Black Spirituality Religion : DREAM LAB: MATHEMAGIC.

Metaverse

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 13, 2006
Within.
Occupation
Media Designer
Mathemagic – is the combination of two very important concepts that deal with dreams, reality and how the conscious and subconscious mind creates a separation between the two. Naturally, without this separation we would go insane, or appear insane. Math is the ruler of reality, as it is the process by which we measure and understand our place within it. Math is also the founder of our reason and logic, both useful sources in our approach to rationalizing the real world.

Magic, on the other hand- is the process the dream or spirit world uses to manifest itself on the layer of reality. All Magic is flawed without the assistance of the imagination and the intuition that guides it. Magic is precisely what the dream world hopes to inspire. MATHEMAGIC – is the performance of the mind itself- faced with realities of both the rational and the dream world.

As much as we might be skeptical about “real magic” as far as how it works or does not work in reality- we should also be skeptical about Math, and we must also wonder of it's working in the spirit world or hereafter. Without the presence of Time does Math exist? How do you measure something that is constantly shifting in and out of space? The point here might be that Math and Magic are not that different at all, but it is the environment of our minds that make them so.

We can say also that Men are Mathematical, and Women are Magical. This is not to say that Women can't count, or that Men can't enchant. This is only to suggest basic behavior and patterns in both sexes. Is being Mathematical or Magical really that different? It all depends of the direction of our intent. We are speaking about the founding Mother and Father of Art and Science- both are contained in Math and Magic. Without Artists and Scientists there is no world at all to speak of.

The Dream Lab is the place where you think your thoughts, preach your prayers, visualize and imagine your fantasies and desires. The Dream Lab is within us and all around us as well. Mathemagic, helps us to understand how our Dream Lab works. This is done simply through story telling, allowing the mind to visualize and imagine, and allowing the mind to play out it's own scenario.

The Mathemagical equation uses the power of story telling to stimulate an awake dream mode. Indulge yourself in the story, and visualize what your answer will be.

MATHEMAGICAL EQUATION: THE DEAD FISH

A very close friend of yours invites you on a fishing trip on the weekend. (Visualize this friend) – You will be on the boat with 2 other people who you do not know, nor have never seen. This friend asks you to bring $200 just in case it rains and everyone may have to retire to nearby port and Hotel. You agree, it sounds like fun. You make all your necessary preparations for the trip. The weekend comes, you're on the boat with your friend and 2 other people. (Visualize who these people might be or look like.) Notice how they are acting on the boat.

It seems you are the only one who is interested in fishing, everyone else is laughing, talking, drinking and having a merry old time. Suddenly it starts to rain, and the Boat's captain decides to find the nearest port to dock. Everyone gets out in the rain, luckily there is a Hotel nearby. When you get into the Lobby, you are looking through you personals and the $200 you brought for the trip is gone. You wonder, did you drop it on the boat?

You remember that you overheard one of the others saying they had found $200, but when you ask them about it- they deny it. Your friend is angry with you for accusing them of stealing. But someone offers for you to stay with them in their room. You decide it might be a better idea to go back to the boat and search for your money.

So you go back outside in the pouring down rain, back to the dock and on the boat. When you stepped into the boat, you noticed a big giant fish laying next to your bait and fishing rod. It looks as if the fish jumped into the boat by accident and died. You ignore it for a moment and you start looking around the areas where you were standing or sitting trying to find your money. There is no sight of it anywhere.

Maybe it's under the dead fish? You think to yourself, a strange thought- but possible. You lift up the fish to look, and a giant diamond falls out of it's mouth. (Visualize the giant diamond in your hand as you stand in the rain). This has to be a miracle. It's the biggest diamond you have ever seen in your life. For several moments you stare at it, not at all bothered by the heavy rain and thunder.

Suddenly from a distance you hear your friend calling your name. You were in a trance, you look up and your friends and others are on the dock screaming at you- the boat has somehow drifted off to sea. The boat's Captain has the keys, there is no way to turn the boat around. Your best bet is to swim for it, but you look into the water and it seems like a Shark is swimming right below the boat. Your only hope is for the coast guard to show up, or a rescue boat. It's doesn't matter, you're rich now.

BOOM! You hear a loud explosion that came from the bottom of the boat, a small hole breaks open at the rear. The boat is sinking.
You are screaming for help, but you are way off into sea in heavy rain and your voice is drowned out by the waves and loud thunder.

What happens next is up to your own Dream Lab- the same place where this story is taking place in your mind. Naturally, you want the diamond don't you? You want a nice happy ending. You want to survive. But is that based on Math or Magic, or perhaps both? Math- decides what adds up in the story. Magic- decides what appears and disappears in the story. The money disappearing, The dead fish, the diamond, the boat drifting off- all are elements of Magic.

A very close friend of yours invites you on a fishing trip on the weekend. (Visualize this friend) – You will be on the boat with 2 other people who you do not know, nor have never seen. This friend asks you to bring $200 just in case it rains and everyone may have to retire to nearby port and Hotel. You agree, it sounds like fun. You make all your necessary preparations for the trip. The weekend comes, you're on the boat with your friend and 2 other people. (Visualize who these people might be or look like.) Notice how they are acting on the boat.

