Black Spirituality Religion : Is This Present Coronavirus Outbreak a Part of Biblical Prophecy (the Pale Rider)?

In that Sense you can substitute God and Science....both are ways of Knowing(Epistemology)

Cause

Disaster can and do bring out the worst or best in humans....but they are many factors at play too much to list.
To a great extent it depends on the Cultural and Social Milieu.

The Rain Dance is based in Spirituality...Remember That all things Spiritual is Foremost about Intention Attention and Attunement

Here is how it was explained to me.....A simplified explanation

Water or Water Vapor is ever present in the atmosphere
By dancing we cause dust that raises to the clouds or form clouds...carried there by the winds - This dust is usually invisible to the naked eye.
Here is a secret the Shaman does not watch the clouds but the Winds
These dust Particles attract water vapors that coalesce around the dust Particles then crystalizes....Water Crystals are or can be called Clouds or Frost.
Once a critical mass is reach a chain reaction is started.
Depending on the Strength or attractive water qualities present in the dust...rain forms sooner or later.

The Kenyan African -The Wakamba Kilumi Dance is what led to its Connection but the dance is boring....A much prefer the so called American Indian Rain Dance...and Costumery
Anyway check out the following Rain Queen

Maselekwane Modjadji was the first Rain Queen of the Balobedu people & she could control the rain​

Or maybe you would prefer a scientific explanation...

Ahhh... you taught me something new.

I had not heard this explanation before, where they produce dust that attracts vapor. Scientifically, I can't really take issue with this; at least from what I know.

So, as I understand what you're saying...

dust, which is heavier than air, can be caught up into air by air currents (I would think this wouldn't work in different areas, much like tornados needing different conditions).

If the shaman is watching the wind, this then makes good sense, as the wind would have to carry the dust in a direction while its also move upward, but then as it attacks vapor (which really does make a lot of sense) it has to come back down in sort of the opposite direction and distance from where they released the dust... Right? The wind would almost have to be changing direction for this to work which is not impossible.

But then... if the wind is changing direction anyway... that may already bring air that came from over water and therefore is already more "pregnant" with water.

But over all, I can kind of see the possibility. And of course, we're talking about centuries of human intelligence and ingenuity similar to things the Mayans were doing to get water and such.

I appreciate the info!

Only Justice(Not Legal Justice) can Create true and lasting peace..
Cessation of open hostilities is not peace...Especially when oppression is being used.
The US is currently and has been involve in perpetual wars all over the globe.

Probable you are not aware of Racism and the constant Oppression Black Brown and poor peoples in the US.

You made an excellent point here. You are correct. I was limiting my thought to physical fighting. Indeed, the struggle continues. So yes, I was wrong.

Very well constructed counter-point!

As Popular as Putin and every past leader of the then Soviet Union and North Korea....They all received Unanimous support at the Polls and in their Party.

With the help of the Gestapo and the Nazi Secret Service.....That ensure support and crush dissent - in the Germany.
In America a massive PR campaign is all it took....Americans was trying to stay out of the War

Again. Yet another great point. It is true that the popularity of a dictator can be either amplified or perceptively altered by their power. I went through such a thing just recently as someone who did something despicable was able to control the narrative against the person they victimized. So yes... this a very good point. Very true.

Only Justice(Not Legal Justice) can Create true and lasting peace..
Cessation of open hostilities is not peace...Especially when oppression is being used.
The US is currently and has been involve in perpetual wars all over the globe.

Probable you are not aware of Racism and the constant Oppression Black Brown and poor peoples in the US.

As Popular as Putin and every past leader of the then Soviet Union and North Korea....They all received Unanimous support at the Polls and in their Party.

With the help of the Gestapo and the Nazi Secret Service.....That ensure support and crush dissent - in the Germany.
In America a massive PR campaign is all it took....Americans was trying to stay out of the War

If Its a Secret....and causes harm - it is a Conspiracy

Weapons can be next door...if you do not know what you are looking at - Hiding in plain sight is a viable option.
After all it looks like a set of Antennas????

Of course they did and would.....it was a race to see who would Make it first.

OK you meant Licensing not Sharing.

By Paranoid I mean Trust no one and Verify all things as much as possible.

Yes....Got the Information from who you would term Conspiratorialist - Whistle blowers
It was Initially a Military Installation from the early 1990's to 2014

The Gakona facility originally was established by the U.S. Air Force and the Office of Naval Research as an over-the-horizon radar station, part of the Distant Early Warning System for monitoring Soviet aircraft and missiles. When the Cold War ended, the military scrubbed the radar facility, and with the help of Alaska Senator Ted Stevens, chair of the defense appropriations subcommittee, won the federal funds to begin transforming it into an ionospheric lab.

The Question then becomes what was it before an Ionospheric Lab???

That is true....but its equally true that some things are kept secret - especially when the Military or DARPA is involved.

Its called a Cover Story

ARPANET was first demonstrated publicly in 1969 but was never available to the public till 1983.....13 yrs of secrecy or limited to membership.

