Black Astrology : Leo and Sexual Compatibility...

Originally posted by liquyd
My sister is a Leo, she recently married a Leo, and they are expecting a Leo baby. That's alot of lions under one roof! Sometimes it gets real heated up in there, my sis tends to blow her stack easily when annoyed and her hubby can be the same way. Thing is, right when you think,"uh oh, they're about to argue for days", they make up and become all lovey dovey again. I think it's quite healthy, they let each other know IMMEDIATELY when something is wrong, then they get over it as quickly as it was sparked.

thats how we do!!!

bro. will:

All of the above re: Leo and sexual compability applies to you, in addition to the following exception:

The earth sign Capricorn is on the cusp of your 7th house of marriage, intimate relationships, business partnerships and open enemies. This indicates that you should not marry in haste, because it will make you either very happy or extremely miserable. Being such a home lover, you need to have a very congenial mate. Your nurturing nature also seeks an older, mature partner - someone who makes you feel secure. Yet you don't wear your heart on your sleeve...

You want affection but you are suspicious of it when it is offered, so you bottle up your feelings and recoil when affected by sentiment. You neither give or take easily. With Capricorn on the cusp of the 7th house, marriage may be delayed, and you will seek a settled mate, or, if your protective nature is strong, you may marry a younger person. A mate born under the sign Capricorn is best suited for you if your horoscopes blend...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back