I can see now,that it's not that easy to visualize....lol

What happens next is up to your own Dream Lab- the same place where this story is taking place in your mind. Naturally, you want the diamond don't you? You want a nice happy ending. You want to survive. But is that based on Math or Magic, or perhaps both? Math- decides what adds up in the story. Magic- decides what appears and disappears in the story. The money disappearing, The dead fish, the diamond, the boat drifting off- all are elements of Magic.

it's funny....when i was a child,i used to make dream about falling off a building,and when i shall to hit the ground,i was waking up suddenly...In fact i always wake up,when im in bad situations in my dream and it's even the case when the dream is interessting.For example,a girl was about to tell me something, according to her i did bad things to her.I wanted to know and i was excited,but when she was about to tell me.....the dream ended!What is more funny is when a dream interest me,my alarm clock or something else break this fantasy world,to put me back in this cold,and not funny world.Until recently i thought it was coincidences but.....:whip:

Greetings Seneb!

The power of visualization is always at use. Our job is to become more conscious of how we use it. Which is what the "Dream Lab" is all about. If you understand how your Lab works, you might also be able to understand why certain things do not catch your attention and why certain things do. From there, we can make several different determinations.

The Dream world is always used to further your knowledge about self.

For those interested in harnessing the full potential of visualization:
1577312295.jpg

This book will help you.

MATHEMAGICAL EQUATION: THE DEAD FISH - Uncovered

How this story plays out depends on who you are, and what you hold as important in your life. For example, if you are well to do, with a great deal of money- the diamond may not be of any great concern. However, even the richest Men and Women would kill for a diamond like that one.

How about your friend on the boat and the strangers? This story also brings out how we feel about our friends, as well as new people who enter our lives.

The Mind is a great computer and calculator. The Mathematical mind when reading the story will start putting 2 and 2 together. Again, it depends on what kind of person you are. Perhaps you suspected the new people stole your $200? Perhaps it was the mysterious Boat Captain who was barely mentioned at all. And if you've never been fishing in your life, the whole story is suspect isn't it? Because your Mathematical mind is asking- why would I go fishing with these people, when I don't even like fishing?

Well, this is why most stories need a hint of magic. Not just stories, but life in general. How balanced are our lives with Math and Magic? Does one over power the other?

Making money to pay bills. That is Math. Making money but can't pay your bills. That is Magic. Where is the money going? How does it disappear so fast?

These things can happen, if our Minds are too enchanted by things that distract us. The powers of concentration, visualization and meditation, are the perhaps the most powerful triad any person can have. And without these, we are in many ways slaves to our Dream worlds, whether it be this reality, or the reality within us- and not Masters of them.

Are we adults who still sit around day-dreaming about finding a suitcase full of money? Or winning the lottery? Or perhaps a religious Avatar appearing in the clouds coming to save us from our selves? The we are overburdened by a world of Magic. This is what the diamond in the story represents. Because suddenly everything is going to be OK- even if the boat is sinking and a shark is waiting to devour us.

Heaven and Hell are created in our Dream Lab. How we use our Mathematical and Magical minds, can make a serious difference between suffering and bliss.

What was the explosion under the boat? Again- it is magic. When things "suddenly" happen in the story. All we can say is, why do these things keep happening to me? Well- for one, because we expect them too.

MATHEMAGICAL EQUATION: THE DEAD FISH - Continued

You are screaming your eyes out, hoping for someone to hear you, but your faith is obvious. You see all the water pouring up into the boat from the small hole at the rear, and it was only then that it dawned on you.

Why don't I stick the diamond in the hole?

You run to the hole quickly and you force the diamond into it, it's a perfect fit! Oh thank God-You think to yourself. The heavy rains slowly begins to let up. Your mind feels more free to think about your situation. The boat isn't sinking anymore, but it's still drifting off to sea. Isn't there a 2- way radio on most fishing boats? You look around near the wheel and you find one.
You use the radio to call out to the local coast guard and nearby ships.

The coast guard shows up in a helicopter. A Man jumps down in the boat tied to a rope and wants to bring you up with him. Wait. What about the diamond! You try to pry it out but it won't come out. "We have to go!!" The Coastal Officer yells. "Let's go! What are you doing!" You decide to leave it alone. The Coast guard flies you back to their land base and notifies your friend at the Hotel about your safe return.

Your friend and others show up a few hours later to take you back. Your friend tells that they were yelling for you on the dock because you dropped the $200 dollars in the Hotel lobby and someone returned it to the front desk.

But you're not concerned with all that, you are still thinking about the diamond. You explain to your friend that the boat is still out in the sea drifting. Your friend looks at you with a shocked face.

"Well, when we saw you leaving the dock, we thought you knew the Captain was on the boat, in fact we thought he was the one pulling off, maybe taking you out to sea where we were fishing to see if your money was floating in the water somewhere. He's practically homeless, all he has is that boat. He gets drunk and sleeps in some tiny quarters below it."

What?? So this means the Captain was still on the boat, downstairs drunk and fast asleep! You tell your friend about the explosion and how the boat was going to sink so you found a way to block up the hole and that you needed to go back and save the Captain.

