Black Astrology : Self Consciousness Through Astrology

Wow!!!
That is too true! Thank you so much Astrologer4U! This explains alot.
I'm glad that I am coming out of the return of Saturn, because let me tell you, it has been tough.

I know, I remember when I first went through mines, I felt like life was caving in on me, that all the foolish things not contributing to my future security had to come to an end and I wished that I had not been so foolish prior to Saturn return. That is what Saturn does, it makes you realize reality which can be either or, that you have done great and now you will be rewareded or that you have messed up and now you better get things right...

I hope when I'm sixty and Saturn returns again, I'll be in a better position to deal. Its so funny, because everything that has been happening to me over the last year since about June (which is after my b-day) has been a complete and utter overhaul of who I am. I started questioning my spirituality, my beliefs, and who I was. I am a totally different person than I was a year ago. I'm approaching the 1 year anniversary of my husband leaving and I am in a much better position now than I was when we were together.

Your natal or birth Saturn is in the 5th, so you must have had the problems come to surface with your husband when Saturn hit your 4th house of home before returning to the 5th house position.

What really was on point was the part about Pluto in transit in midheaven -my career and my focus. For the last 10 years I have not held a steady job because of the kids and their needs and then finally I got the job of my dreams. On my 30th birthday, I was fired.

What kind of job was it? Pluto is trying to tell you something... Your Career house is ruled by Sagitarius and the planet ruling your house of Career is down in your house of communications....

I was heartbroken and I totally rejected doing anything in that field again because I felt like a failure. After a year, of feeling sorry for myself, I decided I would go back into it, but I would revamp my approach and go back to school. I didn't get accepted, so again I figured, I wouldn't do it , I'll find something else to do. But recently, I got those achings to go back and try.

If you were rejected from school, Pluto is really trying to tell you something...

Things have started to fall in place and I have another opportunity - but now I am scared, that's not keeping me from doing it, but it just adds to my anxiety. I know I will be successful at it, because I am good at it naturally.

What is the opportunity?

The other thing about Uranus, well that is also very true. I have been more drawn to internet forums such as this one and wanting to communicate with others. If exposing my secrets will prepare for Uranus entering my first house, what's Uranus got in store for me?:SuN048:

The secrets are probably just the secrets you are sharing here at this forum. Whatever the secret exposure is, it won't be nothing you can't handle...

Do a lot of people have so much transtion in their charts all at the same time?
If I had known all this was coming 1 year and 1/2 ago, would knowing the information make it any easier to cope?
Again Thanks, this has been illuminating.
hipso

That is what Astrology is for, so that we can prepare. Yes, we all have transitting planets in our charts. Your chart shows where the planets were at the time of your birth, but after you are born the planets keep moving and the movement of the planets is referred to as "transitting" Right now Transitting Uranus is in Pisces for everyone. For you, Pisces is your 12th house of the subconscious mind, for me Pisces is my 10th house of career. :SuN018: I don't want to talk about my issues right now but trust me, my home enviroment as well as career is being hugely affected. I will tell some other time.

Here is a picture of your chart, look at the part of your chart where the number 5 is, that symbol in house #5 is Saturn. That is where Saturn was at wen you were born, now look at the outside of the circle, see where Saturn is now?

http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cg....gif&res=63&va=&cid=yetfilewiwbUh-u1201405659

Ah yeah, sure... The truth is between you and me, Scorpio rising with pluto in the 1st. :qqb006:

ITS NOT THAT BAD I SWEAR :em2300:. ONLY TEMPORARY N ON OCCASION. OK MAYBE A LITTLE. BUT U WOULDNT KNO UNLESS I GET ANGRY. WHICH IS VERY HARD FOR PEOPLE TO ACCOMPLISH.

The readings are general for house placement only, not planet in house in aspect too... it is the aspects that give creedance to how things as far as the above quote, will go down. :haha: how the above will go down, good one huh?

