Law Forum : Feds Targetting New Pot Laws

sigh

Unrefined pot, which it all is, has more tars and carcenogenic by products than cig.s. Stoners have the same issues and smokers. The cigarette industry did extensive studies on pot. They are poised to take over the production if it is ever legalized. So, there would be a spike in all the same issued involved in smoking

Where did you read this? I've seen a lot of studies that say otherwise, and rather wouldn't be very inclined to trust the tobacco industry. Who died from only smoking pot? Also, which issues in particular are directly similar to a tobacco smoker?

Legalizing it would mean less money the govt would make off it being illegal. Can't see that happening unless they able to tax and make up for the loss. I personally haven't read anything about it being damaging to your health as far as causing lung cancer but it is smoke still. Don't they prescribe it to blind people? I used it in my younger years but feel I need to be able to pass a drig test at all time. If it was legalized and I didn't have to get tested for a job, I would be right back at it. As long as its in moderation I don't see the problem. Hell everything giving us cancer nowadays.

Mahogany

Legalizing it would mean less money the govt would make off it being illegal. Can't see that happening unless they able to tax and make up for the loss. I personally haven't read anything about it being damaging to your health as far as causing lung cancer but it is smoke still. Don't they prescribe it to blind people? I used it in my younger years but feel I need to be able to pass a drig test at all time. If it was legalized and I didn't have to get tested for a job, I would be right back at it. As long as its in moderation I don't see the problem. Hell everything giving us cancer nowadays.

Mahogany

I live in WA and that's what they are going to do...the tax is going to be ridiculously high....like everything else in WA that is taxed.

I live in WA and that's what they are going to do...the tax is going to be ridiculously high....like everything else in WA that is taxed.

Also, jobs can still perform drug tests and you can be unqualified for a job if they test for marijuana too...Just like alcohol...which is also tested you can still get fired or not get the job.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back