One of the Coastal Officers overhears the story and says that they noticed the boat made it was back to the docks, and then it drifted back into the waters again and sunk.

------------------------------------------------------

You escaped with your life. But the Homeless Captain will be a rich person instead of you. Is that fair? Yes, if you know your life is worth more than a diamond no matter how big it is.

Math- is the part of the story where you figured out you could place the diamond into the hole to stop the water from coming through.

Math- is also figuring out, there has to be some kind of communication device on this boat, so you can call and get help.

Mathematical Logic Vs. Magical Intuition

Dreams do not follow the same laws of reality that we have grown accustomed too. Because dreams, while based on reality at times are not based in reality. They take place within the kingdom of our minds and souls, the realm of the imagination and spirit.

But the dream world is also a virtual paradise. We can experience many worlds and people in our dreams, we can learn from many situations without having to act them out in real life.

This is a power that is greatly overlooked.

Logic vs. Intuition

When most females first meets a potential mate, for a few moments maybe not right away- she takes the time to "dream" to meditate on this new Man. She looks at his facial expressions, his walk- the way he reacts to certain words and how he expresses his thoughts. She gets enough of his data, his voice, his 3-d view and downloads him into her mind. From there, she can do what she wants with him. She can play out scenes in her mind and figure out what type of Man he will be for her. Is he marriage material? How will the children look? While most of this is based purely in fantasy and "living happily ever after"- without this sort of magic, many of us wouldn't be here.

It is the intuitive power of our Mothers that has helped to place us into the world, not to mention hours of tremendous pushing. She nurtures and gives birth to dreams, all of which becomes composed within us.

When some Men go out on a date with a potential mate, they are also paying close attention. If she continues to pile food on her plate and keeps on ordering wine, logic tells the Man he will have to pay for all of that. She might be too high maintenance or just right. He's busy putting two and two together. If she answers her cell phone and starts arguing with an ex. Boyfriend who keeps on calling her during the night. This adds up as well.
Yet most Men choose a mate that fits into their equation, even when it's for sex.

Men choose mates they can afford, and some Men can only afford to date for sex and nothing more. "Afford" doesn' always refer to money. Afford- can be applied to anything this Man has to direct his attention to, and his logic.

A Man is a lair if it is logical for him to be one. He is a deceiver or a playa - if it is logical for him to be one. He will only do what "makes sense to him." If a Man has gotten what he wants out of life from lying and deceiving so far, then is it only logical that such behavior will continue. It doesn't matter how many holes it has, if the underwear still functions as "under wear" then a Man will keep it.

We owe our very lives to this pattern of thought as well. Most of the best providers and protectors are stubborn logic driven Men who respect their Women but are more loyal to nature. Just as our Mother nurturer usually have a profound union with the cosmos and designer clothing.

Men and Women who have mastered the Dream Lab, can visualize their potential reality first, without manifesting it. This is the very reason for science and art. In truth in the beginning when an Artist drew, painted or sculpted something, it would act only as a model for something bigger, better and more real. When a Scientist produced experiments it was to find not only a theory but laws in nature that could be translated to other situations.

Men and Women, while apart and opposite from one another, are only legs that are connected to the same table. Just as logic and intuition are processes that exist in the same brain. And this also relates to Mathemagic and how it frames how we interact and compute the real and dream world.

That "same table" is spirit, the Ka and Ba of our being. The outer astral layer of our reality, as well as the inner nucleus of who we are. In Mathemagic, we find some of the same principles of the Ka-BBa - Lah.
Both these energies must be fed equally. Just as a Man and Woman in a relationship must be fed equally.

So many have said that we have lost of place in and with nature, but how do we regain that place? Many have also said, we have lost our minds, well how do we regain that mind? It could only be through the finding of balance and reciprocity between Man and Woman, nature and the cosmos.

The Man must be returned to his kingdom of knowledge which is Math- the language of the Universe and reality. The Woman must be returned to her kingdom of knowledge which is Magic - the language of spirit. Both have been stripped of their kingdom. Because every Woman in many ways is a daugther of magic, and the magical spiritual Mothers of art and science that ruled the known world for thousands of years. If Men are afraid to give Women back her Church, which is the temple of her body- then the earth will continue to be in turmoil.

The Man is a builder, a great reasoner, a Guardian of energy, life, substance and survival. If Women are afraid to grant Men their Schools of thought, which is necessary for Men to educate and teach one another in their meetings of higher learning in order to pass on their logic- then the world will continue to be in turmoil.

One must rule over information, while the other over energy.

metatronscube.jpg

Straight lines represent the male, curved lines or circles are the female.
Why does a cube or a triangle also represent a female? Because a circle fits into a cube or triangle.

We must wonder, why does the Universe and our minds follow such laws but we don't? At least not consciously.

This morning when I had awoken, I remember in one of my dreams that I was adding up a long list of numbers but did not come up with the answer. It had started to get confusing because I believe some words or letters were also in the equation but it was suppose to be simple math, ya know addition! What does it mean to dream about adding up numbers?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back