UR CLEVERNESS IS MAKING ME CHUCKLE LOL

Ah ha, I also have Mercury in the 8th... Do you also suffer with a few disturbing thoughts? ... geez, those will kick ya in the butt. Took me some time to finally realize that most of my thoughts are a result to what I see and hear of. Maybe I should become a "none" That way I will be exposed to less.... Geez

YES I REALLY DO SOMETIMES. I SCARE THE HECK OUTTA MYSELF SOMETIMES WITH MY THOUGHTS. N SENSE I HAVE TO KNOW ABOUT EVERYTHING AND EVERYBODY I USUALLY GET STRUCK WITH THINGS I SHOULD HAVE AVOIDED. ITS PART OF THE REASON I DONT HAVE A NORMAL SLEEPING PATTERN. WEN IT GETS LATE, I GET MORE ALERT. WHICJ IS JUST PLAIN ANNOYING AT TIMES, CUZ I GET REALLY TIRED N CANT GO TO SLEEP CUZ MY MIND IS GOING :car:

Yes, by all means, please do share, that is what this thread is for... :toast:

WELL I USED THIS ONE SITE CALLED CHAOS ASTROLOGY(KINDA OF A WEIRD NAME IF U ASK ME). BUT IT TOLD ME WHICH SIGN WAS IN EACH HOUSE ALONG WITH EACH PLANET. IT JUST GAVE A DESCRIPTION ON ON HOW THE SIGN WOULD ACT IN THAT POSITION. HERE IS WHAT I CAME UP WITH:

Scorpio on the 1st House Cusp
Scorpio is intense, passionate, and very personal. It rushes past superficialities and right to the heart of any matter. A loyal friend but a fanatic foe, this sign does well in politics and all areas where someone who dares is rewarded. Associated with sexual energy, Scorpio loves to get involved, going down deeper, coming up dirtier, and laying bare anything that lies hidden there.

Pluto in the 1st House
You are very out-front and candid, probably not known for your great sense of diplomacy or tact. Your intensity and passionate approach to life are obvious to all who meet you. You are driven to penetrate the superficial and get at the essential.

FOR WHATEVER REASON THIS SCORPIO READING IS ALWAYS LIKE 1000% ACCURATE LOL

Sagittarius on the 2nd House Cusp
Sagittarius is nothing if not direct, candid, and to the point, for this sign is always concerned with the absolute truth of the subject at hand. Associated with philosophy, outreach and all things boundless, Sagittarian energy is always welcome in politics as well as social and community endeavors where its basic fairness and expansiveness is helpful.

Saturn in the 2nd House
You could be frugal when it comes to possessions, always limiting your purchases to what is essential and has value. This same theme carries through in your response to people. You don't tend to lavish affection or sentiment. You keep it short and simple You don't waste words, and communications tend to be short and to-the-point. You are very determined and deliberate when it comes to mental work and would make an excellent researcher or scientist. You concentrate on what is essential.

Uranus in the 2nd House
You may have unusual ways of responding to what life offers you, with the result that the way you make your living is somewhat eccentric. Your means of support may be individualistic and different from the group.

Neptune in the 2nd House
You are very idealistic when it comes to possessions, finance, and how you choose to make your living. Your response to what life offers you is always very elevated, although not always practical. This could lead to some disappointments.

PRETTY MUCH LIKE WHAT URS SAYS, BUT THIS SECOND HOUSE IS BOTHERING ME.

Capricorn on the 3rd House Cusp
Capricorn is the business head of the zodiac, for it is the very opposite of the emotional Cancer. Given to clear ambition and practical insight and vision, this sign always takes a distanced perspective and a cool appraisal. Deliberate and painstaking, sometimes to the point of austerity, Capricorn loves work and the hard-earned results. Status and material reward are very important.

I DESPISE NOT WORKING. ITS LIKE AN ADDICTION IF I LIKE WHAT IM DOING :jumping:

Aquarius on the 4th House Cusp
Aquarius, the sign of humanitarian goals and altruism. Always impartial and nonsectarian, Aquarian energy is communal (even global). The focus is on the goal, and the goal is always one that is for the many and not the few. Thus this sign is connected to far-seeing visions, world views and group work of all kinds. This sign tends towards coolness, independence.

TRU STORY

Pisces energy runs deep and toward the mystical -- whatever transcends the everyday world. This sign is understanding, patient and compassionate. Super-sensitive, it tends to absorb it's surroundings like a sponge. The sign is very trusting, accepting and giving of itself for the sake of more important issues. It loves free-ranging activities which allow for some imaginative scope.

SUPER SENSITIVE IS A STRONG CLAIM. BUT I DO ABSORB EVERYTHING AROUND ME

Mars in the 5th House
You are driven to excel in any form of physical and creative expression--sports, theatrics, arts and crafts, whatever. This urge to express yourself, to speak out and be heard, propels you into many an interesting situation.

