Black Astrology : Self Consciousness Through Astrology

I'm going to need you to not tell all of Destee.com what I'm like! JK LOL

There is much, much more. How does what you are confirming make you feel? You can't be giving these small comments. Get deeper. I have already done your Pluto aspects by accident because I thought I was supposed to be doing your aspects. I saved it into an email... you want it now?

Astrologer4U

There is much, much more. How does what you are confirming make you feel? You can't be giving these small comments. Get deeper. I have already done your Pluto aspects by accident because I thought I was supposed to be doing your aspects. I saved it into an email... you want it now?

Astrologer4U
Absolutely

Absolutely

Here are your pluto aspects...
I hope that you are saing this stuff for you to look back on...

Pluto square Ascendant

Pluto square the Ascendant shows that you feel you are destined to have a powerful influence on the lives of the people you contact. Overly impressed with your righteousness, you feel that you alone can properly control their affairs. Nothing you observe is ever to your satisfaction, so you want to make alterations to suit yourself. Apparently your early training led you to assume that the world was waiting for you to grow up and restore order to it. With such an incredible belief in your own omnipotence, you are sure to run into major problems with those who have authority over you.

A major issue in your life will be learning to accept traditional chains of command, especially in organizations. You make an arrogant display of showmanship by assuming command that doesn't belong to you. This quality is extremely irritating to those who have to deal with you. Your behavior is probably a direct reaction to your feeling that your parents or guardians had supreme authority over you. Because of this, you became insensitive to the way people react when you assert yourself. You often show bad judgement in making decisions, but because you are convinced that no-one should question what you do, you persist even when your error is quite obvious. You have a lot to learn about how much pressure people will tolerate from you.

Once you learn how to exercise good judgement, you can truly achieve greatness with your skillful ability to organize others to achieve your objectives. You are gifted in maintaining composure under trying conditions, and you never back down when challenged, even by the most competent adversaries.

You may have trouble in personal relationships because your demands are sometimes oppressive. Your lust for power and recognition seeps into all your affairs, so that compromise is nearly impossible.

Pluto opposition Midheaven

Your early childhood experiences will have an unusually strong effect upon your whole life. One parent in particular will be very important to you, and it is essential that that parent's influence be for the good. The problem is that the energies resulting from your early childhood experiences operate at a very deep inner level, probably unconsciously, so that they affect your life in ways that are difficult to understand. Negative experiences in childhood may give rise to fears, which bring about compulsive behavior patterns and bad habits. You might not even be aware of these fears, but if you understood them consciously they would be less difficult.

On the other hand, attitudes that you pick up from your elders may seriously limit your ability to make judgements on the basis of your experiences. Be very wary about acquiring any prejudices, and always question your beliefs so that you know they are helpig your life rather than hindering it.

One of your parents may try to exert too great an influence over you, even when you have outgrown the need for it. That parent must recognize each new stage of your life and let go of you a bit at each stage. If he or she tries to control you too much for too long, your psychological development will be seriously retarded. Of course, good influences from that parent will also have a very powerful positive effect on your whole life. It is simply that the bond with that parent is very strong, which can have both good and bad long-term effects upon your development.

Pluto trine Jupiter

As with the sextile aspect, the trine indicates the potential of releasing a powerful creative energy emerging from a humanistic and spiritual perspective, which will be of positive use to yourself and the world.

Your innate optimism and belief in the essential goodness of life will turn your inner faith into an effective ability to manifest your creative vision, especially as you are able to channel your will into constructive forms of expression.

Your contribution to society may well be in working closely with people; and you have the gift of being able to inspire others to discover how to experience life more intensely and creatively and to release their own latent talents. This can involve you in the expression of a sort of life philosophy which can be adopted by others on their path to self-understanding. Obviously, any such influence must be carefully handled by you, both in how your own self-perception is changed and in what you offer to others or share with them. There is a great responsibility to be assumed when presenting yourself in a way that can have considerable influence on others' lives; and awareness must be shown and applied to ensure integrity is maintained, that the 'teaching' is as honest and valid as possible, that there is freedom for disagreement or new thinking to occur, and that it is understood that 'your way' is not the only or most appropriate way for everyone. In fact, even direct opposition from another may be the right way for them to unfold themselves or to discover new insights, and could be right for you as a stimulus to re-evaluate your own path and attitudes.

