Black Spirituality Religion : New Year's Magic

I must be jinxed

While it is very powerful when a Man and Woman can come together as 2 bodies blending together as one mind- ie, sex magick will be very important on New Years Eve- still if you are single it's a time for some life altering rituals.

The majority of people at Times Square are usually single people waiting to kiss that one stranger when the ball drops. I was also tongued down by some drunk White Woman one year, and drenched in beer another year. What you don't want to be during this time is sad, depressed or miserable. If you have too, do something bizarre that would alter your destiny. Even if that means cooking up a big meal and feeding the homeless. Converting 100 dollars into singles and passing out a dollar to every person you see. Or taking a cab ride in only a trench coat and flashing people as your ride pass them. Sound nuts, but these are rituals that disturb the leylines of destiny. Some people go to church, some people go skinny dipping, and some people call that one person they've been putting off calling all year -offering a voice of forgiveness. If there is any life that you can change, do so before 12am. Even if it means dressing up in your best outfit and going out to a place you would never go. Do so. The good thing about being single is that you can do something so outrageous without witnesses to judge you.

Remember to clean out the house, sweep out the old welcome the new, throw or give away items you aren't using and may never use, redecorate, rearrange, reorganize - add something new to the room you live in the most.
[/quote]

Cuz I've never ever made love on NY's eve! Many years I don't even get a kiss! :toasts::flirt:
I am curious Bro Science, if one was to do something "bizarre" could it not make the outcome quite unpredictable?

Thank you sisters for your words of support. I wonder if I focus on Raphael Saadiq's photo long enough if I can find my way into his studio - maybe steal him away from Joss Stone too!
:SuN049::SuN011:

raphaelsaadiq.jpg

Rrrrrr....... I just don't see 'em like this in Canada!

Queen Phynxofkmt- the Warrior Teacher that would give us more information into that is no longer with us. I speak of Bro. Darkside. The "bizarre" really goes into chaos magic, doing the unthinkable to offset the energy you have been receiving for previous years. Doing the bizarre would create unpredictable situations sure enough, but situations in your favor.

It's clear that New Years Eve is a time for propitiation.

When I started studying metaphysics in nyc, I also took a few classes downtown and our instructor was always telling us to do strange and bizarre things, but never to tell anyone about them. She said it should be between us and our guides/spirits. But naturally sometimes, people would share their strange rituals, even I would call them strange because I wasn't into that level of metaphysics at that time.

One Brotha I heard about, went to a copyshop made like 2,00 flyers- and get this, with the words "(his name) is one rich motherf---er." And then one night he went on the train at the very last stop when no one was on it and put his flyers out on every seat. At that time, this was one of the craziest things I had ever heard of in my life. I remember laughing all day long just thinking about that one. But guess what, looking back I can't recall this Brotha ever being in need of money.

So, understanding what we know now about ritual, the psychic mind- and look at Time Square with all those ads all over the place? These companies are channeling some major power, on top of that the entire world is fixated on Times Square via Television!

Sex is a major part of the magic too. Sex with strangers is a traditional norm especially for White folks during that time. Prostitutes are very busy that night and drug dealers. For most people, it just boils down to a magical kiss.
Even FoxNews is up on that one.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,318625,00.html

Another good act for couples and singles during New Years Eve is a spiritual bath. And if you're single giving a spiritual bath or taking one with a new person in your life is powerful too. Single Brothas could get more action from that one, taking a bath together is a great metasexual act. And as White folks have learned, the more people in the pool, the more power the "mastermind" can extract from it.

Offsetting the matrix is what we should all be doing via chaos magick......

We all wake up everyday "KNOWING" what to do.......take a shower. drive to work. be at work. come home from work..get on the internet...yaddi yaddi....Our lives become a routine.....

Doing the unpredictable (chaos)....."rattles the cages" per se.....