SPORTS IS MY OTHER DRUG. HENCE ME WANTING TO BE A SPORTS AGENT(CONTRACT LAWYER). ITS AN ART TO SELL URSELF.

Aries on the 6th House Cusp
Aries is the sign of pioneers, leaders and 'firsts'. It is impulsive, assertive and spontaneous. It tends to act first, only thinking about what it may have done later. Rushing in where others fear to tread, Aries energy is attention-getting and always provokes a response from the surroundings and from others. It takes decisive action and loves self-reliance.

I NEVER ACT FIRST N THINK LATER UNLESS IM :flame: BUT I AM A GOOD LEADER WHEN I HAVE TO BE.

Taurus on the 7th House Cusp
Taurus is about drawing on the bounty of the earth, and seeking material security and physical safety there. It is the on-going, enduring, unchanging and preserving element. Hightened sensory input is also important, for it is the mission of this sign to not only find a sense of place within the material realm, but to enjoy it to the fullest, becoming physically aware of, and bonding with the environment.

Moon in the 7th House
Your friends, partners, and relationships mean a lot to you. They are a primary source of strength, and you always look to them for support and encouragement. You are indeed a social being and will no doubt weave this fact into your lifestyle.

Jupiter in the 7th House
Your life path involves very close relationships with others. This could be through a marriage or another form of yoga (union). Making the two one, joining together what is separate, is the key to your career.

I BELIEVE THE RELATIONSHIPS I GAIN IN THIS LIFE WITH GENUINE PEOPLE ARE GOING TO DETERMINE 75% OF MY SUCCESS. N I DO WANNA GET MARRIED UNLIKE SOME BROTHERS. JUST NOT TILL IM 50 LOL JUST KID'N

Gemini on the 8th House Cusp
Gemini is concerned with connections, communication and logic -- voice, thoughts, writing, and rational mental processes in general. It is also concerned with making comparisons, 'twins' and duplications of all kinds. Gemini is the communicator, the gossip of the zodiac, the collector of trivia. Gemini energy is unattached, independent, very inquisitive and changable.

I HAVE A SHORT ATTENTION SPAN. I NEED TO GET THAT UNDER CONTROL AS WELL.

Mercury in the 8th House
You have a very analytical bent, and your mind excels at making practical decisions. Your ideas run deeper than superficial issues which could mean an interest in depth psychology and even occult and mystical subjects.

I READ FEMALES LIKE :book:

Venus in the 8th House
You don't care much for the superficial. You appreciate getting past the surface and down to the heart--the bare bones of the matter. This could make you a very shrewd and discriminating business person. You value passion in a relationship.

UGHHHHHHH THIS 8TH HOUSE IS OUTTA CONTROL. IT IS MY STRENGTH AND MY WEAKNESS. I GOTTA GET THIS UNDER CONTROL ASAP.

Cancer on the 9th House Cusp
Cancer is the mother of the zodiac, always making a home, protecting and providing a foundation for others. A sensitive sign where feelings and real experience count more than cold logic, it doesn't get any more physical and emotional than this. Cancer energy is always nurturing, sensitive, tender and moody. It feeds on emotional comforts, and often has a strong attachment to the past and ancestry.

ITS LIKE I CAN FEEL ENERGY IN THE AURA OF EVERYONE I MEET. N I LOVE IT.

Sun in the 9th House
You are direct and candid and tend to brush past appearances and settle on the truth within. Exploration is what life is all about. You may travel, counsel, and be a teacher to others. You welcome all experiences that open and enrich the life, and keep a n optimistic eye to the future.

Leo on the 10th House Cusp
Leo energy is expressive, vital and exuberant. Often very artistic, and always theatrical and dramatic, this is the sign of creativity and the arts. Warm and big-hearted, Leo lives in full appreciation and celebration of the finer elements of life, bringing a dynamism and enthusiasm to everything it touches. This is the fearless 'becoming' stage, where things are done for their own sake, playfully and with pleasure.

I HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO SPLURGE AN LEOS SPLURGE OUTTA CONTROL.

Virgo on the 11th House Cusp
Virgo energy is analytical and precise, always separating out what is worthwhile and worth supporting from that which is outmoded and of no further use. A mental earth sign, here the mind takes control over matter. This is the sign of 'ways and means', implementation, instrumentation, physical effectiveness and efficiency. Virgo energy is always facilitating, often caring more for others than for itself.

