Black Spirituality Religion : Did Prophet Mohammed really receive the Quran from Allah?

No, it was received from Gabriel which immediately should raise caution for anyone having an absolute loyalty to Allah.

It is one of the methods of transmission of the Word of GOD that the Old Testament warn against.

No. All angels are dependent upon GOD. They do not have free will such as we humans. This is why mankind is actually superior to angels and closer to GOD. So anything an angel says is Directly from GOD. It is just that GOD Used an angel becuase this was something that a man coul;d comprehend and uerstand. But, evenso, Muhamamd alomost lost his mind. What saved Muhammad was a Christian monk who explained that he (Muhamamd) was a prophet and he had been prophesized.

interestingly enough I was reading something not too long ago that touched on Mohammed (pbuh) and the Quran....as we all know Mohammed was illiterate and the mythological account has him receiving his revelation from the angel Gabriel...however there is evidence that shows that Mohammed could have very well received his information from a close relative.....I will post the source tomorrow...........we must remember that with mythology things are usually added in later on...after the fact.......either way I don't think it's hard to conceive that the Mohammed heard of old testament accounts during his time.........

interestingly enough I was reading something not too long ago that touched on Mohammed (pbuh) and the Quran....as we all know Mohammed was illiterate and the mythological account has him receiving his revelation from the angel Gabriel...however there is evidence that shows that Mohammed could have very well received his information from a close relative.....I will post the source tomorrow...........we must remember that with mythology things are usually added in later on...after the fact.......either way I don't think it's hard to conceive that the Mohammed heard of old testament accounts during his time.........

Still waiting for your so-called "evidence".

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back