Black People Politics : OBAMA WINS Pt III

Sisters Trini and Purple....it's soooo good to see you too and to be back home again. It truly feels good to be here and I could not let this opportunity slip by, on such a wonderful occasion, without spending a little time with my family. ((hug)))

Like you, Trini, I cried, laughed out loud, jumped up and down, and then, when I settled down, I quietly reflected on what this means to me and my ancestors. My mother passed recently...she was 93...and I wanted, so badly, for her to experience this moment in time with me, but sadly, it was not to be, so I picked up the banner and carried on in her tradition and voted as I knew she would have done if she could have.

It might sound trite, but I'm feelin' a special kind of love for my people today. It's a great feeling.

Peace,
Queenie :heart:

Sisters Trini and Purple....it's soooo good to see you too and to be back home again. It truly feels good to be here and I could not let this opportunity slip by, on such a wonderful occasion, without spending a little time with my family. ((hug)))

Like you, Trini, I cried, laughed out loud, jumped up and down, and then, when I settled down, I quietly reflected on what this means to me and my ancestors. My mother passed recently...she was 93...and I wanted, so badly, for her to experience this moment in time with me, but sadly, it was not to be, so I picked up the banner and carried on in her tradition and voted as I knew she would have done if she could have.

It might sound trite, but I'm feelin' a special kind of love for my people today. It's a great feeling.

Peace,

First off sister... my condolences to you on behalf of your loss with your Mother. I dont know her and yet I feel like Ive loved her in loving the beautiful spirit that is you. :heart:

I too sister had to pause for a moment, like you, I also have been caring for Momma so I sat next to her, we held our family album, looked at pictures of my grandmother, great grandfathers, cried together over the battles fought, the blood spilled, the land lost, the stories once sung loudly as victories now faded into nightime tales of past glories, all in order to pave the way for this monumental moment in history. A part of those tears were in acknowledgement of the long road that still awaits us.

Its even more beautiful now sister... to be sharing it with you :) :grouphug:

Peace,

And why the absence?

:callme:

i was jumping for 2 days in my room:qqb014::qqb014::cry:....:bullseye:....

i remember when people said ,we will never get a Black president...

day look at you weird when you say ""why not "'

but faith is the substance of things not seen but hoped for....

and what is written is written and prophecys will always fullfill...

changes changes...:getout:

what a beautifull moment that has eternal value...

continue praying for him fam......

i was jumping for 2 days in my room:qqb014::qqb014::cry:....:bullseye:....

i remember when people said ,we will never get a Black president...

day look at you weird when you say ""why not "'

but faith is the substance of things not seen but hoped for....

and what is written is written and prophecys will always fullfill...

changes changes...:getout:

what a beautifull moment that has eternal value...

continue praying for him fam......

Now we must do our job to help him

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back