Higher Standard Required : Rule #8 - You Cannot Overwhelm the Discussions (Home Page) with Your Threads!

Gotcha! Any decision on the Deals & Steals?

Thank you for being willing to abide by our rules ... :yaay:

I have made a decision I just gotta get it together, present it ... :flowers:

You're kinda new here and have not had a chance to learn how slow I am at getting to everything.

It won't take long though ... obviously ... :blush: ... for you to get to learn this part.

I have the best of intentions but I am so strung out most all the time ... a long list of things to do.

But I have not forgot and will not forget ... just please don't give up on me.

I do have a plan and I think you will like it and I will like it too ... everyone will like it ... :birthday:

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Thank you for being willing to abide by our rules ... :yaay:

I have made a decision I just gotta get it together, present it ... :flowers:

You're kinda new here and have not had a chance to learn how slow I am at getting to everything.

It won't take long though ... obviously ... :blush: ... for you to get to learn this part.

I have the best of intentions but I am so strung out most all the time ... a long list of things to do.

But I have not forgot and will not forget ... just please don't give up on me.

I do have a plan and I think you will like it and I will like it too ... everyone will like it ... :birthday:

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

I'm pretty show you have a lot on your plate IRL, along with being the admin for this forum. Whenever you get a chance...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back