There is a Correlation between earth quakes and the the Ionosphere.....That is what the above demonstrates

Radio waves are a type of electromagnetic radiation best-known for their use in communication technologies, such as television, mobile phones and radios. These devices receive radio waves and convert them to mechanical vibrations in the speaker to create sound waves.

Defying Gravity: LeviPrint Uses Sound Waves to Levitate Objects​

Acoustic Trigger For Earthquakes​

September 15, 2015• Physics 8, s105
Numerical simulations support the idea that acoustic waves can trigger earthquakes by reducing friction between the rocks within a fault.
Big earthquakes often induce smaller quakes, or aftershocks, in geological faults that are sometimes thousands of kilometers away. One explanation is that the acoustic vibrations generated by seismic waves can trigger an aftershock by creating a low-friction, fluidlike state within the fault. New numerical simulations support this so-called acoustic fluidization hypothesis. The work also shows that faults may self-induce seismic activity by spontaneously generating acoustic waves.

ACOUSTIC FLUIDIZATION
Yes, sound waves can trigger earthquakes by reducing friction between rocks at a fault, according to an international team of researchers. This theory is called "acoustic fluidization

magneto-hydrodynamic generator....yes Fracking possible a type of fracking

According to a peer-reviewed study published in Remote Sensing in May, Israeli researchers identified a mechanism to predict earthquakes 48 hours ahead with 80% accuracy. The Ariel University and Center for Research & Development research team were able to examine potential precursors to several big earthquakes that happened in the last 20 years by examining changes in the Earth's ionosphere, the sliver of atmosphere that meets the vacuum of space.

The Military is always and foremost about weaponization........or as you say "military application"
Then HAARP is or was intended as a Weapon...that is clear
What we have to figure out is what type of weapon......they are trying to have us believe it has to do with communication.
Whilst conspiratorialist think it is Weather Modification as well

If so then it is very likely that electromagnetic waves can cause earthquakes

True.
The more you understand how something works....the sooner you are able to manipulate or recreate.

True.

As I said, in my previous post, it's not whether or not radio waves can cause an earthquake, but rather the immense power needed to produce a wave powerful enough to do that. You're not going to hum a song near a fault and produce an earth quake. But even loud music can shake your car, vibrate your house, etc. But then you understand that already and so you also understand sound dampening and audio insulation. You go underground and you start losing signals. Even the wifi in your house is going to weaken just from passing through walls. It weakens more by passing through floors. The amount of thick dirt and rock sound would have to travel through... is a lot.

So there's theory and there's reality.

The military already has military applications for sound. It was probably 20 years ago that they could have sound produced in only one direction so that if you were standing just outside of the emitter you wouldn't hear anything. They are commercial applications for this that came out later but the military had it first. So why not just create weapons that vibrate your enemies to pieces? Or Microwave guns? Or star trek lasers? In theory we can do all of that, just like people have been replicating the Iron man suit or trying to create light sabers. So why isn't the army sending in Fallout armored Jedi? If I was using the same logic as the conspiracy theorists, isn't this exactly what we should be seeing in modern warfare?

You mentioned electromagnetic waves. We could use this to have flying cars. We've known about electromagnetic levitation for a long time. It was also one of the elements in my novel 25 years ago along with what is now called Hyperloop. I've even seen a guy create a hoverboard like on Back to the Future. But whether we're trying to use electromagnetism or vertical thrust from an array of small motors... creating the power.... the power... the power... is a much bigger issue and obstacle than the theory. There are tons of potential innovations that are impractical because of this issue.

Even... bitCoin. Think about it. You may have thought about mining bitCoin before. I sure did. But then when you consider how much power it takes to run those systems, doing all of the number crunching, you realize that it's not free money. You're paying for it in electricity. And since electricity has a monetary value... it kind of negates the benefit.

The University of Alaska Fairbanks is operating the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program facility, or HAARP, for 13 projects this month. The projects are the latest made possible by federal support for the ionospheric research facility in Gakona.

You are right about secrets and cover stories, but there are also things that are simply "private". Just because everyone doesn't know something that doesn't make it a conspiracy. KFC's "secret" blend of herbs and spices aren't a conspiracy. I know you said "and causes harm" but that could be argued as relative. KFC could definite cause harm to a brotha trying to get back in shape ;)

And many things that are created, the harm may not be known for years later. This is why we have agencies like the FDA. But still they may not catch everything. Sometimes it takes decades of research to see all of the possible effects. That's why a lot of things have a long list of side effects and warnings.

This is the dangerous part of science because the rush to do something beneficial in the immediate/short term (like AI, robots, outsourcing, the drug war, etc.) may cause hidden long-term negative effects. It could only be a conspiracy if they already knew it was bad. And then in these cases, the people who know are typically not everyone in the company. If someone finds out, they have to report it up the chain. It could be blocked at any point going up so that the whole company, its investors, even its CEO, may not be aware. And part that, as you know, is "plausible deniability".

