Black People : Reporter Saves Man --- Police: KOMO Reporter Shomari Stone Breaks Up Fight (ABC Seatt

Now the thing about this is the Black man is shouting that the man is trying to rob him, but guess who the Black reporter jumps in to rescue...

Reporter Saves Man --- Police: KOMO Reporter Shomari Stone Breaks Up Fight (ABC Seattle Affiliate)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2n10RXsb9MQ

:heart:

Wierd. It happened in day light. And the Black man said that guy tried to rob him. the police later told the black reporter that the guy he saved was a possible 'White Supremacist' and had swastika tatoos all over him. Man! I wonder who were those other guys standing around. I wonder if that Black man will come forward and say something else because, I think that would be good.

looked like they were trying to gang up on him.. they had him kind of
cornered.. looked like self defense to me.. I think those other dudes only
stopped because they saw the camera.. otherwise they would have jumped on
that dude.. My father taught me not to jump in other peoples fights unless I
know the whole story.. you never know who you are helping or hurting.. some heads
need to be banged.. the reporter kept yelling, "you're going to hurt him".. yeah..
exactly.. that's the point.. to hurt him.. and that hurt will communicate something
to that dude.. "don't mess with me".. there is a time to fight.. non-violence is
the philosophy of victims and dreamers.. you can't talk your way out of a butt
whooping directed by folks bent on doing you in.. you either fight for your life
or
simply hand it over.

looked like they were trying to gang up on him.. they had him kind of
cornered.. looked like self defense to me.. I think those other dudes only
stopped because they saw the camera.. otherwise they would have jumped on
that dude.. My father taught me not to jump in other peoples fights unless I
know the whole story.. you never know who you are helping or hurting.. some heads
need to be banged.. the reporter kept yelling, "you're going to hurt him".. yeah..
exactly.. that's the point.. to hurt him.. and that hurt will communicate something
to that dude.. "don't mess with me".. there is a time to fight.. non-violence is
the philosophy of victims and dreamers.. you can't talk your way out of a butt
whooping directed by folks bent on doing you in.. you either fight for your life
or
simply hand it over.

Truth.

Now that you said this, that is what it looks like to me. Those other guys do appear as if they weren't just standing there by happenstance. They seem to be hangin around... That one guy did not act alone, and just try to rob that Black man by himself. It does seem like it was planned. That is just amazing. The way that Black man acted in self defense was great in my opinion, but if that news reporter was not there, he probably would have been hurt further, stabbed by the others standing by or something, especially if they were with that one guy. The wierd part though, is that the news reporter acted to help the white guy and could not recognize that the lone Black man was just that...alone by himself! Man!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back