Black People : Riots in Oakland, San Francisco!

Thewhiteguy I believe is name is on here, stated thats why there is racial profiling...My question is racial profiling on who. The rioting that is going on is including all racist including asians...so I wanted to see which racial group he was referring to as victims of racial profiling.
Okay I'm sorry but I still don't understand. What rioting are you refering to and where?

You know what, show and prove to me where I have EVER stated these organizations here or anywhere else to be EFFECTIVE as POLITICAL units.

I didn't want to go there with it but do YOU KNOW exactly WHO that group of youth were that got fed up with prayer vigils and peaceful protests and said to hell with this "ish" ?

No One, not even The Most High have been "effective" in organizing THIS particular "underclass" of youth, ANYWHERE.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back