Black Spirituality Religion : First Slave Ship Was Named Jesus!

oceolo said:
Your not making any sense.
LOL, you immediately start attacking/questioning Destee and myself (Don't say you aren't! LOL) like a true Christian soldier, ready to kill the "heathens"! You know what you are feeling in your heart...Your mind won't be able to compete with your heart concerning the truth: THE DAYS OF BLINDLY ACCEPTING THE RELIGION OF YOUR FORMER ENSLAVER ARE NUMBERED...

If a slave ship was named Aum would that mean you were responsible for enslaving people?
If a slave ship was named AUM (quite absurd) then I would definitely look at the ESOTERIC meaning behind that. Since A-U-M-( ) is Creation, Preservation, Destruction, and then the silence afterward starting all over again with A (in a nut-shell) then it would represent an Alchemical formula of Afrikans (Original Man and Wombman) going through a "Mash up", breaking down process. This would be done to DESTROY ("M"), what we had CREATED ("A"-culture, civilization, spirituality,etc.) and PRESERVED ("U"-family, religion, culture, ritual, etc.) for millenia...The "( )" or silence between the Destruction and next Creation would represent the WOMB, or state of meditation where
oneness is achieved (Christ). Then, our next great cycle of OURstory will be "born again" (sound familiar?)

This means that Afrikans would have to undergo a TOTAL DESTRUCTION (symbolic of destroying the EGO -goal of Yoga, spirituality, etc.) of our CREATIONS and what we PRESERVED throughout the Earth's Story...So that we can Rise to a GLORY that far surpasses anything we have done on the planet, ever.

Long story short, the Potter sits at his wheel molding Clay into a beautiful vase ("A"). He then observes his work and tries to improve upon it ("U") All of a sudden, the Potter mashes up the beautiful clay vase ("M") and gets more clay "( )" He then starts over and makes and even bigger and more beautiful sculpture (back to "A")

With that said, provided with the choice...I'll take my chances with the Good Ship AUM.

AAAUUUMMM

Destee said:
Hello Family,

Did you know this?!!!

The first slave ship was named Jesus ??!!! :eeek:

I didn't know ... till just now ... thot i'd share it.

I found the following information shared by THE HONORABLE ELIJAH MUHAMMAD on June 5th, 1956, in The Pittsburgh Courier:

Here's more info, The Good Ship Jesus:

Here's some additional information i found:

Interesting huh?

:heart:

Destee

Peace Queen,

Excellent post............................

Most of us were taught that we first got here in 1619, but as the Honorable Elijah Muhammad said it was really 1555. Between 1555 - 1619 are 64 years of horror that was inflicted on us that changed us from gods/goddesses to sub-human due to our new sub-human surroundings and treatment.

This 64 years is also what is hidden "behind door #1" on game shows where the prize back in the day was always $6,400 or $64,000 ?........there is an episode of the Honeymooners where Ralf is on a game show and it is called "The 64,000 question"!!

So behind Door #1 are those missing 64 years that even most scholars don't mention black or white!!!!!!!

Peace & Love

AUM said:
LOL, you immediately start attacking/questioning Destee and myself (Don't say you aren't! LOL) like a true Christian soldier, ready to kill the "heathens"! You know what you are feeling in your heart...Your mind won't be able to compete with your heart concerning the truth: THE DAYS OF BLINDLY ACCEPTING THE RELIGION OF YOUR FORMER ENSLAVER ARE NUMBERED...

If a slave ship was named AUM (quite absurd) then I would definitely look at the ESOTERIC meaning behind that. Since A-U-M-( ) is Creation, Preservation, Destruction, and then the silence afterward starting all over again with A (in a nut-shell) then it would represent an Alchemical formula of Afrikans (Original Man and Wombman) going through a "Mash up", breaking down process. This would be done to DESTROY ("M"), what we had CREATED ("A"-culture, civilization, spirituality,etc.) and PRESERVED ("U"-family, religion, culture, ritual, etc.) for millenia...The "( )" or silence between the Destruction and next Creation would represent the WOMB, or state of meditation where
oneness is achieved (Christ). Then, our next great cycle of OURstory will be "born again" (sound familiar?)

This means that Afrikans would have to undergo a TOTAL DESTRUCTION (symbolic of destroying the EGO -goal of Yoga, spirituality, etc.) of our CREATIONS and what we PRESERVED throughout the Earth's Story...So that we can Rise to a GLORY that far surpasses anything we have done on the planet, ever.

Long story short, the Potter sits at his wheel molding Clay into a beautiful vase ("A"). He then observes his work and tries to improve upon it ("U") All of a sudden, the Potter mashes up the beautiful clay vase ("M") and gets more clay "( )" He then starts over and makes and even bigger and more beautiful sculpture (back to "A")

With that said, provided with the choice...I'll take my chances with the Good Ship AUM.

AAAUUUMMM

I'm not attacking you I'm just telling the truth --You're not making any sense.

What does a slave ship named Jesus have to do with Jesus Christ other than their shared name?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back