Black Women : Ladies...How should our daughters protect themselves

No, and thanks brother Shikamaura, for responding. After I posted, I realize I wanted the wisdom of the whole community. But,
you cant change the title. I welcome everyone, because fathers should be guiding and advising their sons and daughters on how to be safe. I too think that self defense training is warranted. And Ive been surprised at how some parents think its too much for young girls.

I like to send my girls out with spiritual protection in their jewerly as well as teaching them about the dark aspects of the goddess so they wont be a scapegoat or sacrifice. Physical protection is great as well I agree with the MMA suggestion!
First let me welcome you back VirgoMistress and thanks for your response. Please expound on the spititual protection in your childrens jewelry' comment. Sounds interesting.

Why thank you butterfly#1!
I first started out with their animal totem, getting them use to interacting and communicating with spirit on their own. My oldest daughter is 18 now and now she has a fae and unicorn that she owns. But these are basically spirits that I had binded into their jewerly, that they can take with them where ever they go.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back