I NEED TO START BEING A LITTLE MORE SELF INDULGED. I WILL TAKE CARE OF U BEFORE MYSELF N I DONT EVEN KNO U LIKE THAT LOL TO NICE AT TIMES.

Libra on the 12th House Cusp
Libra energy is always responsive and conciliating, assuming the appropriate reaction or delicately-weighted strategic response to any question or statement. What is sometimes seen as two-faced is only Libra's facility at responding to each in kind, giving both sides equal consideration. This is certainly the social sign, par excellence. Impersonal and impartial, this sign doles out only what is demanded - nothing overdone, but nothing neglected.

LAST SENTENCE IS ON THE MONEY

ENJOY A4U. U KNO MORE ABOUT ME NOW THAN PROBABLY MY BEST FEMALE FRIENDS. SCARY :eek:hmy:

Hi Astrologer4U,
Your natal or birth Saturn is in the 5th, so you must have had the problems come to surface with your husband when Saturn hit your 4th house of home before returning to the 5th house position.

Yeah that is true, I have been having issues in my marriage way before he finally left. We had known each other for almost 13 years and it was on again off again, even as the children were born. We then decide to get married during the last three years.

What kind of job was it? Pluto is trying to tell you something... Your Career house is ruled by Sagitarius and the planet ruling your house of Career is down in your house of communications....

I was a special needs advocate/mentor. I'm really good at it, but your right again, my heart and obviously my chart says I am a writer, the vocation I have been trying to avoid.

What is the opportunity?

I have another chance to go to school again, but you know, I think I might re-evaluate that decision. Also, I have already been taking a certification for advocacy, I'm six weeks into it. I really enjoy it, but it is still a distraction from writing.

You mentioned Pisces being my 12th house of the subconscious mind, and in the earlier post, that my rising sign in Pisces is making me very psychic. Is that now, or has it always been that way?

Last, I looked at the picture of my chart and if I am reading it right then Saturn is now in my 11th house?

Again thank you for taking the time to explain this to me. This insight really helps me see what's going on. I understand that everyone has their ups and downs, but I was really feeling run over by life this past year, and now it makes perfect sense.
hipso

ITS NOT THAT BAD I SWEAR :em2300:. ONLY TEMPORARY N ON OCCASION. OK MAYBE A LITTLE. BUT U WOULDNT KNO UNLESS I GET ANGRY. WHICH IS VERY HARD FOR PEOPLE TO ACCOMPLISH.

It's not hard for people to accomplish making you angry, it's just easy for you to hide...:tongue:

UR CLEVERNESS IS MAKING ME CHUCKLE LOL[

I'm not anywhere near as clever as you but please, by all means, stroke my ego as much as you please, any day and anytime. :em0100:

YES I REALLY DO SOMETIMES. I SCARE THE HECK OUTTA MYSELF SOMETIMES WITH MY THOUGHTS. N SENSE I HAVE TO KNOW ABOUT EVERYTHING AND EVERYBODY I USUALLY GET STRUCK WITH THINGS I SHOULD HAVE AVOIDED. ITS PART OF THE REASON I DONT HAVE A NORMAL SLEEPING PATTERN. WEN IT GETS LATE, I GET MORE ALERT. WHICJ IS JUST PLAIN ANNOYING AT TIMES, CUZ I GET REALLY TIRED N CANT GO TO SLEEP CUZ MY MIND IS GOING :car:

Scorpios need to know about everything is why nothing really comes as a suprise for them when they find out certain facets about people. This is also why Scorpio can zoom in and usually get beyond the surface of the B/S people usually try to pass off to them. This does not mean that Scorpio is right at least at that moment Scorpio is not right, but months later something they said about someone may come to the surface. You know something else I notice about Scorpios, because they are always on a power trip or power play, they get their rocks off by seeing how well they can make another person go over the edge. A Scorpio will conclude that a person is not what they seem. If after several months the person that the Scorpio has concluded this about has not shown one inch of evidence towards proving the Scorpio right, the Scorpio will move in to push or bring out the worst in that person just so the Scorpio can say " I knew I was right" My daughters father has a Scorpio moon and I wasn't into Astrology when I was with him so I did not realize the energy he was putting out on me until I got into Astrology. Thank God for Astrology. I notice that anywhere Scorpio is, Sun, Moon, Rising, Mars, Venus and even on houses, which ever area Scorpio is in, has this power. It is a subtle power that is not usually realized until after the fact.