But don't forget the icing on the cake....once you do the unthinkable you have to steer attention to where you want it.....It's like basketball..

Many players are dumfounded when the ball is stolen from them (bringing chaos to the playbook)

But you as the stealer wouldn't just steal the ball and stand there.....you run it back to your GOAL!!!

But doing a ritual in a big metropolitan city isn't the only way to work your magic on New Years....many people do rituals at night because that's when everyone else (and possibly there enemies) are sleeping.......I wouldn't say it's because of the sleeping part but sleeping signifies that your mind is detached from the "physical everyday realm"...

We can say the same for the holidays...Im sure you all feel it now due to christmas.......during holidays we are detached from the "physical everyday life"......all our worries thrown out the window for those twenty four hours.......so while everyone else is out partying......getting intoxicated(detaching from everyday life)....you could be in the house...in darkness....
Meditation.jpg

MEDITATING.....that could be a form of chaos in it's own.....With everyone else out partying the matrix is wondering why the heck aren't YOU out partying.....

Or even better...instead of sitting in your room seperate from the ground......seperate your self from the crowd by standing above it...If you live in a big metro area...find you a nice view...standing above the crowd and wish your mantras over them
You thought the elite get skyboxes for the view??

DemocraticConvention-Hillary_014.jpg

THEY ON THEIR MAGICK....AS WELL SHOULD YOU! HAPPY "X"-MAS

thanx

Offsetting the matrix is what we should all be doing via chaos magick......

We all wake up everyday "KNOWING" what to do.......take a shower. drive to work. be at work. come home from work..get on the internet...yaddi yaddi....Our lives become a routine.....

Doing the unpredictable (chaos)....."rattles the cages" per se.....

But don't forget the icing on the cake....once you do the unthinkable you have to steer attention to where you want it.....It's like basketball..

Many players are dumfounded when the ball is stolen from them (bringing chaos to the playbook)

But you as the stealer wouldn't just steal the ball and stand there.....you run it back to your GOAL!!!

But doing a ritual in a big metropolitan city isn't the only way to work your magic on New Years....many people do rituals at night because that's when everyone else (and possibly there enemies) are sleeping.......I wouldn't say it's because of the sleeping part but sleeping signifies that your mind is detached from the "physical everyday realm"...

We can say the same for the holidays...Im sure you all feel it now due to christmas.......during holidays we are detached from the "physical everyday life"......all our worries thrown out the window for those twenty four hours.......so while everyone else is out partying......getting intoxicated(detaching from everyday life)....you could be in the house...in darkness....
Meditation.jpg

MEDITATING.....that could be a form of chaos in it's own.....With everyone else out partying the matrix is wondering why the heck aren't YOU out partying.....

Or even better...instead of sitting in your room seperate from the ground......seperate your self from the crowd by standing above it...If you live in a big metro area...find you a nice view...standing above the crowd and wish your mantras over them

DemocraticConvention-Hillary_014.jpg

THEY ON THEIR MAGICK....AS WELL SHOULD YOU! HAPPY "X"-MAS

for adding to the post -good read, happyb holidays 2 u 2

ZeroPoint said:
hmmm. that's great to think about.
You know, I have been known to throw chaos in my day for no reason. I never had a secret for doing it. I just thought/think in my mind that sometimes you have to do something different to shake things up. I don't mean anything really big that I've done, but little things like taking a different route home out of the blue. Going to a restaurant that I have never been to before. (haven't done that in a while) Even changing my routine in the morning. I don't know about some, but I basically do the same thing in the mornings, esp. when my fingers touch the computer. So, I switch it up as if someone's is keeping tabs on me better than myself sometimes. Making moves like DeepThroat sometimes. (the informant)

Sis PhynxofKmt- What great advice you are getting?! (smile) If you haven't felt it yet, you have plenty of good vibes coming your way so all I can say is open up and receive. Happy New Year to youuuuuu!!!!!! and everybody else too. ;-)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back