Black Poetry : ~~~~~~ICE AND TEARS~~~~~~~~

Joyce said:
I don't know if you believe in poetic polygamy or not, but ifen you do, after Angelic, can you and I have a go at,
~J ...waiting in line.

:lol:@ poetic polygamy...

hey, whenever you get back to me is fine...just don't take too long this crowd of PropheticNsyght groupies out here is growing and they're a bit unruly when you drop this much flavor at once, j/k...I know if you and Joyce grace this page it will be mind blowing...the other thing I know for sure is that your pen has endless creativity, I'm sure you'll have some left over..*gulp* I hope... :cry: :coffee:

Peace & Much luv... :sand:

angelicsage said:
:lol:@ poetic polygamy...

hey, whenever you get back to me is fine...just don't take too long this crowd of PropheticNsyght groupies out here is growing and they're a bit unruly when you drop this much flavor at once, j/k...I know if you and Joyce grace this page it will be mind blowing...the other thing I know for sure is that your pen has endless creativity, I'm sure you'll have some left over..*gulp* I hope... :cry: :coffee:

Peace & Much luv... :sand:

Angelic love, Of course I will have some left over! I still want to work with you and I can't wait to see what you will bring to the table! I know it will be downright sweetness and for that i'm really looking forward to it! Perhaps you can be thinking of a topic.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back