout the country, the adage is as compelling for a Black executive fighting to keep his authentic self while still navigating the corporate ladder, as it is for a young Black male who is often burdened by the nagging feeling that while he is indeed filled with talent, power and undeniable potential, the inertia of a debilitating set of life circumstances constantly overshadows him ...

http://soba.iamempowered.com/

Source%20-%20Darryl%20and%20Tony%202.png

The Unspoken Variables of Success: Grace and Mercy

Darryl L. Chambers
Executive Director, Youth Empowered to Strive and Succeed Program

Tony Allen
Founding President, Metropolitan Wilmington Urban League
Senior Executive, Bank of America

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back