Black Spirituality Religion : Did Prophet Mohammed really receive the Quran from Allah?

This Islamic guide is for non-Muslims who would like to understand Islam, Muslims

This Islamic guide is for non-Muslims who would like to understand Islam, Muslims (Moslems), and the Holy Quran (Koran). It is rich in information, references, bibliography, and illustrations. It has been reviewed and edited by many professors and well-educated people. It is brief and simple to read, yet contains much scientific knowledge. It contains the whole book, A Brief Illustrated Guide to Understanding Islam, and more. The contents of this guide follow.

This Islamic guide is for non-Muslims who would like to understand Islam, Muslims (Moslems), and the Holy Quran (Koran). It is rich in information, references, bibliography, and illustrations. It has been reviewed and edited by many professors and well-educated people. It is brief and simple to read, yet contains much scientific knowledge. It contains the whole book, A Brief Illustrated Guide to Understanding Islam, and more. The contents of this guide follow.

Salaam ABDULLAH,

This thread is about "Did Prophet Mohammad receive the Qu'ran from Allah", so what Islamic guide are you referring to here?

Can there be another guide other than what Allah has provided to the last prophet? Or has man set himself as a guide other than ALLAH?

Surely Allah knows best what is in man's heart.......

Is on the link below and I hope everyone visits are THE site to understand the reality of Islam

islam-guide.com

Again, I say, this thread is about asking the question "did mohammad receive the Qu'ran from Allah" and you are talking about some other guide for non-muslims....

I see that you are new here, so welcome

So maybe you should start a NEW THREAD to discuss your GUIDE FOR NON-MUSLIMS so you don't detract this one with your GUIDE which has been reviewed by scholars and well-educated people!

I wouldn't want anyone here to think you were already a member here who had to create a new name to enter this thread after taking issue with my previous statements about an E-mail i received on the 8th of this month!

So please start a new thread and i will go to the site you provided, as i'm sure others will also and we can discuss what has been read in your new thread.

I wish you and your guide well.........

peace

The interesting thing here is that when the angel came to prophet muhammad (pbuh) on the mount and told him to "icra" he had to do it 3 times as Muhammad told the angel that he could not read twice, but on the 3rd time a "miracle" happened and muhammad began to read the first ayat of the first surah.

The interesting part of this is the number THREE as there are many things in the so called by-bill that happen in THREE's.......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- i received an e-mail from someone here a few days ago that is supposedly an excerpt from a book they are working on about Islam directly related to this thread, but it is mainly about the mistakes in the Bible, called "the inconsistancies in the bible". I have read hundreds of books on both subjects including the bible and Qu'ran and have even studied one all my life and Islam since the early to mid 90's. Now i did not ask for it to be sent to me or i would not respond to it here i would have responded via e mail only to the sender. The author (s) arrogantly quoted from this exerpt in a thread to me that had nothing to do with my prior response in said thread and felt the need for me to read it, i guess as a way of calling me out so to speak. About what, i have no idea! Must have had me confused with another poster! With that said, it must have been Allah's plan for me to read it for "man plans and allah plans & allah is the best of planners" .. So since it was sent to me and i did read it, i feel that they must want my open and honest opinion on what i read here in the forums where the discussion originated. This being the perfect thread as a discussion like this had already taken place in regards to Muhammad (pbuh), Islam and the Qu'ran.

IMHO:

Pure Orthodox Islam 101 garbage! Arrogance oozes out from every paragraph in a very child like manner as the author (s) try to convince the reader that all other paths of life are wrong by way of the bible, as they moch them over and over .....I understand that a muslim would "believe" Islam being the only way, but what puzzles me is why would a true Muslim feel the need to take such shots at other path's if they are so confident in their own way! Can not the Qu'ran stand on it's own as we have heard in various threads and repeated again in this exerpt. He/they also go so far as to say there are no contradictions in the Qu'ran and some of us here no that's not correct because i have a thread here somewhere called "the contradictions in the Holy Qu'ran"....

The biggest problem i have with this is that the author(s) don't seem to have a true knowledge of Islam themselves, as they continuously beat on and make mockery of others faiths/institutions/paths, instead of building on the light of Islam. When any attempt at this is made it falls way short of any true and right thinking muslim and is a borderline discredit to the many right minded followers of Islam and Islam itself.

The prophet said this day i leave 2 things with you, 1. this Qu'ran & 2. my example....

These author (s) have proved that they don't know Qu'ran and are setting a very poor example....IMHO

The orthodox community will be dealt a terrible blow if this book is ever published!

The beginning of the E mail reads:

"Is man greater tan God?" (i hope you plan on using spell ck or some other tool as you have misspelling all thru out this nonsense you sent me)

- even if one was to answer this question right & exact, I doubt that the arrogance of the author (s) would enable them to hear it........

Bizzump........

It's funny that the sender of the E mail is in the muslim study section venting about this, but not finding the courage to address it directly with the person the e mail was sent to....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back