Black Astrology : Leo and Sexual Compatibility...

Originally posted by Aqil
Pisces will try to please, but the relationship is usually a stormy one. Pleasure-loving Leo will eventually wander away, leaving a sad and weeping Piscean in the wake... :(

...TRUE TRUE TRUE...I'm a living testament to that one....but never was I weeping :cool: ....this Leo had some serious issues....and it seemed like I was the only one that saw through her cloud of smoke....

Originally posted by redlady:
I find your observations here right on point. I wish I had read this before I married a Virgo, I do find his waiting games intolerable, but we manage to plod along in a wounded fashion. The love of my life was a Libra...and my ex Scorpion and I had MAD power struggles...so interesting how the zodiac comes into play. Well, thank you so much for the insight...and thank you for answering my query.

Peace.
You're quite welcome, redlady...I've delineated part of your horoscope in the Leo thread...

My sister is a Leo, she recently married a Leo, and they are expecting a Leo baby. That's alot of lions under one roof! Sometimes it gets real heated up in there, my sis tends to blow her stack easily when annoyed and her hubby can be the same way. Thing is, right when you think,"uh oh, they're about to argue for days", they make up and become all lovey dovey again. I think it's quite healthy, they let each other know IMMEDIATELY when something is wrong, then they get over it as quickly as it was sparked.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back