Black Spirituality Religion : New World Order appreciation thread

Very strange move, in my view. Is he quitting while he's ahead, because he knows something that we don't? Maybe before the economy dips too low? Why not keep this 'valuable' asset within the family?

Mohammed Al Fayed sells Harrods store to Qatar Holdings

Mohammed Al Fayed has sold London department store Harrods to the Qatari royal family's investment company for a reported £1.5bn ($2.3bn).
The Egyptian-born tycoon acquired the business in Knightsbridge following a £615m takeover in 1985.
Ken Costa, an adviser to the deal with Qatar Holdings, said Mr Al Fayed was retiring "to spend more time with his children and grandchildren".
He will continue to promote the store in the role of honorary chairman.
But Mr Al Fayed will not be involved in running the company on a day-to-day basis.
The sale, signed in the early hours of 8 May, will include all parts of the Harrods group, including Harrods Estates and a charter aircraft service.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/8669657.stm

FAYA BUN DEM

Dow falls almost 1000, recovers 600

chart_dow_dip2.top.gif

I don't believe it was "a mistake" or that the computers made some errors,the truth is that............IT'S GOING DOWN PEOPLE!!!!!Keep seeing 777 around me for weeks now, it mean completion,im starting seeing 111 now,the beginning and the end!

Nice observations sister with Al Fayed,it remind with what Silverstein did before 9/11.I guess there is a connection with the actual confused political situation in England.Harrods represent the luxury and the riches of the Queendom,it's funny that an arab took control of that stuff and now he sold it to his arab brothers,lmao,probably revenge,since he believes the Queen got his son killed...

God save....i mean GOD D@MN THE QUEEN:peace:

Ash grounds more flights, summer chaos feared

New ash cloud disrupts flights in Spain, Portugal and France

AFP - European air traffic faced disruptions Saturday as a cloud of ash spewing from an Icelandic volcano affected flights in Spain, France and Portugal, authorities said.

Hundreds of flights were cancelled while many transatlantic services were delayed as they skirted the plume of debris from the Eyjafjoell volcano, which plunged air travel across the continent into chaos last month.

"Ash eruptions are ongoing and the area of potential ash contamination is expanding," the Brussels-based European air traffic coordination agency Eurocontrol said in a statement.

Transatlantic flights, being re-routed around the area owing to different concentrations of ash particles and predicted engine tolerance levels at different altitudes, were experiencing "substantial delays", it said.

Approximately 25,000 flights were expected to cross European skies on Saturday, well down from more than 30,000 on Friday.

"The reduction of available airspace is also impacting flights arriving in or departing from the Iberian peninsula and delays could be expected," Eurocontrol said.

Spain shut down 19 airports on Saturday because of the ash cloud including Barcelona, Spain's second biggest airport, which resumed operations at 2000 GMT.

A total of 900 flights were cancelled according to the transport ministry and Eurocontrol said closures at other airports would be in place until at least 2000 GMT Saturday.

Italy shuts north airports as ash cloud moves in

MILAN, May 9, 2010 (Reuters) — Italy closed a large part of its airspace in the north of the country until at least the early afternoon on Sunday to counter the risk posed by volcanic ash coming from Iceland, the civil aviation authority ENAC said.

The block on flights began at 8 a.m. local time (2 a.m. EDT) and was expected to last until at least 2 p.m.

The closure would not affect the airspace in the eastern part of northern Italy and the airports of Venice, Trieste and Rimini would remain open, ENAC said.

A bulletin issued on Sunday by the Volcanic Ash Advisory Center said the ash was expected to stay over Italy until Sunday evening.

Several Spanish airports in northern Spain including Barcelona reopened on Sunday after being shut on Saturday as a precaution against the ash cloud.

The Spanish civil aviation authority said only three airports remained closed, all in the north-western region of Galicia, and that these might open from about 0900 GMT. They were Santiago, La Coruna and Vigo.

FAYA BUN DEM

Dow falls almost 1000, recovers 600

chart_dow_dip2.top.gif

I don't believe it was "a mistake" or that the computers made some errors,the truth is that............IT'S GOING DOWN PEOPLE!!!!!Keep seeing 777 around me for weeks now, it mean completion,im starting seeing 111 now,the beginning and the end!

Nice observations sister with Al Fayed,it remind with what Silverstein did before 9/11.I guess there is a connection with the actual confused political situation in England.Harrods represent the luxury and the riches of the Queendom,it's funny that an arab took control of that stuff and now he sold it to his arab brothers,lmao,probably revenge,since he believes the Queen got his son killed...

God save....i mean GOD D@MN THE QUEEN:peace:
LOL@ 'faya bun dem' haha!! :D True though, and good connection...and yes- we effectively have no real government whatsoever in the UK at the moment, following the results of the general election on 6th May...none of the parties gained a significant enough majority to assume overall leadership. The situation that has arisen has only happened a handful of times in UK political history, the last time was in the 70s, I believe. It's going to get very interesting indeed...

OF COURSE IT FAILED,Y'ALL REALLY THINK YOU CAN FIX THIS KIND OF CATASTROPHE WITH YOUR TOYS????

t1larg.domeinwater.uscg.jpg

Biloxi, Mississippi (CNN) -- The effort to place a massive containment dome over a gushing underwater wellhead in the Gulf of Mexico was dealt a setback when a large volume of hydrates -- icelike crystals that form when gas combines with water -- accumulated inside the vessel, a BP official said Saturday.

The dome was moved off to the side of the wellhead and is resting on the seabed while crews work to overcome the challenge, a process expected to take at least two days, BP's chief operations officer Doug Suttles said.

Suttles declined to call it a failed operation but said "What we attempted to do last night didn't work."

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back