WELL I USED THIS ONE SITE CALLED CHAOS ASTROLOGY(KINDA OF A WEIRD NAME IF U ASK ME). BUT IT TOLD ME WHICH SIGN WAS IN EACH HOUSE ALONG WITH EACH PLANET. IT JUST GAVE A DESCRIPTION ON ON HOW THE SIGN WOULD ACT IN THAT POSITION. HERE IS WHAT I CAME UP WITH:

Very much so weird name but then again, white people are in charge of most Astrology websites so you never know what kind of doomsday name you are going to run into, in terms of Astrology...

Scorpio on the 1st House Cusp
Scorpio is intense, passionate, and very personal. It rushes past superficialities and right to the heart of any matter. A loyal friend but a fanatic foe, this sign does well in politics and all areas where someone who dares is rewarded. Associated with sexual energy, Scorpio loves to get involved, going down deeper, coming up dirtier, and laying bare anything that lies hidden there.

I find the bolded section to be quite sexy yet overwhelming but one cannot expect any different from a Scorpio, what you see is what you get...:em19:

Pluto in the 1st House
You are very out-front and candid, probably not known for your great sense of diplomacy or tact. Your intensity and passionate approach to life are obvious to all who meet you. You are driven to penetrate the superficial and get at the essential.

FOR WHATEVER REASON THIS SCORPIO READING IS ALWAYS LIKE 1000% ACCURATE LOL

I agree...

Sagittarius on the 2nd House Cusp
Sagittarius is nothing if not direct, candid, and to the point, for this sign is always concerned with the absolute truth of the subject at hand. Associated with philosophy, outreach and all things boundless, Sagittarian energy is always welcome in politics as well as social and community endeavors where its basic fairness and expansiveness is helpful.

Saturn in the 2nd House
You could be frugal when it comes to possessions, always limiting your purchases to what is essential and has value. This same theme carries through in your response to people. You don't tend to lavish affection or sentiment. You keep it short and simple You don't waste words, and communications tend to be short and to-the-point. You are very determined and deliberate when it comes to mental work and would make an excellent researcher or scientist. You concentrate on what is essential.

Uranus in the 2nd House
You may have unusual ways of responding to what life offers you, with the result that the way you make your living is somewhat eccentric. Your means of support may be individualistic and different from the group.

Neptune in the 2nd House
You are very idealistic when it comes to possessions, finance, and how you choose to make your living. Your response to what life offers you is always very elevated, although not always practical. This could lead to some disappointments.

PRETTY MUCH LIKE WHAT URS SAYS, BUT THIS SECOND HOUSE IS BOTHERING ME.

You are conscious of it so you can make the energy work for you in a positive way...

Capricorn on the 3rd House Cusp
Capricorn is the business head of the zodiac, for it is the very opposite of the emotional Cancer. Given to clear ambition and practical insight and vision, this sign always takes a distanced perspective and a cool appraisal. Deliberate and painstaking, sometimes to the point of austerity, Capricorn loves work and the hard-earned results. Status and material reward are very important.

I DESPISE NOT WORKING. ITS LIKE AN ADDICTION IF I LIKE WHAT IM DOING :jumping:

My sun and mercury in Capricorn, plus the ruler of Capricorn in my first house makes me do nothing but work and work...

Aquarius on the 4th House Cusp
Aquarius, the sign of humanitarian goals and altruism. Always impartial and nonsectarian, Aquarian energy is communal (even global). The focus is on the goal, and the goal is always one that is for the many and not the few. Thus this sign is connected to far-seeing visions, world views and group work of all kinds. This sign tends towards coolness, independence.

TRU STORY

Un huh...

Pisces energy runs deep and toward the mystical -- whatever transcends the everyday world. This sign is understanding, patient and compassionate. Super-sensitive, it tends to absorb it's surroundings like a sponge. The sign is very trusting, accepting and giving of itself for the sake of more important issues. It loves free-ranging activities which allow for some imaginative scope.

