Black Spirituality Religion : My Dream World is Alive again

truetothecause said:
..she gives the guy a hug dildo-he places it over his own penis and begins to suck it and play with it…

sucking the LIFE FORCE given him from the hands of an Afreekan Womb-man

truetothecause said:
talking with the group I have in a my hand a dildo that is very flexible cause I’m stretching it, swinging it…as if I have a ruler or something…it’s very “normal” and no one including myself are thinking anything of it…

.Here I’m holding a penis..standing at the “head of the class” in the role of ‘teacher’ working to guide them back to their Afreekan Minds and away from active substance addiction…using the penis which provides the seeds of life…..many have noted that people who are smoking crack are “sucking a glass D”. sucking up in fact.. the white man’s poison strategically placed there for them…seeds of death…

truetothecause said:
Key features in the dream for me..
My recurring themes in dream life:
Children/babies, penis, dilemma/conflict with whites

This for the most part is the ‘meat and potatoes’ of this dream. Because these have been recurring themes.
The penis represents the place where life producing seeds emanate. It is CURCIAL for LIFE (i.e babies) to come forth.

In this context…my “professional life” I am CRYSTAL CLEAR that using the tools of the white man are insufficient to restore LIFE to Afreekan Minds.

truetothecause said:
Feeling of being exposed, vulnerable
I have always experienced myself as stepping out…putting myself out…courageously and foolishly without the ability to adequately close things or protect myself, close things properly.. vulnerable

In my work life I become extremely vulnerable because I know I want to teach them or guide them to the TRUTH of this rotten shystem and show them why yes, it is important to get off the drugs.

To be continued….

M.E.
:hearts2:

Thank You

For Sharing and Questioning!:couple:

Dear Sistah True,

I too applaud you for bringing your dreams to the forum. How brave of you; I don't know that I would have had the courage to do the same!

Miss Lady properly concluded that your dreams are a message to yourself--likewise the answer to the dream, is in the dream, itself!

Just some questions for your own consideration:

What two projects are you "birthing" (white babies)? Do you have mixed feelings about these projects? If so, why?

Why do you feel "unprepared" for your job? What "keys" does your supervisor possess that you feel you need to do your job effectively?

And what is it that you feel you are 'late" for, that time has passed you by? (maybe not, Dear True!)

And to paraphase the bum, "YOU ARE THE ONE!"

you are the only you, uniquely you, and everything you are, and everything you have gone through, helps you to help those woman to recover. Look, you may not be confrontational, you might not be able to call them on all of their "ish"-shues.......but you might be the one who really feels their pain, who really gets what they are hurting thru........and knows exactly what to say to get them thru it.

When you move out of the world of drugs and illusions, back into the real world........it is good to be greeted by real people......from everything I see you are a real one, True. I am sure you are not only doing a great job, but a needed job.........

What two projects are you "birthing" (white babies)? Do you have mixed feelings about these projects? If so, why?

I have been working to “Birth” my Story. There are two key and naturally and which offers a major component of the “solution” to the “problems” “Black” people have.
Project/Baby #1 is a completion of the process to obtain a PhD. That is, completing and successfully defending a Dissertation. A “dissertation”, is a “discussion” around a topic one has researched; quantified and qualified, and that provides answers or solution to the problem studied. The second baby therefore, is the SOLUTION, or major component of same, the identified, researched and proven position.
My problem/question….Have People of Afreekan Descent been programmed to Self-Destruct:?: Answer: YES
I also have a solution to support deprogramming and Reprogramming of the AFreekan Mind. Those “seeds” of life.

Why do you feel "unprepared" for your job? What "keys" does your supervisor possess that you feel you need to do your job effectively?

I “feel” unprepared because I am in a hostile environment set up to assure my task is hindered. The missing “key” is PROTECTION…by the Black Man. She..white woman…seem to hold that key…their MINDS so open to DEFENDING them, listening and learning from them, protecting them by ‘covering’ them…in more ways then one….freely giving over their seeds to them…..have him/them on lock down.

Did you notice the explosion of white female newscasters:?: politrikians, judges….
Talk show hostesses, in the media, surrounding the monied amongst us, teachers in the schools, and Social Service Agencys…they the supervisors so when a consumer upset with you, she right there to put you in your place….

And what is it that you feel you are 'late" for, that time has passed you by? (maybe not, Dear True!)

It surely appears that, with the forward and rapid movement towards their new world order, people are not in a position to really think rationally enough to DO something different and quick. We are fast approaching total lock down and stripped of resources and connections to each other. The ish done hit the fan and I don’t think people are able to do anything different…based on what I offer and/or that which we get from each other….what others are sharing.

It takes RESOURCES and seems EVERYONE’S are severely taxed.

Had I been able to have the project complete say…5 yrs ago it may have a chance.
Now I trust and know that what I’m putting down someone else may FORWARD.
I’m still planting the seeds…just may not be able to see it advance much if at all in this lifetime.
And again, that’s based on the current resources I know I’m working with, the current economic and political and social environment/state and times we are in.

M.E.
:hearts2:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back