Law Forum : THE LEGALIZATION OF POT

I know what I have posted. You have both assumed and presumed my feelings. I have presented scientific facts

Are these facts or your biased opinion? You have stated in this thread and others that "unrefined cannabis has more tar and carcenogenics than cigarettes". In one thread you posted this over 10 years ago. Since we have 10 years of data to look at. Where exactly is this increase in lung cancer that would logically be associated with the increase in smoking?? Do your sources agree that lung cancer has indeed gone down in the past 10 years?

I you think that I or anyone else is assuming or presuming your position, why not just say that you don't think that anyone should ingest Cannabis and call it that. Trying to use biased pseudo-science will only work with people who already agree with you or those who are weak-minded.

Are these facts or your biased opinion? You have stated in this thread and others that "unrefined cannabis has more tar and carcenogenics than cigarettes". In one thread you posted this over 10 years ago. Since we have 10 years of data to look at. Where exactly is this increase in lung cancer that would logically be associated with the increase in smoking?? Do your sources agree that lung cancer has indeed gone down in the past 10 years?

I you think that I or anyone else is assuming or presuming your position, why not just say that you don't think that anyone should ingest Cannabis and call it that. Trying to use biased pseudo-science will only work with people who already agree with you or those who are weak-minded.

I have quote and shown the scientific studies my ststements have come from. 2 + 2 = 4 is not an opinion

I know what I have posted. You have both assumed and presumed my feelings. I have presented scientific facts

On. a more humorous note; yesterday I scrolled the tread back to here before tuning out for the night and at the bottom of this (within your named box) was an ad for the purported best bud available for sale any where!!!!!
LOL

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back