SUPER SENSITIVE IS A STRONG CLAIM. BUT I DO ABSORB EVERYTHING AROUND ME

The very trusting and giving part is only activated when Scorpio has gone deep inside to retreat and take a rest. However, if the one that Pisces is trusting and giving to screws up, Scorpio will resurface with a quiet revengful rage that intends to pay back :SuN025:

Mars in the 5th House
You are driven to excel in any form of physical and creative expression--sports, theatrics, arts and crafts, whatever. This urge to express yourself, to speak out and be heard, propels you into many an interesting situation.

SPORTS IS MY OTHER DRUG. HENCE ME WANTING TO BE A SPORTS AGENT(CONTRACT LAWYER). ITS AN ART TO SELL URSELF.

Are you working on that?

Aries on the 6th House Cusp
Aries is the sign of pioneers, leaders and 'firsts'. It is impulsive, assertive and spontaneous. It tends to act first, only thinking about what it may have done later. Rushing in where others fear to tread, Aries energy is attention-getting and always provokes a response from the surroundings and from others. It takes decisive action and loves self-reliance.

I NEVER ACT FIRST N THINK LATER UNLESS IM :flame: BUT I AM A GOOD LEADER WHEN I HAVE TO BE.

Good is an understatement, I am positive that you are an excellent leader...

Taurus on the 7th House Cusp
Taurus is about drawing on the bounty of the earth, and seeking material security and physical safety there. It is the on-going, enduring, unchanging and preserving element. Hightened sensory input is also important, for it is the mission of this sign to not only find a sense of place within the material realm, but to enjoy it to the fullest, becoming physically aware of, and bonding with the environment.

Moon in the 7th House
Your friends, partners, and relationships mean a lot to you. They are a primary source of strength, and you always look to them for support and encouragement. You are indeed a social being and will no doubt weave this fact into your lifestyle.

Jupiter in the 7th House
Your life path involves very close relationships with others. This could be through a marriage or another form of yoga (union). Making the two one, joining together what is separate, is the key to your career.

I BELIEVE THE RELATIONSHIPS I GAIN IN THIS LIFE WITH GENUINE PEOPLE ARE GOING TO DETERMINE 75% OF MY SUCCESS. N I DO WANNA GET MARRIED UNLIKE SOME BROTHERS. JUST NOT TILL IM 50 LOL JUST KID'N

I know you are kidding, I think... :tongue:

Gemini on the 8th House Cusp
Gemini is concerned with connections, communication and logic -- voice, thoughts, writing, and rational mental processes in general. It is also concerned with making comparisons, 'twins' and duplications of all kinds. Gemini is the communicator, the gossip of the zodiac, the collector of trivia. Gemini energy is unattached, independent, very inquisitive and changable.

I HAVE A SHORT ATTENTION SPAN. I NEED TO GET THAT UNDER CONTROL AS WELL.

Are you sure the short attention span is not just an excuse to tune out what you really don't want to be bothered with...LOL

Gemeni on the 8th doesn't really make for a short attention span, Gemini on the 8th can make one very investigative and able to adapt to others, which makes the investigating much easier because
Gemini on the 8th is a peoples person. If people like you, they will tell you everything you need to know, you get what I am saying?

Mercury in the 8th House
You have a very analytical bent, and your mind excels at making practical decisions. Your ideas run deeper than superficial issues which could mean an interest in depth psychology and even occult and mystical subjects.

I READ FEMALES LIKE :book:

I bet you do, what can you tell about muah? :1on1:

Venus in the 8th House
You don't care much for the superficial. You appreciate getting past the surface and down to the heart--the bare bones of the matter. This could make you a very shrewd and discriminating business person. You value passion in a relationship.

UGHHHHHHH THIS 8TH HOUSE IS OUTTA CONTROL. IT IS MY STRENGTH AND MY WEAKNESS. I GOTTA GET THIS UNDER CONTROL ASAP.

Why is it a weakness?

Cancer on the 9th House Cusp
Cancer is the mother of the zodiac, always making a home, protecting and providing a foundation for others. A sensitive sign where feelings and real experience count more than cold logic, it doesn't get any more physical and emotional than this. Cancer energy is always nurturing, sensitive, tender and moody. It feeds on emotional comforts, and often has a strong attachment to the past and ancestry.

ITS LIKE I CAN FEEL ENERGY IN THE AURA OF EVERYONE I MEET. N I LOVE IT.

Yes I bet you do, especially when the energy and aura is good/positive...