Primarily, you seem to function in a role of 'educator', and you are likely to develop into an effective speaker, clearly expounding your beliefs, ideas and attitudes, and being quite persuasive in that way. You tend to need personal freedom, and dislike being tied down into predictable patterns of behaviour, as you may feel that you need to be relatively free in order to be able to respond to what you consider to be insights and intuitions. You support social transformation, and will reflect the unified vision as the direction for the future, offering a meaning and inspiring purpose for people to aim towards. You may find that a personal transformation is required of you prior to you fulfilling your potential role and function. Initially, this could involve considerable challenges facing you which require overcoming, or elements in your personal life that lead to periodic crises which lead eventually to wisdom and insight as a result of personal suffering.

Pluto trine Moon

You feel a sense of inner security, connected to a self-assured confidence in your strength and ability to successfully deal with challenging situations.

Emotional depth and intensity will be experienced, yet often kept under self-imposed control; you are afraid to allow this power free expression. This fear may arise from previous experiences, where, when provoked, you have temporarily lost emotional control; and you are reluctant to let this happen again.

Intuitive insight into people may be a gift, a penetrating perception of their hidden nature and motivations. This does not, however, leave you cynical about people, as you still retain a caring nature. You will support and aid close friends when in need, and have a soft spot for children. This tendency may attract you toward working with people in a public or social capacity, in which your ability to resolve problems can be useful in areas of social challenge, or which involve financial management skills.

You often apply techniques which involve imagination and creative will, directing these energies toward manifesting your thoughts into reality, intending to create your ideal life-style. You have a natural ability to combine will and imagination that many would envy; make the most of this talent, but ensure that your vision is rightly motivated, or results could be negative for yourself and others.

You often expect high-quality partners for your intimate relationships; and caution is necessary when choosing suitable lovers for long-term intimacy. Your hope for children and family life will have considerable impact, requiring maturity and responsibility. Your feelings will be tied to family and home; and you will work hard at making the relationships successful for all concerned.

Pluto trine Sun

The relationship of the Sun-Pluto trine is potentially quite harmonious, and you should have the ability to concentrate and apply your willpower, coupled with the option of a regenerative transformation which may be necessary to achieve self-integration and your chosen aims.

There will be less influence by the undermining quality of the Pluto energy, provided that you utilise your natural gifts in socially acceptable ways. You are able to make maximum use of innate resources, turning them to your advantage to achieve your goals. You will display a social awareness, and will feel attracted to applying your talents towards improving the social environment. Your ability to have a natural insight into resolving problems in the most effective manner can lead to a possible career or vocation in challenging problem-solving areas. You will have certain financial skills and a logical and deductive mind, preferring to tackle projects where you can reclaim order from chaos. This gives a sense of satisfaction, as you dislike chaos and a lack of structure; you want to be in control and create an ordered harmony in your life and environment.

You have the potential to be a spokesperson or leader, where your vitality gives the impression of purposeful direction, and your optimistic and inspiring creative expression can attract support. This occurs naturally, without the usual Pluto desires for power and manipulative influencing of others; indeed, you have little compulsive desire to be an authoritative leader.

There can be an intuitive ability which offers you clear insights into situations, possibly even a degree of clairvoyance, which any exploration into yoga, meditation and ways of self-discovery could release and amplify. There may be a healing energy from you, possibly aiding others who can absorb excessive energy releases from you on an unconscious level, and you can be a reliable support to anyone who requires aid in resolving problems.

You may benefit from what appears to be 'luck' in your life; this can come from inheritances, or by the ill fortune of others. You have considerable creative potential, but to release this fully you may have to experience some inner transformation which dissolves any blocks which are initially frustrating your success. This involves learning how to use this aspect to full advantage. Assuming that you are able to channel this energy towards socially beneficient results, and ensuring that you do not try to evade facing and resolving any important personal problems that arise - within yourself or within a relationship - then you should experience few of the traditional difficulties associated with an unintegrated Pluto energy; which, for many people, could be considered a blessing. Certainly, Pluto, can be very co-operative with your solar aims, although much of this support may lie deeper in your unconscious mind and may not always be recognised. At least unresolved Plutonic patterns will not be subtly influencing and distorting your choices and experiences in an attempt to come to your attention.

Now I want to hear some serious feed back on your Pluto aspects....

Astrologer4U

Astrologer4U,
Thank you, I'm just happy to have someone look at it and explain it too me, although since I originally asked the question, my funk has lifted a bit.

Peace,:roll:
hipso

I knew your funk would lift soon enough, funks don't usually last forever. This is just to give you something now... I am going to post later on what I think your funk was about after I do your chart. Look for my post tonight or later on today. This is seperate from your surface reading which I will still be posting before the week is up.

Astrologer4U

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back