Black People Politics : Obama Wins pt. IV

Kemetstry

PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
It's now down again to the nitty gritty. In spite of Dumney and the elephant people penchant for self destruction and foot in mouth disease. We all know the real dirt is about to start. It is time for brothers and sisters good and true to step forth and again do their part. Because of suppression, voter registration and proper IDs are of paramount importance. Moreover, transporting these people to the polls and fighting back against intimidation must be done as well.

This is not just about him. One only has to have viewed the publican primaries to realize what their plans are for all of us. Any safety net, any educational grants will be cut totally.

I don't think you need to worry about your beloved black president. Barring some unforeseeable event like the secret service allowing Obama to be assassinated, our handlers have already decided for us that Obama will get a second term. They recognize that Romney ain't got da skillz to further their agenda like Obama will.

I have been giving a lot of thought to who won the last few Presidential elections and why. Obama won in 2008 because that is what Wall Street wanted. Bush won in 2000 and 2004 because, again, that is what our handlers wanted. Yeah, Bush stole it in 2000. But, our handlers would not have allowed that if it was not in what they perceived to be their best interest.

The American Empire has reached the point where the most critical political outcomes are pre-orchestrated events known far in advance by the men behind the curtain. If their man wins on his own, they let him. If their man doesn't win on his own, as was the case in 2000, they give him what ever help he needs to steal the election.

For me, what's most important is that Black people wake up and realize we can never REST on any victory that we perceive we have won. Everything in this life is temporary and most assuredly, if we KNOW that, we must keep pushing and pressing FORWARD by doing things that stabilize us and keep us strong and in the game. We, as a people, are WEAKENED and wounded deeply when we don't EDUCATE ourselves and scratch and fight for the KNOWLEDGE we need for US. We need to increase our power of wealth the smart consumerism and investments. We need to be educated on many levels and trust that the cliche` is true: knowledge is power. Individually, we don't ALL have to be scholars, but we should be smart and understand that the greater purpose lies not with one or two individuals but with the collective.

If Obama wins a second term, then what? What will change? And I mean, change in US and for US? Will some of us go back to lying on the couch watching ignorant tv for hours at a time and breathe a sigh of relief, believing that our worries are over? Will we run out to the closest Korean shop and spend hundreds of dollars on other people's hair just to think we're beautiful? Sure, why not keep making others rich, right? Will we keep purchasing the gas-guzzling SUVs and luxury cars that they market to us, just so we can drive around the block, needing to stop at a gas station on every corner along the way but thinking we're cool? How many of us are just one paycheck away from being broke? After the election, will we forget that our children are being kept stupid when we send them off to the public schools as they are structured now? How do we TEACH our children about economics. Do they understand the basic principles of supply and demand? How many of us will get sick this year...you know flu season is upon us...and don't have decent if any medical coverage? God's going to be kept extremely busy listening to all those prayers for a healing. How many of us are or have faced bank foreclosures and struggling to make an inflated mortgage payment each month? How many of us will have to work until we fall into the grave because you won't be able to retire, and definitely won't be able to depend on getting a social security check when you do "retire." Food? What...you need to EAT to live? How many of us care about WHAT we're eating and how much it's costing you to buy food?

I'm not against Obama, so don't interpret this rant that way. What I'm against is the BS that Americans are being fed and we suck it up and lick our lips everyday, as though our very lives depend on it. So yeah, election time is quickly upon us...again...and we must choose our poison....again. If we don't wake up, eventually the poison we accept will kill us--or some of us because a few will finally see the handwriting on the wall and will decide to make a radical change, not choosing to go out like this.

And no, I don't KNOW what the radical change(s) will be, but it will be up to whatever an individual chooses it to be. It's about survival and of the "fittest."

*End of rant*

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back