Sun in the 9th House
You are direct and candid and tend to brush past appearances and settle on the truth within. Exploration is what life is all about. You may travel, counsel, and be a teacher to others. You welcome all experiences that open and enrich the life, and keep a n optimistic eye to the future.

Leo on the 10th House Cusp
Leo energy is expressive, vital and exuberant. Often very artistic, and always theatrical and dramatic, this is the sign of creativity and the arts. Warm and big-hearted, Leo lives in full appreciation and celebration of the finer elements of life, bringing a dynamism and enthusiasm to everything it touches. This is the fearless 'becoming' stage, where things are done for their own sake, playfully and with pleasure.

I HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO SPLURGE AN LEOS SPLURGE OUTTA CONTROL.

Yes, Leos are grand and they are not thinking about how broke they will be after the grandness is over with. You know why? Because to them, no matter if they are broke, the grandness never ends...

Virgo on the 11th House Cusp
Virgo energy is analytical and precise, always separating out what is worthwhile and worth supporting from that which is outmoded and of no further use. A mental earth sign, here the mind takes control over matter. This is the sign of 'ways and means', implementation, instrumentation, physical effectiveness and efficiency. Virgo energy is always facilitating, often caring more for others than for itself.

I NEED TO START BEING A LITTLE MORE SELF INDULGED. I WILL TAKE CARE OF U BEFORE MYSELF N I DONT EVEN KNO U LIKE THAT LOL TO NICE AT TIMES.

Being to nice tempers the Scorpio in you, I think it is a good thing but you gotta be real about how your're taking care of others does not contribute to your well being. Not saying that we should not be nice to people but we should not cast pearls to swine either. It's called giving and receiving. If all you get in return is to take away from yourself, what is the use? Now if you don't feel as though you are taking away from self, by all means continue to take care of others without regard for yourself.

Libra on the 12th House Cusp
Libra energy is always responsive and conciliating, assuming the appropriate reaction or delicately-weighted strategic response to any question or statement. What is sometimes seen as two-faced is only Libra's facility at responding to each in kind, giving both sides equal consideration. This is certainly the social sign, par excellence. Impersonal and impartial, this sign doles out only what is demanded - nothing overdone, but nothing neglected.

LAST SENTENCE IS ON THE MONEY

The 4th, 8th and 12th houses are tide into each other, they are the natural water houses, the houses of depth. Your 12th house reinforces your peoples person 8th house Gemini.
ENJOY A4U. U KNO MORE ABOUT ME NOW THAN PROBABLY MY BEST FEMALE FRIENDS. SCARY :eek:hmy:[/QUOTE]

Now you know, Scorpio has to have that one person who knows them and understands them better than anyone else. If they don't have that one person, they tend to feel alone in this world, although they would never show that, let alone admit to it.

Let me know when you are ready to get to the gut of things. We have covered your 1st layer, planets in the signs. Then we covered your 2nd layer, planets in the houses... Now, we need to cover your planets in aspect to other planets... You ready?

Astrologer4U

"I was a special needs advocate/mentor. I'm really good at it, but your right again, my heart and obviously my chart says I am a writer, the vocation I have been trying to avoid."

Advocates and mentors do a lot of writing and communicating but maybe you need to be expanding your position of the field that you are in. However, if the expansion will cause you to do less writing and less communicating, you may not be happy in your job.

Your Sun, Moon and Mercury are in a fixed sign, Taurus. A lot of fixed signs can make one immovable, comfortable and stuck in a rut...

Fixed signs:

In astrology, there are four fixed signs...

Fixed Signs are at the height of the four seasons. Fixed Signs are associated with stamina, perseverance and strength and said to be, by nature, inert. However, they are also associated with inflexibility. Individuals born under the four Fixed Signs of the Zodiac are thought to be determined, powerful, natural leaders, purposeful, reliable, loyal and self-confident but also occasionally stubborn and immovable, with a tendency to get stuck in ruts. They supposedly pursue their goals with dogged persistence and have a great power of concentration. According to astrologers, Fixed Signs tend to direct their energies inward rather than outward.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fixed_sign

"I have another chance to go to school again, but you know, I think I might re-evaluate that decision. Also, I have already been taking a certification for advocacy, I'm six weeks into it. I really enjoy it, but it is still a distraction from writing."

Actually, the planet that rules your career house, Jupiter, is actually a college planet or educational insititutions. Jupiter rules the 9th house of the higher mind/ higher education travel and foreign lands. It is in your 3rd house of communication...