But when you're talking about something that so many different people are using or testing or whatever, the more people you have to detect issues and thus the more chains and flag poles those issues can run up. And at the point in which too many people would naturally find out, then it doesn't make sense to try and hide it. Because at that point the cost/liability of getting discovered is far greater than the profit from the initial gain. Most real conspiracies have a profit motive but also a calculation of risk vs reward. Conspiracy theorists often fail to make that same calculation, replacing it with their general fear or distrust of government or corporations.

As I said, in my previous post, it's not whether or not radio waves can cause an earthquake, but rather the immense power needed to produce a wave powerful enough to do that.
We do not know how immense it has to be.....that does not mean The US Government is incapable of producing it

You're not going to hum a song near a fault and produce an earth quake. But even loud music can shake your car, vibrate your house, etc. But then you understand that already and so you also understand sound dampening and audio insulation.
The Walls of Jericho

You go underground and you start losing signals. Even the wifi in your house is going to weaken just from passing through walls. It weakens more by passing through floors. The amount of thick dirt and rock sound would have to travel through... is a lot.
Hence the Reason why they going to the Ionosphere.....
There seems to be a Resonant feature between the Earth and the Ionosphere.

So there's theory and there's reality.
Theory often leads to Reality

The military already has military applications for sound. It was probably 20 years ago that they could have sound produced in only one direction so that if you were standing just outside of the emitter you wouldn't hear anything. They are commercial applications for this that came out later but the military had it first. So why not just create weapons that vibrate your enemies to pieces? Or Microwave guns? Or star trek lasers? In theory we can do all of that, just like people have been replicating the Iron man suit or trying to create light sabers. So why isn't the army sending in Fallout armored Jedi? If I was using the same logic as the conspiracy theorists, isn't this exactly what we should be seeing in modern warfare?
In wouldn't be secret anymore....surprise is the greatest military advantage in warfare
Maybe The appropriate reason to use in such a public way has not been found yet - Havana Syndrome and LRAD's sound cannons

You mentioned electromagnetic waves. We could use this to have flying cars. We've known about electromagnetic levitation for a long time. It was also one of the elements in my novel 25 years ago along with what is now called Hyperloop. I've even seen a guy create a hoverboard like on Back to the Future. But whether we're trying to use electromagnetism or vertical thrust from an array of small motors... creating the power.... the power... the power... is a much bigger issue and obstacle than the theory. There are tons of potential innovations that are impractical because of this issue.
Not all are impractical....in my opinion once the moneyed class becomes interested they practicality will be found.
Right Now it is more expedient leave it as impractical.

Even... bitCoin. Think about it. You may have thought about mining bitCoin before. I sure did.
But then when you consider how much power it takes to run those systems, doing all of the number crunching, you realize that it's not free money. You're paying for it in electricity. And since electricity has a monetary value... it kind of negates the benefit.
Yes I did....My solution to the energy problem was to make series of miniature dams along a running river or wind turbines by sea coast in a third world country were both labor and land is cheap or convert the energy of cow spinning a wheel - lol.

The University of Alaska Fairbanks is operating the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program facility, or HAARP, for 13 projects this month. The projects are the latest made possible by federal support for the ionospheric research facility in Gakona.

You are right about secrets and cover stories, but there are also things that are simply "private". Just because everyone doesn't know something that doesn't make it a conspiracy. KFC's "secret" blend of herbs and spices aren't a conspiracy. I know you said "and causes harm" but that could be argued as relative. KFC could definite cause harm to a brotha trying to get back in shape ;)
If its private and causes harm ....Then it fits the definition of a conspiracy.

And many things that are created, the harm may not be known for years later. This is why we have agencies like the FDA. But still they may not catch everything. Sometimes it takes decades of research to see all of the possible effects. That's why a lot of things have a long list of side effects and warnings.
If it causes harm and the info is in the public domain...then its not a conspiracy.

This is the dangerous part of science because the rush to do something beneficial in the immediate/short term (like AI, robots, outsourcing, the drug war, etc.) may cause hidden long-term negative effects. It could only be a conspiracy if they already knew it was bad. And then in these cases, the people who know are typically not everyone in the company. If someone finds out, they have to report it up the chain. It could be blocked at any point going up so that the whole company, its investors, even its CEO, may not be aware. And part that, as you know, is "plausible deniability".
Only those in the "know" are conspirators in a Conspiracy.

But when you're talking about something that so many different people are using or testing or whatever, the more people you have to detect issues and thus the more chains and flag poles those issues can run up. And at the point in which too many people would naturally find out, then it doesn't make sense to try and hide it. Because at that point the cost/liability of getting discovered is far greater than the profit from the initial gain. Most real conspiracies have a profit motive but also a calculation of risk vs reward. Conspiracy theorists often fail to make that same calculation, replacing it with their general fear or distrust of government or corporations.
Most often here is what happens.
A fictional person called a Corporation/company is indemnified....this fictional person submits to bankruptcy
Another Fictional Person called an Insurance or Re-insurance company pays fiat funds....in short the your (the victims) tax dollars - called inflation
The Real and actual persons involve forms a new fictional person and continues on with the ill gotten profits

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back