Black Entertainment : Has Beyonce surpassed Michael Jackson

Sis. IFE, you had me cracking up on this thread..."she wish"....LOL No question in my mind who does it better. Beyonce is talented, but why she always got to wear outfits that are all up in her crack? But anyway...although her voice is stronger than Janet's, I don't believe she's as good of a dancer/performer as she is either and Janet's stage and video concepts are better too, in my opinion and she's over 50. Given time though, The B might catch up talent-wise.

Sis. IFE, you had me cracking up on this thread..."she wish"....LOL No question in my mind who does it better. Beyonce is talented, but why she always got to wear outfits that are all up in her crack? But anyway...although her voice is stronger than Janet's, I don't believe she's as good of a dancer/performer as she is either and Janet's stage and video concepts are better too, in my opinion and she's over 50. Given time though, The B might catch up talent-wise.

I agree with you, B need to put on some clothes.
She’s average talented to me. But, I’m a Motown girl. No shortage of talent there.
I don’t consider her the queen of pop. She’s not all that.
Many more great artist have already earned queen of pop.
They gone need to create a new category for B.
Like the most desperate artist to earn any title
She should receive an award for the hardest working artist.

NO!!!!!! :nono: :nono:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back