Black People : Segregation - Better off?

Do you believe that all races should be separate?

Would everyone be better off this way?

No. Everyone should be able to live wherever they well choose.
I would like to have a separate self-governing area like a Black Reservation where only blacks can live there who want to live there and will assist in putting forth and maintaining a thriving black community.
Another Greenwood Oklahoma, but not under the laws of segregation. Segregation means that you are forced to separate from someone else, it is institutionalized, and that other group still controls you and where you live.

Segregation had it's advantages for American black folks but could have thrived better under voluntary separation.

I'm assuming she meant by choice...not force, and yes, I would as long as I'm with other positive, progressive, spiritual, conscious Black people.

No. Everyone should be able to live wherever they well choose.
I would like to have a separate self-governing area like a Black Reservation where only blacks can live there who want to live there and will assist in putting forth and maintaining a thriving black community. Another Greenwood Oklahoma, but not under the laws of segregation. Segregation means that you are forced to separate from someone else, it is institutionalized, and that other group still controls you and where you live.

Segregation had it's advantages for American black folks but could have thrived better under voluntary separation.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back