dotDefender Error / Blocking Messages

Thank You Again Brother Clyde ... You're The Best !! :toast:

Family, it will take some time for us to get through this, as I'm depending on you all to give me the Reference ID Numbers, then yall are depending on me to fix 'em.

We are so in this together!

The block message will not go away on its own, or by you rebooting your pc, or anything like that. You can't fix it. It must be corrected on the server side, and I can't correct them if you all don't give them to me. You can't assume that if Sister CherryBlossom provides all of her Reference ID's, that it will cover you too. It might not. Each Reference ID Number is different, and points to a different action. So if you want to be sure the ones you are receiving stop, you have to provide those numbers to me ... every single one.

Please post them in this thread. All I need is the Reference ID Number. You don't have to say what you were trying to do, as I thought earlier.

It's kind of a slow process, getting the changes made, but please don't give up on me.

This is at the top of my list right now, and however long it takes, we'll get it all ironed out.

Thanks so much for your love and patience Family.

If you have any questions, let me know.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

What the dotDefender Error / Blocking Message Looks Like :

dotDefender.jpg

Destee
This thingy is on my home page, I haven't tried to post or anything yet, don't even know if I could but the blocker is now in the place where the video of Whoppi was. Same ID that you got posted here.

This thingy is on my home page, I haven't tried to post or anything yet, don't even know if I could but the blocker is now in the place where the video of Whoppi was. Same ID that you got posted here.

Yes Sister Queen ... it is the same image as the one in a previous post, and has replaced the SISSSSSSTERS Video ... :D

I removed the video, and let a copy of the "blocked" message and a link to this thread be posted, so those who may be receiving the error will know what it is.

It's just a copy on the home page, but if anyone gets their own activity blocked, they'll be given a screen like that with a different number.

When the Family gets that number, I need them to post it here in this thread.

Sister Queen ... if the only block you've seen, is the one on the home page, you're good! :D

Thanks Sister and Love You! :grouphug:

Destee

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Thank You Again Brother Clyde ... You're The Best !! :toast:

Family, it will take some time for us to get through this, as I'm depending on you all to give me the Reference ID Numbers, then yall are depending on me to fix 'em.

We are so in this together!

The block message will not go away on its own, or by you rebooting your pc, or anything like that. You can't fix it. It must be corrected on the server side, and I can't correct them if you all don't give them to me. You can't assume that if Sister CherryBlossom provides all of her Reference ID's, that it will cover you too. It might not. Each Reference ID Number is different, and points to a different action. So if you want to be sure the ones you are receiving stop, you have to provide those numbers to me ... every single one.

Please post them in this thread. All I need is the Reference ID Number. You don't have to say what you were trying to do, as I thought earlier.

It's kind of a slow process, getting the changes made, but please don't give up on me.

This is at the top of my list right now, and however long it takes, we'll get it all ironed out.

Thanks so much for your love and patience Family.

If you have any questions, let me know.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

No Sister Destee, you are the best, for real; but thanks for the kind words...Love You! :toast:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back