Meaning of Jupiter:

What is Jupiter in the birth chart?:
This is the sign and house position of the planet Jupiter at the moment of your birth. Traditionally known as the "Greater Fortune," Jupiter guides you to high ideals, a sense of purpose and what will bring you happiness. Jupiter determines whether your life journey will be smooth or rocky, whether you'll be stingy or generous, and your overall level of optimism....

What does Jupiter reveal about my destiny?:
Jupiter's gift is to guide you to your highest fulfillment and happiness. As the planet of expansion, some of its pathways are through learning, travel, challenges and philosophy. Jupiter in your chart drops clues about where and how to take leaps of faith. It shows the sphere of life (house) and the likely method (sign) by which you'll make those giant leaps.

Keywords:
expansion, lucky breaks, generosity, life purpose, blessings, optimism, prosperity

The Meaning of Jupiter in Astrology:
Jupiter is said to influence all the good and noble things of life, and lead each of us toward a higher purpose. With a favorable or prominent Jupiter, you could experience lucky serendipities at every turn. If your Jupiter has lots of frictions (squares) with major planets, you might have to make your own luck much of the time.

Jupiter rules Sagittarius, the sign of truth-seeking, learning, travel, philosophy and physical movement. For the non-Sadges, Jupiter in the birth chart shines light on an individual's spirit quest. It points toward the arena where optimism and faith can be stirred up, since it generates a sense of the hero's journey, life as a grand adventure.

There's a lot of talk these days about "creating abundance" and being in the flow of prosperity. Jupiter in the birth chart points to where you'll find rewards through risk-taking and growth. And that can mean mo' money, but also a sense that your life is evolving toward something meaningful.

The planet Jupiter casts out more heat than it takes in from the Sun, and likewise this is symbolic of an inspired person with a self-generated internal heat source. Jupiter's influence also helps you fan the flames of your passions, so you can fulfill your destiny. It encourages curiosity and openness that comes from the wisdom that engaging with life makes your world ever larger. In other words, Jupiter's resonance in the chart shows how you take in new ideas, cultures, people, and allow it to add color and dimension to your life.

http://astrology.about.com/od/advancedastrology/p/Jupiter.htm

"You mentioned Pisces being my 12th house of the subconscious mind, and in the earlier post, that my rising sign in Pisces is making me very psychic. Is that now, or has it always been that way"

The natural ruler of the 12th house is always pisces but your 12th house of the subconscious mind is Aquarius and your first house, the rising sign Ascendant is Pisces and yes, that is how it has always been...

This is how your house positions are, you have a slight interception in your chart so you have no houses occupied by Libra or Aries. The interception causes you to have two houses occupied by Gemini and two houses occupied by Sagittarius...

Ascendant Pisces 26°37'26
2nd House Taurus 8°41'37
3rd House Gemini 6°16'27
4th Imum Coeli Gemini 28°11'23
5th House Cancer 19°48'41
6th House Leo 16°20'14
7th Descendant Virgo 26°37'26
8th House Scorpio 8°41'37
9th House Sagittarius 6°16'27
10th Medium Coeli Sagittarius 28°11'23
11th House Capricorn 19°48'41
12th House Aquarius 16°20'14

"Last, I looked at the picture of my chart and if I am reading it right then Saturn is now in my 11th house?"

I will leave another link to your chart because the charts expire after a while and the one I posted earlier has already done so. I don't know how to post a picture in a thread so I can't post the chart but, You were born with Saturn in the 5th house. Saturn just came back to that spot on your birthday 2007. Currently Saturn is in your 6th house. Saturn stays in each sign/house for two in a half years.

This is a picture of Saturn...
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...Saturn_symbol.svg/120px-Saturn_symbol.svg.png

Your chart... the inside of the chart is where your planets were at when you were born, the outside of the chart is where the planets are currently at...
http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cg....gif&res=63&va=&cid=yetfilewiwbUh-u1201405659

Infact, here are all the planet symbols..

http://www.enchantedlearning.com/sgifs/Symbolplanets.GIF

"Again thank you for taking the time to explain this to me. This insight really helps me see what's going on. I understand that everyone has their ups and downs, but I was really feeling run over by life this past year, and now it makes perfect sense."
hipso

No problem sis, I love doing this :luvv:

Astrologer4U

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back