Black People : Don't Tell The Sun to "Be Cool"....

Metaverse

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 13, 2006
Within.
Occupation
Media Designer
sun5.jpg

Prayers to the Sun.

Could it happen within our lifetime? A mini-ice age? For the last couple of years we've been hearing about "global warming" but "global cooling" might actually be a real possibility. For the last month or so the Sun hasn't produced any sunspots. While this might not be as alarming for the average "Joe the plumber" on the streets...many of us already see the connection.

Who will be best person to break the news of impending doom to the world? McCain or Obama? We are inclined to gravitate towards the "cooler" of the two. For Obama that might be a good thing. But don't tell the Sun to be cool, because that's exactly what it's doing.

So is the Mayan prophecy correct? So far it's looks that way. We at least know for now, well- according to NASA at least- that the Sun has stopped producing sunspots. Obama joked last nite, suggesting he was "Superman"- yet not even Superman can jump-start the Sun...or can he?

Are Solar Cycles anything to worry about? What's the worst that can happen?

Solar Cycles & Civilizations

(Scroll bottom for parts 2-12)

If we are indeed heading into a mini-ice age, it seems like it does make sense to move back to Africa after all. Or at least to the warmest climates on the planet. Still the effects on modern life would be unprecedented, there have been mini-ice ages before that in fact changed living standards forever.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Ice_Age

But the Sun doesn't just effect weather on Earth, but even our brains are connected. Our personalities, our character are all influenced by the health of that red orange globe out there in space. The "Soul" of our galaxy.

True Bro. Darkside, he does have some interesting material in his book. I found it especially interesting what he mentions in the video about the Sun and mutations on the Earth. I can't recall who is was, perhaps it was Bro. Bobby Hemmitt that mentioned we may be due another mutation.

When I discussed the NBC show "Heroes" in the past I know people have disagreed with me because I was saying we are the mutation on the planet, not to suggest mutation in a negative sense but mutation as in a genetic advancement due to exposure of certain types of radiation. I guess usually we speak of mutations we think of extra arms and legs, when in fact the reference Obama made about himself as "Superman" also means he thinks of himself as a mutation because that's precisely what Superman is, especially considering his connection with the Sun...take out the "perma".

Africa gets the highest amount of sunpower than another continent on earth.
Life on earth is super-dependent on thermal energy which is why even in colder climates life evolves in order to start warmer not colder. Everything is trying to stay warmer. I would imagine the "higher power" on earth are also the ones who are constantly bombarded with sun, heat and warmth.

If an ice age cometh, we are going to need all the heat we can muster. They say Black folks generate heat...
perhaps even without the sun.

Now to confuse the issue even further, I've heard scholars like Dr. Delbert Blair mention there is not one sun out there but two. I've also read that the Earth itself has an inner sun that rises in the west every 3,600 years.

http://www.giulianaconforto.it/English/Innersun.htm

Let's reference the topic Bro. Tyab14 started earlier titled:
Whats the Deal with the Sun
http://www.destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54479

Man yah'll are putting forth some VERY deep metaphysical concepts out in all these posts.

That site was cool too

According to our inner sight, the Earth is composed of various shells, beautiful, intelligent and advanced worlds, composed of various kinds of matter. The Earth's inner SUN is a wonderful crystlline world made of liquid crystals. Intelligent beings live there too. It appears to us as the Genetic Memory, the One Soul of all the Earth's shells, including the surface where we live. The Earth's INNER SUN is the Source of LIFE. It emits the true Light that our eyes cannot see, but our inner ears (our brain's hemispheres) can feel. The true Light is not science fiction. It is the universal Force that physicists have revealed and christened Electroweak. The true Light is not weak. It is a powerful, intelligent force that gives life and ordered motion to all the atomic nuclei of the universe.

I have heard this from so many different metaphysicians and no one really takes heed to this at all. There is a lot we don't understand about the earth's energy, especially its "solar energy" and the energy the black people produce also. Member our old thread about inner earth, the people who live there, and how it has its own sun. Even a movie was put out about it. Like many have told me, don't always focus on the sun out there, but look to the earth's sun, and the solar energy projected by the soul people.

As far as crystals, who has the most crystallized matter in their blood?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back